You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: What Keeps Stalking Me?

Real Ghost Stories

What Keeps Stalking Me?

 

Hey guys, this is my dad's experience with a ouija board back when he was in his 20's. He's in his 50's now. This was way before I was born, he told me about it a year or two ago, and I was interested in it. If you knew me, you'd know that once I get interested in something like this, I won't drop it until I figure out its meaning. I think it's both a good thing and a bad thing.

Anyway, his wife and a couple of his friends were bored one night. His wife at the time isn't my mom by the way. His friend thinks they should get out the ouija board, since none of them believed in it, and mess with it. He says he regrets it now, and he also says that by messing with that thing, you don't know what you're talking to so you shouldn't mess with it. It's just like talking to a stranger, a really scary, dangerous stranger.

His friends and wife start to play with it, and he falls asleep on the couch because it was really late. When he wakes up the next morning he said he was flipping through the book, where they wrote what it said in, and he stopped, horrified. He said he saw a name in it. Beelzebub. He was scared, so he went and asked his wife what they asked it last night. She said that was what came up when they asked its name. He was too scared to flip through the rest of the book because he was afraid of what else it probably said. He also looked into this, did it maybe make you-know-who mad? He only mentioned that name once, and it's a name I hate to say, especially since I know who this is. He only mentioned it once because he said the power of a name, once mentioned, you could draw attention to yourself if you say it too many times. I would hate that.

Weird things have always happened since. He also told me, when he was asleep that night, he had a very freaky dream. He said he'd rather not describe it to me, but it was a terrible nightmare.

Weird things have happened to me too. In the middle of the night, I would get this weird feeling I was being watched. Then when I would try to look, it would look like something quickly fleeing. And also another time not long ago, I was lying in my bed thinking and I heard something say "Hi Carrie." that's my name, if you didn't know. It came up close to my ear and whispered it. It freaked me out pretty bad, and it was when I felt like I was being watched. When I looked back to see, "something" did that weird stalk and flee thing. I don't think I can ever remember being harmed by it physically though.

This has stuck with me throughout my life too. This happened at our old house too. And it's followed me to my second house where I live now. I've looked into these things too.

Any tips or advice? I don't like things that I don't know what they are watching me in my room or when I sleep.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CCTrainer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-07)
CCTrainer,

This may help. At a minimum an exchange of energy in the home can't hurt...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

This should only effect negative/malevolent energies/spirits/entities and any Beneficial or Benevolent energies/spirits/entities should be 'left alone'.

Keep us posted.

Respectfully,

Rook
sweetstar85 (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-06)
Hi 😊 Ouija boards really do have a way of bringing all sorts through. Do you know if perhaps someone that night actually tried to summon a demon? Or were they just fooling around etc? Many people do play with Ouija boards, not realising what can come through, like I have heard stories of people playing about with them, trying to summon, and other stories where people would just ask questions (harmless enough questions etc) but something still came through. Its sometimes a little bit easier to understand if you know if something was summoned or not? Or if it just came through.
To think that your father did this many years ago, and the demon is still around and seems to of 'latched' on to you. Do you know if your Father has any experiences still? Demons are meant to be fed on fear... So the more scared you are, the more they seem to be around. (I know it sounds silly, basically saying don't be afraid! - because anybody would be scared) I know that people have "rid" energies and supposed demons by getting in professional help, or even a bit of cleanising yourself? If you are religious you can have a priest bless the house etc, or if you aren't, you can give it a go yourself. By using white candles, inscence, sage etc, and burn within the corners of your house and along near windows and doors etc. I don't know if this is any help to you or not, but I really wish you the best of luck in getting some peace, its really not fun to be scared by things like that. 😊

This comment from shiskikun is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

saadia18 (1 posts)
-4
12 years ago (2012-02-06)
hey I don't know how 2 write a ghost story? Which thing 2 click I need help sooooooooo can you please tell me sooooooooo I can post my experience 2 this site which I have been having since...FOREVER
Thnx
Saadia 😕 😕
lynrinth (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-05)
It sounds like what came through that night maybe hung around your dad all these years, and because you've shown an interest now, this 'thing' is paying attention to you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: