You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Great Aunt Came Back

Real Ghost Stories

My Great Aunt Came Back

 

This isn't long but here goes. Basically I was sitting in my room reading a book and I just happened to look up to take a break when I saw something white go past my door. I ran to the door and called out, everybody was downstairs.

Now I have no idea what it was but my mom said she had seen my aunt before a while back around Christmas time and so have other people that bought her old house she lived in. Personally I think it was my aunt passing through one last time before she left because nobody saw anything after that. One more thing.

At my aunts old house, the people who lived there had two little twin boys. In the middle of the day they supposedly saw a lady that wanted to grab them, the mother eventually saw this white figure of an old lady that smiled at her then left in the middle of the day. I don't know if they actually saw this but my aunt was very fond of children and liked to hug them, I see this as her accepting the family into that home and she just wanted to see the little boys.

I would love to set up equipment and stuff to get in contact with a possible ghost. The house I am in now was owned by two old people, one of which died of cancer. I want to see if I can use a ghost box to come in contact with her if she is here. I am thrilled by this stuff and would like to learn more. Can anyone tell me on how to get started and what things I will need e.g a ghost box and where could I find these tools: ghostbox, other recording equipment good enough for the paranormal.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, anihilator123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Snowy23 (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-10)
Well, it would be interesting to get a ghost box into the house. However they, and all the other equipment, can be very expensive. I suggest getting a 35mm film camera and a handheld video camera along with a good old fashioned tape recorder. It doesn't have to be anything fancy. Also, the total for me for all this stuff came up to about $45 in American Currency. Anyways good luck!
Best Wishes,
Snowy23 😁
Argette (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-09)
I like your theory that your aunt came back for one last look at her home.

So she was seen around Christmas, too. I once read that the biggest week of the year for manifestations is the last week of the year. Some of the strangest things I have seen have been around that time, from wildlife to other creatures.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-12-09)
As always- Caveat Emptor. Do your homework before committing to any one person or equipment; for every dollar you're willing to spend on equipment, there are a hundred hucksters more than willing to relieve you of that dollar.

Http://www.paranormalghost.com/ghost_tech.htm

Http://www.ghosthaunting.com/html/ghost_hunting_101.html

And remember- Safety!
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-09)
I'm sure other people on this site will have some helpful hints about the "ghostbox" of which you speak. I would just add that not everyone who passes comes back as a paranormal spirit of sorts so your endeaver may be futile. However, your aunt may still be around.

Good luck, zeta.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: