You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Ouija Board Experience

Real Ghost Stories

Ouija Board Experience

 

I have done a lot of Ouija boards most of them are just mucking around and other people moving them, but there was this one time I did one and it was legit. I really want to share this experience with everyone.

I was staying at a friends place about a month ago with two other people, her parents weren't home and we decided it would be fun to do a Ouija board. We got all set up and one of my friends backed out so there was just three of us doing it.

We could tell from the start that it was a real spirit because the pull of the shot glass was really strong. We asked what the ghosts name was and it told us and we figured out it was one of our friends that had recently died. We we're all so emotional the whole way through the experience.

We all asked our friend questions just to make sure it was really him. I asked a question that only I knew the answer to so I took my finger off the glass just so my friends knew I wasn't pushing it and it knew the answer straight away.

Then one of my friends asked it to make a noise or make something move and we heard footsteps walking down her driveway and that really spooked us so we asked him to stop making the noise but he didn't and we were all crying then we heard a really loud bang from the next room so we all dived on the bed and started crying.

After about ten minutes we calmed down and one of my friends went to put the Ouija board and shot glass away but as she picked the board up the glass fell off the board and landed so the bottom of the glass was on the ground (this is supposed to let the spirit out of the glass) and as soon as it landed we heard the footsteps again so we all ran out of my friends room and sat in the lounge room.

We were sitting there for a while not saying a word and I probably wouldn't have believed it if I didn't hear it myself, our friend that had died saying my friends name and so did everyone else. So we all left the house and walked all the way to my house at about four in the morning that's how scared we were.

As we were walking we could all hear a noise as if someone was going down a hill on a skateboard. Our friend that had died rode a skateboard to school everyday.

It was the scariest thing that has ever happened to me, I loved that I got to talk to him one last time but it did scare us quite a bit.

Other hauntings by Ghostyjosey

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ghostyjosey, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

777 (1 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2012-11-20)
First off get rid of that ouija board.
Second these boards are not just a game, I know every one at one stage in their lives are curious but using these boards are only going to bring bad things.
The board is never a nice spirit, it is a demon, always a demon that will tell you lies.

Read the entire book of Leviticus in the bible and then read proverbs chapter 23.
Ind15000 (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-31)
Maybe your friend got mad for some reason and that's why he/she kept making noise! Also you might want to get the board blessed or something cause breaking the shot glass thing is supposed to release evil spirits!
Best of luck to you! 😊
wolfeyes72206 (32 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-31)
wow what a great story hope all is well and I hope things have lightend up for you, believe me I know scary I have had a few. 😁
Ghostyjosey (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
Jave: thanks a lot for your words, I'm over it now I just wanted a change to say goodbye and I got that chance, but it was a very emotional thing to go through.

You're very kind, and I do plan on sticking around 😁
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-15)
Ghostyjosey,
Hi hun. I guess you haven't heard that's it's different here in the states when it comes to Ouija boards and sprit communication. Consider yourself fortunate for only getting a couple of small warnings about it.
I realize that isn't the case in Europe and Australia, and many other areas of the globe. Don't let it get to you personally, it's not worth it. In a week from now no one will even remember. Stick around though, there are thousands of stories just waiting to be read!

Jav 😉
Ghostyjosey (2 stories) (6 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-14)
Yes I understand that now, I can tell you now my Ouija board days are over.
Thank you for your comments though, very appreciated 😁
the_seven (4 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-14)
Hey there. You shouldn't use it for any kind of entertainment or calling spirits or what so ever. Because only spirits from the lower realm (mostly bad) will be summoned. The high good spirits wouldn't easily come. Also, asking them to make some noise or move some object is an invitation to them to enter your physical world. Please avoid it all.

With concern,
Jenis
hiya_hayz (5 stories) (66 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-14)
You shouldn't be playing with ouija boards. The is a big chance that you could invite something you don't want into you life. Sinister spirits can pretend to be anybody. They are even able to answer questions that only you know the answer to. Really what you should do is get rid of it.
Ghostyjosey (2 stories) (6 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-14)
Also it was a home made Ouija board we got a square of wood and wrote the alphabet and such and used a shot glass as the pointer.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: