You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Boyfriend's Mother

Real Ghost Stories

My Boyfriend's Mother

 

My story began a few years ago when my boyfriend Zach's mother passed away from cancer at 54. She knew she was going to pass so she took great care to do it her way. She set up a hospice nurse at her home in Prescott and had her family around to take care of her. She got very ill and Zach was told the end was close, so he went to her home to be with her. He was standing in the kitchen getting a drink of water looking towards the laundry room when he said he saw a figure walk by. He said he knew it was his mom, so he went back into her room and she passed a couple minutes later.

Fast forward a year and half, we are living together and Zach gets me a video Ipod for Christmas, along with a large Klipsch stereo for a home stereo system. The same incident happened more than ten times, I didn't even keep track because it happened so much. In the middle of the night, usually midnight to six o'clock am, the Ipod would turn on and start playing the same exact song at full volume. A song by Fleetwood Mac "Skies The Limit". (I just checked the play count on my Itunes and that song in particular has been played 34 times. I love Fleetwood Mac but I have 3,000 other songs to listen to and this one isn't particularly a favorite of mine.) No matter what song it had been playing when I shut it off, this is the song that would always be playing.

I always felt like it was her, Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks were a favorite of hers. We have since moved out of that particular house and the incident has not happened since. Maybe it wasn't his mom but it was a strange occurrence.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sferro, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Seatle_Love_123 (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-06)
i've had an incident with an Ipod malfuntioning. It was in Baylor University my sister had orientation and we were in one of the buildings my brother and I sat near some stairs and we were listening the ipod and then the volume would be going crazy it would go high and low and then it would change the song.
fizzylizzie (2 stories) (67 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-03)
thats so strange,
I've never heard of an ipod doing that so its not some kind of malfunction or anything.
maybe it was her favorite song ^_^

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: