You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Erotic Dreams and a Force Pinning Me Down

Real Ghost Stories

Erotic Dreams and a Force Pinning Me Down

 

I've been having strange, almost violent, erotic dreams every night that don't feel natural to me. Before I didn't ever get these dreams or maybe once every couple of months. Lately, it's been every morning and I wake up feeling violated.

This morning I had another, but this time it was different. It was like I was viewing with someone on a computer or projection screen. Then, I heard talking next to me. I don't remember what was said though. I remember becoming aware of what I was seeing and starting walking away from it in my dream, trying to consciously change the images.

I was half awake and almost coming out of my dream state when I heard a faint whisper say my name. It was a male whisper. Then, it got louder. I remember thinking, I'm almost awake and aware of a spirit saying my name. So, I said, "yes?". Immediately, there was a force above me, heavy on my chest. There was a rock or force in my throat. All I could do was wiggle my head and it stopped.

This really scared me, but now I'm confirmed that I feel somewhat aware of something there every morning after my fiance leaves for work.

I live in an old apartment with my 9 month old son an I've been curious about the energy here because he wakes up sometimes screaming like he was attacked. I worry for him more then myself because he's just a baby.

How do I protect myself and my son from this?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, vicstro, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Irish_kitten_ghost (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-21)
First off I'm happy you want to get rid of this demon. Second off it could hard if its a stronger demon easy if its a weak demon. To start with get some cross hang them in the place's you want to be safe. Then place a circle of salt around your bed and at the door as well. (its can be kosher) Then walk around with burnt sage and once again at the places you want to be safe mark a cross on top of the door frame with the burnt sage. (you can also just get incense that smells like sage and leave it burning) You can if want to walk around with Holy water and do the same with the sage but with water. You can look up online for spells to get rid of these demons as well. You can wear a protective seal necklace they help a lot as well. I hope this helps ❤
Iluvanimals8 (4 stories) (41 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-10)
You can contact a polorgist expert or a ghost hunting group that can clense your house and get E.V.P.s that can help explain what is in your house and can get the spirit to leave
snowfox51 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-23)
ive had a simalar experience... I was sleep and in my dream I wasnt... Touched but more like pinned to my bed, someone or something was just laying on top of me, it was speaking but I can't remember a thing it said or its voice
vicstro (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-27)
Wow, thank you for the amazing responses! I'm a single mom now and I've recently moved into another house that use to be owned by an avid church goer. Since I've separated from my fiance the physical ghostly visits have stopped, which is weird. I still get the crazy violent and erotic dreams which sometimes causes me to sleep walk or yell out loud but nothing feels like its "physically" handling me.

I do like the idea of not answering whatever keeps talking to me. It's just hard not to react or respond because its second nature to just look where its coming from.

My son is almost 3 now and seems to sleep through the night at this house. So, maybe I'm in a blessed and protected house. There are many conclusions I can come up with.

I'm still very aware of its "presence" but it just doesn't get close to me anymore. I had an ex that was very dark and I believe he sends me many negative energies regularly because they've picked up since we've broken up. And it was a bad break up. He's a violent, psychic vampire type.

It's true I'm not a Christian or speak exclusively about Jesus. It's not that I don't respect Jesus or believe. I just believe in everything as guidance in my life. So, it would be hard for me to use Jesus as a tool to rid of this energy in my life.

I love everyone's suggestions. If this thing comes again I will save these and read through them to guide me.:)

Thank you again!
~VAS
Shaz101 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-07)
ummm...i've not had the exact same experience but I have had a somewhat similiar dream. I do not have erotic dreams... I just had the one but it scared the hell out of me. I for one, HATE clowns, they terrify me which is why I think I am being haunted by one.

I went to sleep one night in the summer and I had a dream that a clown pinned me down onto my bed and touched me inappropriately... You catch my drift.
Which is nerve-racking as I am of a young age.
It made me very nervous (more than usual around clowns, fairs) and am afraid to go to sleep without praying.
So far it has worked. I'm not sure if it was my sub-consious or a one-off but I am perfectly okay if it never happens again.
P.S - it is the worst feeling of a force pinning you down... I know what your going through...
Ryan6 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-20)
this is an old post but it's such an important topic! I agree with EricaAshley, this sounds like a case of sleep paralysis also known as the "incubus effect" and the "old hag syndrome." from a materialist persepctive, you become aware but your body is still "locked down" by the muscle paralysis that is normal while dreaming, causing a blending of our sensing and imaginal functions.

That being said, knowing this may be sleep paralysis doesn't mean that all the contact with "others" is "just in your head." Rather, I think of sleep paralysis as a state of consciousness that opens us up to contact with unconscious and possibly transpersonal forces. I recommend reading "wrestling with Ghosts" by Jorge Conesa Sevilla. His book gives good advice about how to transform these frightening experiences into meaningful contacts with ancestors and other anomalous Others.
BandK_fla (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-24)
If you have not moved yet. Read my profile and contact me if you wish. Maybe I can help.
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-26)
I hope you get help, having a child have the same thing happen isn't that good. You should chant phrases from the bible and hopefully it goes away for good. God Bless

Katona1700s ❤
ominousnyxx (10 stories) (136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
I remember what my mum/my whole family & relatives. There is a rule, to never answer or look back if you think you heard someone call your name, because there is a spirit waiting behind you ready to take your soul if you respond.

My god, this stupid rule or whatever still scares me.
sokhunthea (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-21)
if you ever hear a strange voice calling out for your name, never answer... Unless you're wide awake and you know someone is definitely calling out for you. It is said that if you answer to an unusual call -- you are giving a demon's permission to take control of your soul... Perhaps other harmful things so be careful next time
Thebeliverofdemons (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-09)
Tilis said it. That is a VERY bad case of a Incubus. If you feel your private areas touched if your a female, or if you want it 2 leave, chat this: "In the name of Jesus Christ,begone!"
Demonbinder (66 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-15)
Oh, and Please... For the sake of your son and yourself... Do NOT seek aid from spells and or rituals. I will tell you right now, that will only make it worse in the long run.
Demonbinder (66 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-15)
The only effective remedy is to counter that spirit with the power of God. If this is a common thing, that demon knows you are not a Christian, and you won't be able to get rid of him. Dont forget, they are masters of terror, and definitely have no obligation to leave you alone. To get rid of this spirit you need to become a real Christian and ask God to seal your household and your family with the blood of Jesus and speak directly to the spirits in that house, telling them that you are now sealed with the blood of Jesus and that they have no authority over you, nor do they have a right to be in that household. Be aware that many of them are stubborn. You might witness a jump in aggression/tactics but the only words you need are "I bind you in the name of Jesus". That spirit will soon see it best to leave you be.
houajvue (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-12)
well in the hmong culture if you hear someone saying your name or calling you, you should never answer. Just look to see if anyone is there. If not still don't answer. If you answer then it shows the spirit that you are there. Then it will start to follow you.
theinterestedguy (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-20)
maybe you should tell your fiance about this see if she has had this experience aswell then it might be your down on your luck or it could be someone you might of bullied as a child who has recently past away. (if you bullied any one) Of course I don't think you have so this could just be something like someone who died in the house before. Due to some one with your name and as soon as you answered yes it wanted its revenge. You could ask the previous owners if they had any experiences like this (if its a old house)
hope my advice helps you 😲 😕
BenCatA (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-19)
This is crazy I always could never tell is this a dream or real! I have goose bumps right now, I recently just went to a nutritional response testing to get healthier and one thing on my list was bad dreams, and she's kind of a vodoo doctor I call her! She suggested to me this might be real and not dreams, so I started looking into it and can't believe I just found this I had them dreams all the time 4 different houses, it comes with you! Every time I fall asleep on my back I have on of those pressure ghost thing I feel strong pressure pinning me down I can't move I turn my head to my husband and call out for him nothing comes out, them I just start saying prayers from when I was younger in church, I don't even remember all of the words then it goes away I wake up PETRIFIED"""" and want to wake my husband up so bad but don't want to disturb him for my crazyness, this I can't go back to sleep! Please help I have lived in 4 different locations and it comes with me! My house now is brand new built Aug 2006!
CornCobXov (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-03)
Try to find a banishment spell. This usually clears away any spirits from your home. I helped my Grandmother with one over the summer for her house and it works.
Spell to Drive Away Evil:
Take an iron nail - rusty and old. On a dark night - moonless and cloudy, set upon
a smallish flat stone. With an iron hammer strike it three times. At each stroke say:
Clavus Ferreus
Malleus Ferreus
Ferrum Refilum
Ferrum Nobilis
Score the stone three times across with the nail's point, then take the stone and
bury it far from the house. Carry the nail with you always as a charm.
Hope it helps! 😊
EricaAshley (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-20)
Look up sleep paralysis. It fits the description perfectly. However if you feel it's an evil entity or demon than you might want to consider finding faith in God, and when your baby gets old help your baby find faith also. Almost every story I have ever heard of stuff like this, the person says when they say in the name of jesus christ leave, or pray or think of god, the evil leaves instantly! I have had many dreams just like yours, and I ask god to help and a light comes over me and the evil leaves. I know its god helping me, I can feel it. It's not soo much the house that you need to leave, usually as it is your soul that the demons/ghosts/spirits are attracted to. However the house could have a lot of energy, from past tragedies, etc... And wandering spirits that are just in that house, trapped. Just go with your instinct, if the religion doesn't work, which it should, if it doesn't then relocate. Contact me at pixiesweet89 [at] aim.com if you need my help with anything at all. Good luck.
JESUSwillWIN (1 stories) (24 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-12)
I seem to have the same problem. I have four children and this mean shadow has come to me at night right as I'm falling asleep. I can feel slight movement as if there's someone having sex on me. I even sleep with Bibles all over me and my bed. I keep holy water around for my children. It really does help.
vicstro (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-11)
So I've tried the rock salt and replenish it every time it gets scattered or vacuumed.

Things seemed to have toned down again until recently. I've heard someone walking around in my living room, hallway, and kitchen while I nap. I'm half awake and asleep and see someone come into the room, look at me and walk away. It was better then the force I thought.

Then, once again I was napping one morning and laying on my stomach. I heard something next to the bed say something. I don't remember what, but I remember it was definitely male. I said, "who are you?" and this time it put pressure on my back. I lifted myself (it seemed a lot easier this time then last time, maybe because I wasn't as scared). It went away, but the bondage and dark erotic dreams have some back.

I'm going to try to start meditating and asking for some sort of protection because I'm still worried about my son. Luckily, I'm moving out in June. 🤔
Noell (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-22)
I found this site because I was looking things up on google. I just read your story and simliar things have been happening to me. I don't know if everyone tells the truth on this site or they are just joking around but every night when I go to bed, before I fall asleep I get the strangest feeling like something is trying to take over my body. It scares the hell out of me. I can see myself laying in bed but can't feel myself. It is the weirdest feeling I have ever felt. The other night I was laying in bed closed my eyes and I could see my boyfriend and I sleeping and that something had its hand on my leg. I was touching my leg but couldn't feel it. My boyfriend has been getting really upset with me because I wake up in the middle of the night screaming out his name and wake up our 12 month old son. While I am sleeping I can't move or speak. I try so hard to fight it, I try calling for my boyfriend but I can't talk. It isd very strange because the whole time I am sleeping, in my dream I am laying in bed just as I would be if awake. I am begining to wonder if it is really a dream at all. My son wakes up in the middle of the night screaming and craying like he is terrorized. I am seriously starting to get worried here because I honestly think there is an evil spirt in this house. I am getting my son baptised very soon and having my house blessed. Hopefully it will go away. I was reading you story and now see that there are other people out there that have these experiences as well. I was begining to think I am crazy and afraid to tell anyone because I don't want them to think I am nuts. 😨 😨
Tilis (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-15)
Oh my God! Are you female?! (Just making sure) If you're female, then that's NO spirit you're dealing with! Even more terrifying! An Incubus! An Incubus is a demon of male form who rapes women who are asleep!
vicstro (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-13)
Thank you for the advice. I will definitely try the sea salt. I do have a rose quartz as well. I tried burning white sage, but it didn't seem to make a difference. I was even thinking of getting a small cross even though I'm not religious. Ha!

😁
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-09)
Dear vicstro,

If you are unable to relocate I would suggest the following. One lay a ring of sea salt around your babies crib to protect him. For yourself I would suggest a clear or rose quartz cyrstal that has been cleansed and charged. Wore around your neck at all times. Good luck to you and should you need more advise we are always here.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-08)
Dear vicstro,

I agree with fizzylizzie, as well as with my own past advice on this site. One can choose to stay and live with it, find a way to remove it or just move. It is your responsibility to decide and choose what you wish to do. It is also your responsibility to do the homework and research to start the ball rolling if you choose to remove the predator. Anytime, anything or anyone makes a human being feel used, abused, molested and/or violated is the time to make drastic changes, take actions, get urgent help and get out of the situation as soon as possible. One must use their common sense and never be a "doormat" to any other human being or entity living or dead.--Abby
fizzylizzie (2 stories) (67 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-07)
I would relocate!
It sounds violent and well I would not want to stick around for anything worse to happen

New comments for this story have been disabled