You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: George The Ghost Or Demon?

Real Ghost Stories

George The Ghost Or Demon?

 

I first started experiencing George's presence when I played with a Ouija Board. He talked to me through the board telling me he was here to protect me and he meant no harm to me or anyone else. I am not sure if he really is here just to protect me. He has very much made his presence known to me. I was sitting in my room watching tv. I got a really creepy feeling like someone was watching me. There on the outside of my door looking in was this man standing there staring at me. He was dressed in a torn up suit had cuts on his face and he was just mean and scary looking. I was stunned but I closed my eyes counted to 3 and looked... He was gone.

After that night things progressed, I started hearing sounds like, foot steps, voices exc. It scared me but I always just shrugged it off. Until I was laying on the couch and felt someone lie down by me. That actually happened to me 3 times. I was having problems so I moved from my mom's to my boyfriend's house and he had followed me. I know this because my boyfriend has seen him as well. He was in his room sleeping and woke out of a dead sleep he said he looked out at his hallway and George was standing there staring at him. He said he just shrugged it off and went back to bed. The next day he told me and decribed the exact decription of the man I saw in my room.

A few days after Thanksgiving his family and I were all sitting in the living room after putting up the Christmas tree, all of a sudden we heard this crash everyone thought it was the Christmas tree. His little sister jumped up and looked in the other room to find the Christmas tree was still standing. I checked the bathroom and the shower door was shattered. It kind of worries me because I don't want to be stuck with this my whole life but then again I kind of like it.

I am worried he could be a demon, because the other night my boyfriend, his friend, and I were playing with the Ouija board again, we were talking to him and he was messing with us. We asked him what he did that day he said sex, we just laughed and asked with who and then he spelled out my boyfriends name. Then I asked if he was just kidding and he said yes. Let me know what you think.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, meg-meg, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-09)
(vacantnoggin): Not everything that comes through a Ouija board is a demon. A Ouija board creates a vortex which spirits find their way through and the truth is is that you do not even have to use the board to have a demon come into your life they linger amongst the living to persuade the living into doing evil acts so that their souls will be damned. I never used a Ouija board and a demon bothered me for some time because it noticed that I was in a depressive state.
vacantnoggin (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-31)
Hi,
I have experienced a lot of strange occurrences in my life. I can tell you how this works. If these thingss are happening to you, I can honestly tell you that it is a demon. They will try to fool you and most people fall for it thinking they are special or its exciting and fun. The demon or demons will try to gain your trust or friendship. It will either try to make you think it is a deceased relative or an angel, or a victim of the past. It is not. It will start out doing little funny noises or voices to make you believe its funny or no big deal. They will do whatever it takes to gain your trust. They mostly pick people who are lonely, angry, or have had some sort of trauma in their life. They do this because they know some people like this have nobody to talk to, or who have given up. They pick married people who argue. That was my case. Believe me, it is dangerous and could have serious consequences. It isn't healthy mentally. They will mess with your mind and cause chaos. I thought it was harmless myself at first. I found out that my girlfriend was being hit and punched while I was at work. It was also telling her to hurt me. I used to see 2 or 3 of them everyday in our kitchen. One used to float on our ceiling, a black mass with a head but no body. Also, 2 almond shaped eyes in the kitchen on the wall. It was cold, and a smell of rot when they were near. I used to get a sick feeling at night. I came home one night and couldn't find my cat. I heard a scratching sound, I knew something was wrong. I was scared, my girlfriend walked into the bathroom and I heard a scream. I ran in there and low and behold, our cat was on the ceiling, mowing and something was smashing it into the ceiling. A few seconds later the cat fell into the sink and ran away. I couldn't believe it. We left the house and didn't come back for a week. It got more and more intense when we came back. We started arguing more and more and eventually, it drove us apart. I found out that my girlfriend and her mom were using tarot cards and she told me it followed us from her moms house. She said one of the things told her it was her deceased stepdad. It was not.
If you are using a Ouija board, stop. You are making a big mistake. It will get bad, and scary. I have a million stories I could share. They are all pretty scary and bad. To this day, I still don't sleep much.
sord0111 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-23)
The spirit George doesn't seam like a demon, but more like a reckless ghost. A demon would of tried to hurt you in some physical way or form, but he hasnt. Maybe try asking George if there's anything you can do to help his spirit along. Be careful though spirits can hurt you in different shapes and forms and there's nothing you can do in retaliation to them. I would find out if he is a demon or bad spirit first though before desiding to do anything of the sort. Good luck (=
Fang14 (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-22)
I havn't had that meny experiences with ghosts, but maybe he was a joker type when he was alive. We all know those class clowns that do things for laughs. Maybe he dosn't realize there bad. Also, try to have a conversation with him when your alone. Maybe he has bisiness and you can find out how to get him to pass on.
meg-meg (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-22)
sunset_savage that is freakin creepy. I definitly know how you feel. And I get freaked out really easliy so that probably dosent help.
SarahBell (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-22)
Wow, that's scary. Okay, so I will NEVER play with ouiji boards again after my experience. So you know how as a kid the "cool" thing was to see how bad you could scare your friends on Halloween night? Yeah dumb right? Well a couple years ago we made a homemade ouiji board and decided to call on someone. I had never played with a ouiji board before so I didn't believe it would work, but I played along anyway. Well we asked the normal things at first, "Whats your name?" "How did you die?" And it seemed to be going alright. Well later we asked when we were going to die. For my friends it was stuff like "45 years" "15 years" and then it got to be my turn and it was "Tonight." So we all freaked out and threw the board. We nervously laughed to ourselves saying that it couldn't be real, then went to bed. That night I woke up to the sound of "tack tack tack" moving out on the kitchen floor. It sounded like a dog's claws, but I didn't have any pets at the time. There was a small light from the streetlight outside my house that illuminated the hallway, and I could see the shadow of something moving down to my room. I'm not a very religious person, but I started praying to God that watever it was would leave me alone. As the shadow moved down closer and my door started to slowly open I remember crying "I promise I'll never use a ouiji board again, Amen!" and the door creeked shut again, and whatever it was retreated back down the hallway. I've never used one since.
sunset_savage (17 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-21)
It really sounds like you would be better off without George in your life. Anything that tries to come between yourself and the people in your life is of questionable character. Your story makes it sound as though George drove you out of your mother's house and he is now harassing your boyfriend. Bad signs. He has the potential to be dangerous to you and your loved ones. The problem with getting him to leave though is the fact that you "like" him. That "like" is an invitation to stay. Even if you tell George to leave, as long as you like him he isn't going anywhere. Think this situation through very carefully. Is George worth all this trouble? Is the danger to yourself and your family acceptable? Do you really want George trying to drive a wedge between yourself and your loved ones? Would you tolerate behavior like George's from a living person?
Be honest with yourself in answering those questions. Whatever George is, he clearly has his own agenda.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-21)
My dear meg-meg,

Stop playing with Ouija Board, whether alone or with any body. You are not the only person affected by this. Don't touch it when you are alone, for God's sake. There are rules to play Ouija. Probably, without knowing you and your boyfriend must have broken the rules. Initially, the spirits try to take you into confidence that they are your protectors. But later, in majority of the cases, they create a havoc. There are several instances I could quote. But, my sincere advise to you is that you don't play with Ouija ever again. Take some experts advise, who are trained in these aspects and try to drive away George or whoever it is. Do it before it is too late.
meg-meg (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-21)
(WhiteWolf): I really like your opinion because he has done things that make me actually like his presence. He has never harmed me and he dos seem to be more active when me and my boyfriend are play wresling or just things like that. I like to think he is my guardian angle but not exactly an angle. There was this time we were rough housing in my room, the door was closed. We heard a "BANG"! Then the door flew open. No one was home so it was pretty much unexsplainable. He has done things just to make me think "hmm that was probably George", so he oviously likes the attention. 🤔
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-20)
"George" may be a person from a past life that noticed a way back into yours via the Ouija board and may be trying to scare off your boyfriend. I don't think he is a demon because he has not harmed you and it might be a good idea to have someone "close" the Ouija board if you have not yet done so because something else may find its way through it.
Jitow (362 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-20)
Whatever it is, it should not be in your house. You opeened up a can of worms that could be dangerous for you but what about your family, your boyfriend and most of all his small sister? It sure isn't her fault if she gets terrified. There is a very good chance that this will not end well unless you get some help now and that it is someone who knows how to get rid of it for good the first time, none of this sage buring and demanding in a loud voice to leave it will not work, if it does it will just be very temporary and it will be angry. The Name above all names, Jesus Christ, always works.
HauntedTomboy (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-20)
Good luck with George, I hope he is just a naughty spirit and not a demon. Try not to play with those boards! They just let ghost (good or bad) walk right into your life. Once their in good luck with that! Sorry but so many people play with and so many things go wrong, try to be safe meg-meg it can get worse. ❤
meg-meg (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-20)
Thank tou for all the comments, they are very helpful. I am done playing with Ouija Boards but nothing serious has happened recently well except for noises and what I kind of call the usual. But more comments and help would be highly appreciated. I'm hopeing he's not a demon or an evil spirit I honestly think he is just a spirit that needs help or has unfinished business and wants me to help him. I have been researching and I will keep on. Thanks again 😊
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-20)
I agree with you completely aya. I would go out on a limb & say if anyone has ever contacted a spirit through a ouija it is probably less than 10% of reported incidences. The vast majority are created by the user subconsciously.
aya22 (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-01-20)
I'm skeptical about Ouija boards because I know how completely possible it is to project one's own thoughts/fears into the board. However that transpires, whether it be subconsciously or another way, the hype that's created breaths life into the whole experience, so to speak. Maybe all the energy that people focus into the board attracts spirits and they just feed off of it?

Just a thought/opinion.
madness27 (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-20)
People seem to keep learning the hard way that ouija boards are very dangerous! They open doors, and let in dark, menacing entities. Please Don't use the ouija board any more! Do Not destroy the ouija board, if you do it's like sealing the door, Very Bad! George sounds like he is possibly a demon, by the behavior you described! I wish you well! 😊
snowhite (203 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-20)
1st of all, I hope you know the bad consequence by now from playing with the board. I suggest you need to get rid of it in the right way and not touch it again.

Secondly, you need to find a way to get rid of George since he is either a bad spirit or a demon. Hopefully he is an evil spirit but not a demon since it will be a whole lot harder to get rid of a demon than a ghost. Good luck.
BlueTurtle (3 stories) (176 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-20)
I'm skeptical about demons, but there are good ghosts and bad ones. George...I'm not sure, but personally I would not like him around.
It's too late to tell you that Ouija boards are generally bad news. But now that you have a haunt, it's up to you to decide what to do about it.
I would suggest trying to help him pass on, or get rid of George only because he's now become an unexpected presence to your boyfriend and his family. I would never want to impose that kind of stress on anyone, and it can be stressful to think that your home is haunted.
If George becomes increasingly physical or tampers too much with your peace of mind, I suggest a house cleansing, perhaps using sage. DO NOT use an Ouija board to attempt to get rid of him.
Do some research on house cleansings and see if that works. Unless you decide to keep him but I must warn you, having a ghost is not like having a pet cat, for instance, that comes and goes as it pleases without incident. This ghost may do whatever he likes, even if that involves breaking things as you've already seen.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: