You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Donna and Evil

Real Ghost Stories

Donna and Evil

 

I was asleep in my room one night. I always closed my closet doors before I went to bed. One night, around two in the morning, I woke up to see my closet doors were wide open. I leaned up a little and there I saw, plain as day, a catholic school girl. I could describe her to everyone so well. I went back to bed only to have a strange dream about ghosts... In my dream I was in the attic of my house. My grandmother was there too. I saw a diary and picked it up. In my dream I was told to put it down because it belonged to "Donna". My Grandmother started leaving and I followed. As I was leaving, the door slammed in front of me and a voice asked, "How much do you know?" Then I woke up and the day was here...

Ever since then, I did EVPs and caught things, my mom's purse was thrown from the counter top. Once I was asleep again, only too see a different girl in the closet... An evil one it seemed.

Do they follow me?

Are they trying to tell me something?

They always say my name...

I want to help. I sit at my computer and feel burning on my arm but no scratches. Then I get scratches out of nowhere sometimes. I was in the garage one day and I hate it when my shirt is a little tucked above my butt, so I went to pull it down and I heard something, but thought nothing of it. I went to pull down my shirt and I know I felt a hand or some kind of flesh... I was scared out of my mind.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arkansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, haunts_in_arkansas, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Kryodrache (3 stories) (108 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-28)
Scratches, huh? Listening to other stories around here, I came across another incident involving mysterious scratches... Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=8786 Of which I then followed a link here: http://teamwiseman.hubpages.com/hub/Scratch-Art

This indicates you might have a hostile spirit around, but a spirit that isn't strong enough to seriously damage you. Or, perhaps, it is a warning. If you can, maybe you can ask your grandmother or mother... Maybe you can uncover something on your mother's side of the family tree that hints at something relevant. You never know!
Missmelanie04 (6 stories) (39 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-17)
Have you lived anywhere besides this house? If yes, has anything else occurred?
I think that you or your house could be haunted by different spirits, perhaps a doorway was opened in your house once upon a time.

The ghost that scratches you and threw your mom's purse off the counter sounds like a poltergeist but this is only mild poltergeist activity as they can cause quite a scene.

Is there a way to do research on your house or try to communicate with the spirits? Maybe you could find something out that will help put an end to this.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-04)
It is quite possible that you are a beacon in this world for those in the next. Have you checked the attic to see if there is a diary up there? One that doesn't belong to anyone in your family. It is also possible that these spirits may just need help in crossing over. I would suggest you do the research on your home first and see what you can find out. Then once you are armed with that knowledge it makes it easier to know just what needs to be done. Let us know what you find out and thanks for sharing your story with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: