You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Three Ghosts Brothers

Real Ghost Stories

The Three Ghosts Brothers

 

In 2009 we lived in this house that was kind of small but it kept our family together. My mom and step-dad never believed in any type of ghost haunting or ghosts in general. Well one day, I came home and I felt as if something was "off". My really active cat was being quiet and shy. My dog kept barking so I just ignored it but still was confused. The next morning my brother, Dakota came to me and asked me if I saw any red eyes. I looked at him like he was crazy so I told him "no I haven't why?". He said that he has been seeing them a lot but I still didn't believe him.

One night I was asleep, it was about midnight, and I kept hearing tapping on my window. I thought it was the wind so I ignored it. But when I tried to ignore it, the sound got even louder. So I checked my window (of course) and just as I turned around I saw a figure with red eyes that just stared at me. It stared for about 2 minutes and it just disappeared. I didn't sleep for the rest of the night.

I got out of bed in the morning and told Dakota about it. He completely believed me but he said that he didn't see them last night. I thought that he did but apparently only one of us saw it. So I went on with my day and nothing really happened. I went to bed and was awakened at midnight because my bed was shaking. I was confused so I got up and when I did that I saw a large, dark shadow stand up and push me down. It growled and stared at me like it was going to harm me. Then it just disappeared. I didn't sleep straight for a week.

The next morning I got up and waited inside my house for my girlfriend. As she walked around the corner, I saw a figure run around my house about 3 times in 30 seconds. I naturally got up, a little terrified, and checked around my house for the thing. Nothing. My girlfriend didn't see the thing so I didn't tell her about it.

Weird things continued to happen for about a year until we moved out. Things like banging, stuff being moved around, and my door being played with a lot, stuff like that. I personally think these ghosts were 3 brothers but that is just my opinion.

This is one unforgettable time in my life.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nomzz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-10-15)
The same thought pop into my head as ngute80's. Why did you think it was 3 brothers and where did they come from? Did you any checking of the history of the house and / or land? You mentioned that your mother and step - father didn't believe in anything paranormal but I was wonder if you or brother mentioned what was happening to both of you to them? Also, did they experience anything out of the ordinary or was it just you and your brother that experienced things in your house?
ngute80 (220 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-10-14)
I'm curious as to why you think your experiences has something to do with 3 brothers. From what you wrote, I don't see it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: