You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Demons In My Room

Real Ghost Stories

Demons In My Room

 

So here's the deal, my father owns a house in North Salt Lake that I've been raised in and out of since the divorce of him and my mother when I was two years old. (I'm 21) The house has an old history and dates back to early 1870's, it was an old polygamists home and barn house that has been since renovated. I won't say the address but it's by a freeway overpass and near rail road tracks.

The train passes twice in the night, about 1am and about 3am. Being as the foundation and structure of the house is so old, the whole house shakes and rattles as a result.

There's a room upstairs that I've always been scared to go in, ironically that happens to be my room now that I'm staying here more often. For the past year I have been staying here up to three times a week. There's a room across the hall that I also sleep in which belongs to my father; when he's not here.

A little history of me, I am a full skeptic, I do not believe in god, ghosts or spirits. I have had many dreams of grandparents that I relate to post traumatic stress of their deaths. I've walked through haunted places such as the Brigham Indian schools, Salt Lake City and Ogden Cemetery, and to add to the list I have played Ouija board learning great family history never spoken of but yet confirmed of as true by my father and mother. Still not a believer.

So now that I have been in this room in North Salt Lake for the past year I have felt uneasy, it started with the train waking me twice in the night to dreams.

(June 2011) sleep paralysis is what I have come to expect in my sleep, feeling of only being able to breath and see what in my range of vision. Also after doing research learning its a regular physical condition of the mind waking up but not the body. Feeling of someone or something being just out of range of sight watching and mocking as you struggle to move or scream.

This continues until today.

(July 2011) dreams begin. They don't feel like dreams, I wake up in the same position as I was left in the dreams. Also whatever scenery (such as clothes left around or lights left on at the time of sleep) are current and present.

My dreams consist of "out of body experiences"

One "dream" I can recall is me "waking up" in the room and looking over towards the bathroom and seeing three cats and one rat, I jump out of bed and tell them "leave", I calmly escort them down the stairs and out the front door. I then vividly remember getting back into bed and trying to fall back asleep. I don't know when the next part of my "experience" took place but I remember being awoken by a pounding on my room door, thinking it was the train I turn over and feel a presence in the room. Looking towards the door I see a hooded figure, black and red face exposed by my bathroom light which I had left on. It had horns from the top if its head and a sharp toothed grin.

It then rushed over to me and hovered over me face to face, I could feel it breathing on me and even its tongue touched my cheek, it said "ev saytan var" which in Turkish (I speak turkish) means 'house has devil'

Coming out of this experience felt much like coming out of sleep paralysis, I ran downstairs and sat up all night.

My grandma and aunt have a room downstairs and heard none of this and my father wasn't here that night.

(December 2011) My other aunt was visiting and stayed in the room, she awoke at about 2am screaming in Turkish "something came!" (I'm translating of course)

She will not sleep in the room again.

(January 2012) I tell my father about all these experiences and he tells me that when he was 18 he lived in the room and experimented with Ouija boards and spells, ultimately trying to ruin others success out of jealousy. There's a small attic door in the room just above the entry door to the room, if my run wild mind is correct there's a Ouija board and maybe a few other contributing items sitting up there.

Of course its related to what he had done in the room, but as I sit here typing this downstairs just under the room I'm scared to go up there and sleep. Skeptic doesn't mean fearless.

My family is very spiritual and religious, they bless the house all the time. Also my grandfather died in the house but I don't think he would torment me this way.

Any input on what I should do?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Utah

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, andre, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

andre (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-29)
Here is the present update, I was experiencing unpleasant feelings in the room, surreal sleep paralysis, horrible dreams which I woke up knowing were dreams, a dust covered hand print at the top of my door and even unexplained movement of my doors.

The activity slowed down after the Armenian bible was places under my mattress, but what brought the activity to a complete stop was my grandma dying in the house July 21st. Once she died the activity and dreams have passed. It was a peaceful death, after my grandpa died there was so much emotion and unrest in the home, when she passed we felt as if the two were "together" and even I, as a skeptic, had a peace of mind about the death.

As far as my opinions go, I have started to accept the fact of an "afterlife" or even a "residual energy" left behind.
I am content with the events and outcomes and I thank you all for your comments and input on my experience.
chrisg (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-03)
I had one of these 'dreams' last night, I was in my room in bed and heard a cat meowing (I don't have a cat) then the meowing became gutteral growling. I was paralysed with fear and thought if I could yell or move I would wake up. I finally was able to shout and end it but I didn't wake up as I thought I would, I was already awake. I've had dozens of these experiences, sometimes it's scratching on the wall behind my head or my name being whispered or just a feeling of a presence but it's always in my bed and there's never the sensation of waking up afterwards, and it's always TERRRIFYING. I feel for you.
chrisg (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-03)
I've had the so called sleep paralysis heaps of time and if it's just an 'awake dream', how come they're always the same ie that someone or something is in your room with you, and always an evil presence. I've never had a nice dream like this.
adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-06)
Andre,
Thanks for sharing. Personally, I don't come to this forum to 'get scared'. Its good to have an open mind. So keeping an open mind, please go through all the comments...granny, nysa, jav, rook and the others are quite experienced and logical. Be prepared for questions.
And for the record, I believe some parts of your experience (I don't call whatever is posted here a story, unless I am convinced otherwise). Turkish culture and tradition has always interested me among other civilizations across the globe.
Again, thank you for sharing.

Good luck!
Amit
andre (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-06)
Ya he was on hold and no speakerphone it was between my shoulder and ear.
And it didn't spell it in the foreign way it spelled the name In english
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-06)
Did you really put your father on hold- while you asked a question- during a spirit board session?
And the answer came through, spelling out a foreign name that was your deceased uncle?
Did you at least use speaker phone, keeping your fingers on the planchette (?)
andre (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-06)
if youd like to see the picture give me your email ill send it to you, this is real, I have not faked a damn thing.
My fingers are not nearly as big as those prints on the door and I'm not here for your criticism, thanks to all who have actually given advice and not tried to act bigger than your pants and try to debunk this as the fake stories you read on this site.
This is not a story, these are experiences I have been going through in my room. I don't sleep when I'm here anymore, I stay up until 3am until I totally exhaust myself.
andre (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-06)
thanks acuteangels, but for thee record everyone regardless of alcohol being a stimulant or depressant it was a late night of drinking and laughing.
Personally I don't know anyone who can drink 8 beers and not be ready for sleep, let alone sitting up worrying about someone in the room watching you. He had no history of the house or room, I never mentioned anything to him.

On a recent note I found a hand print of what appears to be dust on the inside of the rooms door about 5 inches from the very top of the door. I don't recall touching the door that high up and especially with dusty hands at least not dusty enough to leave such a distinct print as that. Ill see if I can post a pic. Its still there other than wiping off a small portion to see what it was.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-03)
Well, actually, alcohol is both stimulant and depressant:

Http://www.buzzle.com/articles/is-alcohol-a-stimulant-or-depressant.html
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-03-03)
acuteangles,
Just in case no one has done it yet, I'll do this one myself.
Welcome to YGS! Hope you enjoy the surroundings, we do take pride in the way things run around here. The The rules and guidelines are posted on the homepage, and through links at the bottom of the page.
Sure hope you enjoy your stay!

Jav 😆 😆

~Aw! You already used your one free pass? Tsk tsk tsk~
acuteangles (4 stories) (28 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-03)
Andre, first let me say how sorry I am that some people who've commented felt the need to berate and belittle you. Regardless what the cause is (demon, ghost, psychological issues, the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, etc) its effects can still be traumatizing. Here you've come for support, and all they can do is add stress to an already stressful situation? I'm appalled. Especially considering that nothing paranormal can be proven or disproven, so they are essentially taunting you over something that may be present in your home. It takes a fair bit of openmindedness when educating yourself about the paranormal (to come to terms with the possibility that there may be things out there that we currently lack the means to explain) so there is a huge "keep an open mind" aspect to this website, and these people can't keep an open mind about your encounter! What are they even doing here in the first place?! I see this happening all over this site, not just to you, and I can see their mothers never taught them this so I guess I have to: IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL. It shouldn't matter if its REALLY an entity, its REAL to you. As for what might be plaguing you, I have no idea. I suggest doing everything you can to debunk it, and if you still can't explain it, bring in a few different mediums. Based on the physical description of it, it doesn't seem like something you want to keep around, even if the activity has died down a bit. When dealing with the paranormal, I always suggest to err on the side of caution.

P.S. Javelina, alcohol is actually a DEPRESSANT (as in it slows the function of the central nervous system) so Andre was right to say it was odd that his friend couldn't sleep. Just sayin'.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-09)
I would add one more thing to what kryodrache said. When it comes to the paranormal nothing is cut & dry. You don't have to say 'ok I this is a (ghost, demon, fairy...) & this is what one does about it,' or 'there is nothing there.' I say there appear to be things going on that we don't understand & we can consider theories & when necessary try "remedies" that have worked for others in the past. We may have to try more than one & we may not know why they work or even accept that something was in fact there, but we got piece of mind. Personally I am deeply suspicious of anyone who claims to "know" or be an expert. In the words of Bill Maher, "you don't know & I know you don't know because you are not smarter than me & I don't know." 😁
andre (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-08)
thank you guys for the non criticizing remarks and not nit picking every little thing and paying attention to the details, I'm not on here to get ranted at.

The only things I'm skeptic about are the actual words saying "the room is haunted" I open my mind obviously or else I wouldn't be ghost hunting or even reading these stories at at most posting on this site.
The reason I jump and use the word demon is because of the red faced thing that spoke to me that night.

As far as the whole bible thing goes, jav acts like its the only bible in the world and I'm some kind of jerk for "taking" my fathers bible and letting him "suffer", he gave it to me and a few nights after replaced his own with another.

Yes, it is a very old area and yes it might not be a demon, but nevertheless I do believe in some sense, may that be skeptical or realistically. There is some strange occurrences here and I never feel alone and constantly feel watched. Also could be related to energy or just mental.

This is not about debunking or telling me I'm fake or trying to impress my friends, what I have said is real and what I have experienced is real.

As far as my "family secret" yes I'm sure it was a tragedy back when it happened, but finding this out for the first time from some board with an alphabet on it and a shot glass makes it, yes, "creepy". Wrong? Also apparently I'm a jerk for not asking my moms permission to use a oiuja board in her home, I was 12 years old.

Thank you for your consideration and careful words and not ranting about someone and someone that you have no knowledge of. And for the record there's no advice I dismissed other than burning or watering the Ouija board that's not there.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-08)
andre,

As much as you say you are seeking answers and as much as you say you are a skeptic you seem to be waiting for a specific answer...

You say your Father used a Ouija board 'once upon a time' and you think this may have something to do with what's happening in your room but that you do not believe in 'demons' and yet every time someone offers a theory or suggestion that it's not a demon you 'pitch a fit'.

The fact is that there is a good chance that if something is happening there is a great chance it is tied to the history of the home rather than your Father's 'limited' use of the Board.

The fact that your home "dates back to early 1870's, it was an old polygamists home and barn house that has been since renovated." Describes many, many Homes in North Salt Lake and should come as no surprise considering just who settled the area and what their Religious Belief's were at the time. (That Church has changed some of their views and Polygamy is no longer practiced except by 'break away' groups).

So please take a few moments, read other suggestions and quit looking for a 'demon' in every shadow.

Respectfully,

Rook
Kryodrache (3 stories) (108 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-02-08)
[at] Andre

Truth be told, I didn't come to this site looking to be scared. I came here because I had a legitimate story of my own, and I wanted to have it interpreted by people understanding the field a little better than the open internet as it is filled with trolls, people making assumptions without research, criticisms and internet bullies. I think what Javelina and Nysa has said has merit... You seem to be asking for help, but you do not yet believe the events you've displayed here. I honestly don't understand it. Generally, people post here to share a story of their paranormal experiences, or to ask for paranormal help. You seem content to ask for help about a situation that you don't even believe in! It's like bringing a truck into a vehicle repair that has raccoon feces in it with a lot of scraping sounds inside it, and refusing to believe there is a raccoon in it, and just refusing the technician's attempts to get it out. Eventually that raccoon is going to get crunched by a gear or something and will really start smelling, and you'll have a -real- problem on your hands. Except in this case, it'll probably be something paranormal.

It's okay to be a skeptic. It let's you think through things, find the problem quicker without being pious. But there have been some extremely brilliant people who believe in ghosts and spirits who are equally as skeptic, but believe nonetheless. There are some things that just can't smack you in the face for you to know it exists, because it can't reach us as well. That doesn't mean it isn't there. Keep that skepticism, it'll serve you well. But keep your mind open, as well... Those who drown themselves in written 'fact,' theories and knowledge close their mind to everything else, which is opposite of the road to enlightenment.

Sorry if that was a little long, I just wanted to get that out there. I'm not attacking you or anything. I'm just saying that reality is perception, the illogical is logical at times, and it never hurts to have an open mind.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-07)
Wow Jav that was like the best rant ever! I don't know what you expect Andre, you keep saying you need help but simply respond to each suggestion that you "don't believe in that." You won't say what you do believe the problem could be or what kind of help you believe could work. It's like you are going to doctor after doctor & when each one suggests testing for an ailment you say no I won't believe it's that until my foot comes up & tells me in clear English that's what's wrong. Are you waiting for something specific so you can agree with it & launch into great detail of why that is correct? What kind of help are you looking for? The fact that sleeping with a bible helped strongly suggests it is all in your head & all you need is a talisman you believe can magically help. I don't know what your motivation is here but I think it's obvious you are not being upfront.
andre (1 stories) (18 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-02-07)
jav,
Im sorry: (I can't impress you? Don't care...
Also do you know my family? You sound like your so close to them, I have seen your comments on here, not impressed either.
You don't know me and obviously all your doing on here is trying to be confrontational.
How about you find another story to worry about if this is the kind of input I'm going to get then you can keep it, worry about yourself, also never blamed it on my dad I said it could be attributed to what he had done.
ALSO none of my friends know about this, honestly I'm too embarrassed to even mention this to them.
No one is here to impress you nor am i, I was sharing my experience with some details, and yes it was a family secret keep trying to act like you know everything...

If your only going to sit here and criticize then let me say this is turkish "siktirol burda get"
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-06)
Let me see if I've got all this.
Losing a sibling to pneumonia is a tragedy. You calling it creepy is what is creepy. That's not really a family secret dear. That is a very sad memory that isn't fun to discuss with you or anyone else. That doesn't seem as impressive as you think.
You looking for answers to non-existant questions through a Ouija board at age 12? So what? Lot's of people have. I'm still unimpressed
Your words here:
" I am a full skeptic, I do not believe in god, ghosts or spirits."
Who are you really trying to convince? Us, or yourself? It must be yourself, because you haven't convinced anyone else.
"my family kept telling me put a bible under my mattress so my dad gave me the one from his bed. Last night I slept like a baby, but my dad woke up at 4am In his bed and couldn't get back to sleep."
If you don't believe, why did you sleep so well that night? Because YOU knew it was there. Too easy! Again, not impressed.
"I don't believe in demons, I believe in whatevers in my room"
Baaahahahahaha! Okay! Now it's getting good
"I do get plagued by sleep paralysis constantly, but that does not mean that I can base my belief off of just that"
Really? Why not? Did the Ouija board tell you it wasn't? Maybe you should check that again. You have all the symptoms. Not impressed at all with that answer.
"I come on this site to scare myself just like everyone else"
Why do you get scared? You don't really believe this stuff, do you?
"I have to be slapped in the face and thrown down by a ghost to say "I do 100% believe in ghosts"
Careful what you wish for pal.
You don't really ghost hunt in cemeteries, do you? They aren't as haunted as you might believe. Oooops, I said the "B" word.
"The ouija board telling me things I didn't know might or might not be explained"
Wow, for a non-believer, you sure do stick to what that board "tells" you. So not impressed.
"I'm sure all of you believers and people who have seen with your own eyes things move and shadows and even apparitions will argue and tell me it's perfect, it fits, it's all real"
It's got to bother you that we don't do that here. Just because YOU believe we would do that, doesn't make it so. Oooops, there I go with that "B" word again. Shame on me!
"I try to make sense in the most logical way of thinking. But I am open minded and that's why I can believe there might be a demon in my room"
Come on, even you have to see how that statement looks. You don't? Stop it! Really?
"This was after a 12 pack of beer"
Well, DUH! Alcohol is a stimulant (also known as spirits)
Oh yeah, a Ouija board is still a Ouija board. No matter how far away your mom lives from your dad's house. By the way, did you ask her if it was alright to use that in her house? Wouldn't matter anyway, sounds like you want this all to be your dad's fault. You didn't give him back the Bible, did you? Even knowing that he suffers without it, you won't give it back, will you?
This was way too easy too figure out. Why? Because there is nothing to it, or you for that matter. You just wanted to have your story up here so you could call your friends and have them see how you can run in circles to avoid the obvious.
Funny thing about that is, we see exactly what you are doing. You just can't see us rolling our eyes.

Jav

Oh yeah! Still not impressed.
andre (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-06)
Basically I'm saying, MY ouija board happening has nothing to do with my fathers house, it was done in my moms apartment 50 miles away. In no way, shape or form does it have anything to do with what's happening in my room.

Now what I do think is that MY FATHER'S little ouija board escapades many years ago might have had a negative influence on the room even if I don't believe in anything I have to open my opinions to reasoning and that's a reasonable theory.
andre (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-06)
Rook maybe your confusing what had happened.
That ouija Board experience happened 9 years ago. Didn't say it was demon spirit or even supernatural. Just thought it was weird.
And it wasn't anywhere near the house...
Just to clear that up.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-02-06)
andre,

A single 'fact finding' session with a Ouija board does not come close to proving that there is a Ghost, Spirit or a 'Demon' (yes I used the 'D' word) in your room/home. It is a good indicator there is some sort of connection... Possibly mental... Between you... Your Father... And possibly other Family members and it's that 'link' you tapped into when you used the board and discovered that information.

I'll reserve my opinion until you contact us again... Happy Fact Finding, History Searching and of course Hunting.

Respectfully,

Rook
andre (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-04)
Well things have seriously died down since the bible under the mattress, I'm still uneasy in the room and it takes me staying up and exhausting myself to be able to sleep in there.
Also I let my friend sleep in there two nights ago and he mentioned having a hard time getting into sleep, getting comfortable and even being able to keep calm. This was after a 12 pack of beer.

But as long as its not Active and I can sleep through a whole night I'll be ok, but some investigating could be fun. But from an open minded perspective I believe I will do so in a way as to not agitate whatever may be there.

Thank you for all your help I will post after some Evp sessions and local library history on the house.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-02-04)
andre: Thank you for your response... I learned a long time ago to not try to convince others of the existance of ghosts/spirits/etc., as I myself refuse to be swayed to their non-existance 😆...As Rook mentioned, skepticism isn't an undesirable trait by any stretch; I'm skeptical myself, but that doesn't mean I don't believe 😊...I think there is a big difference between the two...

What kind of assistance would you be looking for?...Obviously any religious remedies are out... Rook has a very good cleansing recipe that is great for everyone, no matter their religious beliefs or lack thereof...Also, there are protective stones, incense, etc...

But if you want to find out the who/what/why aspects, you can try recording, either audio, video or both...Also, search the history of the home and property... But if you're a ghost hunter, you already knew that 😳...
andre (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-04)
Rook,

I was not alone, I was with my now best friend of 9 years, but at the time it was in our first year of knowing each other.
The family secrets were of my fathers side which my friend had not yet met.
Yes it is a little creepy finding out that my grandfather had a brother that died at two years of age from pneumonia, so I call my dad and ask him about it he confirms, while I'm on the phone I asks him to please hold, I ask the board what his name was it says "Michael".
I'm Armenian and our name for Michael is "mugeo", which happened to be his name.

Yes weird and creepy, but still not enough for me to believe. I'm sure all of you believers and people who have seen with your own eyes things move and shadows and even apparitions will argue and tell me it's perfect, it fits, it's all real and I have had my share of connections. But to me it's just something that happened, not very significant.

I'm just a skeptical kind of person, I have looked into religions, beliefs, theories and even demonology. I try to make sense in the most logical way of thinking. But I am open minded and that's why I can believe there might be a demon in my room, that's why I love to spend my days and nights on here reading these stories and I go investigate all the "haunted" places of old pioneer Utah.

Thank you for understanding rook,
Andre
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-02-04)
andre,

I have kicked back and just observed the conversation here, yes I asked another poster concerning their comment but I have not commented directly on your situation. You have now said something that intrigues me.

First let me say I'm glad your a skeptic, it's a wonderful way to approach the field of Paranormal Research. DO NOT let that skepticism cloud your reason though.

Now on to my question (s)...

You have stated this...

"The ouija board telling me things I didn't know might or might not be explained, like I said I have to see something to believe it."

Were you alone when you 'Played' with the Oujia Board?

What is the explanation for learning those Family Secrets? Have you found a non-paranormal (this includes the psychic realm for the purpose of this question) explanation?

I'll start with those for now.

Respectfully,

Rook
andre (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-04)
I come on this site to scare myself just like everyone else, then you start thinking about your own personal experiences and decide their good enough to share and look for answers.
I am a non believer, you can't contradict what I believe in, of what I've been through hasn't made me one yet then why would you convince me to be?

Zzz granny I appreciate you coming on and giving your input but I'm a full skeptic, that's why I ghost hunt, I have to be slapped in the face and thrown down by a ghost to say "I do 100% believe in ghosts"
As far as the room goes, I was in mid sleep, they didn't feel like dreams, I do get plagued by sleep paralysis constantly, but that does not mean that I can base my belief off of just that.
The ouija board telling me things I didn't know might or might not be explained, like I said I have to see something to believe it.

But I thank you all for your input, but I come from a skeptic kind of mind.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-03)
Well what do you believe is the cause of your problems? A lot of your actual problems are pretty easy to attribute to sleep issues. Sleep issues that extreme often point to emotional turmoil. You say that the room has always felt unpleasant & reveal that in the past your father engaged in activities there that would have created a lot of negative energy. No god, ghost or spiritual world of any kind is required for emotions to have a palpable effect on a space or to effect the mind of a person. And as you say, being extremely skeptical of the existence of ghosts doesn't keep you from fearing them, something your unconscious mind is well aware of. As for the ouija, some of us believe those probably work with psychic energy & that no ghosts are involved. It's entirely possible that all you have described has taken place without the existence of any spiritual entities. But how you deal with it will depend on what you do think it is, rather than what you don't think it is.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-03)
andre: I'm of the same mindset as Kryodrache and DARKNESS... I don't understand why you would come on a site where there obviously are those who believe in the paranormal/ghosts/spirits etcetera, asking for help when you are, as you think, a non-believer...Personally, I can see by what you've written that you do indeed believe in spooks😆!

If you can admit that to yourself, it's half the battle 😊

If you can't, then there's no amount of assistance we can provide to your benefit because you won't believe in any of it either! 😆
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-02)
Kryodrache: Yes that is exactly my thoughts aswell mate, why people come on to this site and say these types of things I will never understand! 😕

Dan
Kryodrache (3 stories) (108 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-02-02)
[at] Darkness -

People will see what they want to see, I suppose. And will NOT see what they don't want to believe. But even if Andre is saying otherwise... I'll bet he DOES believe in spirits and ghosts.

Why else would he have posted here, of all places?

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: