You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: The Guy Who Visits Me At 3:30 am

Real Ghost Stories

The Guy Who Visits Me At 3:30 am

 

This is a very interesting and moving story about me.

Ever since I found out that my current father was my biological dad, I moved away from him emotionally and decided to not like him for what reason I did that I don't know he hated me then and ever since then he use to curse me.

It was Monday 7th of November I had an argument with my step dad and went to bed angry thinking to myself what is wrong with this man? Why does he treat me with such disrespect? I never had any grudges against him... Well at 10. 25pm that night I decided to go to sleep but felt uneasy like I was being watched every time I closed my eyes... I then turned onto my tummy and I passed out.

I woke up at 3.30am feeling pushed down into my bed. My legs pulled stiff, my eyes couldn't open and I couldn't move. I shouted for my parents for help but I couldn't speak, I could barely breathe... I then decided to do what my gran taught me when a man doesn't listen and commits evil don't speak your prayer loud, scream it loud in your head. I did that and slowly the pressure lifted from my feett, legs then back. I managed to open my eyes and saw a tall, thin old man dressed in a vintage suit opening my door and closing it looking exactly like my step dad.

The next day my step dad decided to put up a picture of his father up. I looked at the picture and I didn't like what I saw and kept on trying to look away from this picture but my eyes kept staring. I then told my gran that was the man that pushed me down this morning... My gran ripped the picture apart and told me to read the bible more often and believe in what I was reading.

Well that's my first story... Why does this happen to me by the way is it like a curse or a thing that is passed on from generation to generation.

Kind Love Roshay

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Roshay, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

leajason34 (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-13)
i think your stepdad actually loves you as he supposed to be. I hope your relationship with your stepdad will become better in the next time.
ghosthunter14 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-18)
don't get me wrong I am a huge believer in the paranormal, but before you can say for sure that this was paranormal try considering other possibilities about this incident.
TIGERKING (2 stories) (60 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-14)
Your gran sounds like a smart lady. Listen to her, she seems to know what to do. I've had things like this happen. Coquer your fear and they can't do anything.
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-10-14)
Hi and I too am a bit confused. Has this happened only once? (The title is deceiving..."the man who visits me at 3:30:" It sounds to me like more of a scary story rather than an interesting and moving story but I think there may be some difficulty wording things.

Anyway...this must have been frightening! Was anything else happening when you were being pushed down? Did you hear anything? I also wonder why your gran ripped the picture up? Has anything else happened?

Thanks, zeta.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-10-14)
Roshay: I think you experienced an episode of sleep paralysis... Other than that, I'm completely confused and befuddled by this story... 😕
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-10-14)
Quick question just out of curiosity, how long ago did this take place?
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-10-14)
I think it's probably the negative energy between your step - father and you that might have cause the spirit to cause damage to you. I don't know if it's another spirit taking the shape of your step - grandfather or it was actually your step - grandfather but follow your grandmother's advise and read the bible. Also, create positive energies around you and the house and it will keep any evil entities at bay. I don't know how many stories you read on this site but on several of them a poster named Rookylin has posted a recipe of sorts to cleanse your house and it has worked for many people.
Some other things you can do are:
(1) mediating
(2) burning sage and / or incense
(3) like mentioned above create positive energy by doing good experiences.
(4) Try finding out about biological father.

These are some of the things and other posters will be by with other suggestions. Some things work for some people and others don't so, even if you don't try all of them, try some of them until you find out what works for you. GOOD Luck!

P.S. Just wanted to point out, I think you meant to say "Ever since I found out that my current father WASN"T my biological dad..."

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: