You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: He Tried To Get My Daughter

Real Ghost Stories

He Tried To Get My Daughter

 

Before I even start my story, I feel there are so many people which leave really sarcastic comments which I feel are very unnecessary as they don't really even know me or what's happening in my home - for each one of us that have a story to share, it is very real to us.

Any way back to my story. So since the last story, we have discovered that my son frequently gets these finger marks on his arms which are black, not even blue, like a bruise should be but black. We have asked everyone we know if someone is hurting him and they say no. These are like a grown man's finger marks. I have many a times walked into my daughter's room and found her lying on the floor but there is no way for her to fall out of bed or climb out.

The other night when my daughter started crying, my husband got up before me to check in on her and after about half an hour he came flying into my room with her as white as a piece of paper. As he gave her to me, he kept looking towards the room as if there were someone there and he kept peeping around the corner as if waiting to catch someone off guard. When I asked him what was wrong or what he saw, all he said was nothing. I found out a few days later after I asked him again, he said that it felt like someone was having a tug of war with him with my daughter and as he looked up he looked into the face of something so evil he could not even describe it.

After we got settled again in bed with my daughter now by us (I sleep closest to the bedroom door). After about an hour of what I kept laying awake trying to figure out what he saw, I felt something try and pull my daughters off the bed. I felt 2 tugs coming from her foot and few seconds passed and another hard one. If I was not holding her tight enough, I swear what ever it was would have pulled her off. I then asked my husband to swap sides with me and as soon as we did I fell asleep with my daughter as if nothing ever happened. I asked my husband the same night if we could please leave becuase I really can't take another minute of being at home, and he tells me no. Even if I argue and prove my point of things being in our house he tells me no.

Last week we were in bed and as usual I am awake anytime from 01:00am. I looked over to my door and I saw something like a gremlin walk into my room. It jumped on to my bed and started climbing on top of me. As soon as I managed to wake my husband up it disappeared and he just looked at me as if I was mad. On odd occassions while in bed I will see someone behind my bedroom door (my door is always open right against the wall so it is not possible for anyone to stand behind it without me seeing them). I will see someone try and squirm their way out from behind the door or I will see a shadow peak at me from behind the door with his bony hands wrapped around the door.

Things have now started disappearing and then reappearing in another place, I see the shadows more frequently, my son refuses to sleep in his room and my daughter tells me there is someone standing in the passage or by my door but when I check obviously there is no one there. Last night I heard someone in the lounge while my husband was out (the TV was off). And something that was standing in the middle of the kitchen counter fell off while we were all watching tv in the lounge. Things fall in the kitchen in the middle of the night but when we check there is nothing there.

What scares me the most is the expression on my husband's face when he came running into the room with my daughter.

Is this thing trying to take my kids and doing something to my hsband that he won't believe anything I tell him.

Even when we have had a priest walk into our house, he walked straight out and won't say why.

There is nothing left to do anymore. I can not find a demonologist anywhere in South Africa that can help us.

This thing is hurting my kids and I can't do anything about it.

Other hauntings by Worriedorparanoid

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Worriedorparanoid, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

rayssmith (2 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-02)
good day to all, I find it worrying that Worriedorparanoid have stopped posting, could anybody tell my if there are been any news as to there well being?
Tamzinite (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-09-22)
I'm sorry to say I don't believe this story you say you asked him that night and he said nothing then asked him few days later and he said something with a evil face then as you settled down again that night with your daughter you felt tugging like something was trying yo drag your daughters? Just one child or 2 now sorry if I have miss read your account but it Dont to add up correct me if I am wrong and if I am I will apologise stay safe
AmyLeanne (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-08)
Fear makes them stronger, firmly tell them to leave you alone, it's your house, tell them that they're dead and it might be best for them to return to their world and not in the physical one. You havn't replied which does worry me, but don't feel fear that only makes them morr powerful you need to be strong, you can't be scared. It sounds as if your husband in posessed or really doesn't want to believe it because he's had a more than real experiance, either of the 2 you cannot fear anything no matter how mcuch you want to. And don't use ouja boards or tarrot cards in these experiences it will only make things much worse. Bad spirits are ussually confused spirits, so tell them straight, he may be someone who lost a child and is greiving as a spirit, but you musn't show fear! Pretend there is no such thing. Read pslam 71 and 91 aloud with all your family in each room just to make sure if nothing works go on a holiday and see if the same things happen, if not I would move.
LindaG (3 stories) (32 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-19)
Can you get some sage? Sage has been long-known to chase out negative spirits and invite positive ones. Simply light the sage, and take it from room to room, waving the smoke around with your hand (or a feather if you have one) while you say a prayer of protection for your home and all who reside there. I hope you find something that works. Please be careful.
hardsalamibear (11 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
That is really scary. What ever you do don't use an ouija board. It will bring stuff into your hhouse. Good luck! ❤
THEISAACG (4 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
Also believe it or not there has been multiple reports of gnomes stalking neighborhoods and terrorizing civillians. I swear I'm not lying. Were talking about the safety of your family.
THEISAACG (4 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
I am truly worried for your daughters and you. You should try setting cameras around your house and take pictures of your childs bruises. Send them to the local authorities, also are you a white or black family?
SpiderZA (2 stories) (81 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-18)
Am I "Worried" or "Paranoid" that the poster hasnt replied at all?
Seems odd don't you think.

Spider
ashville (3 stories) (42 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-18)
I wish you all the best and hope you find peace in your house. If not, I would also suggest you move. Keep us updated on how things progress. X
gothgirl (32 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-13)
Ek dink jy moet my mail ek kan jou help ek is van wellington maar bly nou op die staduim in gordons baai, ek glo jou en ek weet jy gaan deur hel op die staduim, ek het al hele paar mense gehelp so as jy dit go wil gee kan ons try om jou huis ook skoon te maak...srtloots [at] yahoo.com
supernaturalservices (86 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-02-09)
I would recommend that you do all the things these people suggest also get a king james bible and say psalm 91 and 71 three times before bed and when you wake up. Also get a bowl of white vinegar mixed with sea salt and let it evaporate in every room of your house. All of your family should eat some beef jerky or some beef product before sleeping it will ground you. If you have any questions or need help feel free to pm me.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-08)
Wrriedorparanoid,
Just ignore those who talk bad about your story. BUT there are many good suggestions from other posters here that you can take. For your question about finding someone in South Africa, I can't help you as I'm not from your country.

No offence to many of the guys here but sometimes men could be really stupid and stubborn. Sit your husband and explain to him that what he saw was the truth and that not only are you suffering but the kids are the most effected. Give him the ultimatum about find the help needed from a religious leader or doing some of the suggestions provided. OR say that you are going to leave with the kids because the safety of the kids are more important.
bluefoxx01 (81 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-02-07)
Permission granted Pjod, I can well imagine your neighbors reaction. But just imagine a ceremony of say 30 people dancing around shouting requests to the gods for protection, drums beating loudly. It would get people lining the streets watching in disbelief and laughing amongst themselves. They would be thinking WTF is going on here. I'd say not many people would talk to you after such an exhibition, they would be afraid to. Yes I should have included naked dancing Rook, that's a good night time activity and under flood lights!
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-02-07)
Pjod,

At the risk of sounding risque bluefoxx forgot one important thing with their suggestion... No one is dancing naked in it...

Having said that... Animal Sacrifice? REALLY? Give me a break...

Rook

😕
BlueTurtle (3 stories) (176 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-02-07)
If a priest (or multiple priests - I wouldn't give up just because one turned out cowardly) or a house cleansing doesn't do the trick, I would advise you to leave the house. Your husband should sympathize with your wishes, especially since he saw first-hand what you're dealing with. If he's too stubborn to leave with you and your children, I don't know what to say. It seems incredulous that someone wouldn't weigh all possible options for the safety of their family. Get out of that house, protect yourself and your children.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-02-07)
bluefox,
I'd like your permission to paste your recipe for any future tales that may spring up here...I'd enjoy my own neighbor's reaction to such a request. 😁
BlueBakemono (23 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-02-07)
I think this is fake, but if not, just leave. Find a hotel and get out of there.

This comment from bluefoxx01 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+5
12 years ago (2012-02-07)
teneki, mystique20,

Thank you for the mention and the passing along of the cleansing/sheilding method.

Worriedorparanoid,

My connection to the site is acting 'hokey' here at work so I am unable to go back and review your other experiences. However with-in this one I do have some questions and observations...

First...you say your Husband came racing into the room one night with your daughter... At that time he said it felt like he had played 'tug of war' with 'something' which he later described as having "the face of something so evil he could not even describe it."

This same man refuses to believe you and will not move out of the house? Does he now deny what he saw/experienced the night he 'played' tug of war for your daughter?

Is this 'your home' do you own it outright or are you renting from someone else?

As far as the Preacher 'walking out' without saying anything... Could you please share with us what happened when he came to visit? These facts may help shed light as to the reason he walked out without saying anything.

You have described many things to us... And yet some details seem vague... If this is for privcey reasons I understand, but the more details the better we may be able to help or advise you.

Respectfully,

Rook
mystique20 (1 stories) (15 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-07)
worriedorparanoid: I have not much to add, but am pasting below Rook's cleansing method. I hope it helps you as it has many others here. Will keep you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

This should only effect negative/malevolent energies/spirits/entities and any Beneficial or Benevolent energies/spirits/entities should be 'left alone'.
kingyoungpimpin (3 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2012-02-06)
You have a demonic infestation. That priest walked out because he couldn't handle it or had no faith in bible.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-02-06)
Despite what you see in the movies and on TV, priests don't walk out on you like that. They fear the wrath of God over all others. It's sort of their "thing", you know? If you are not satisfied with his response (or non-response) to your problem, ask to speak with his superior.

Jav
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+5
12 years ago (2012-02-06)
I'm having some trouble with the Priest up and walking out without any explanation. Have you tried contacting him/her? I would be haunting them for an explanation. If he sensed something in the home beyond his control- why wouldn't he talk to you about it at a seperate location. First thing I would do is call on that priest- and if what you say is true- and he still won't speak up- ask him to at least recommend a different course of action.
Raftingirl (2 stories) (113 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-02-06)
With all respect Moongrim - she has a daughter AND a son. I would recommend Rook's cleansing to see if it helps.

There are a few others here that have some kind solutions as well.

"worriedorparanoid" please don't leave your family. There are people here who can help you out. Blessings to you and your family. Hold them close ❤
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-02-06)
And how exactly are folks supposed to 'get to know you', Before commenting?

If your husband is unwilling to leave the house, then leave with your daughter. Of course, this may have other repercussions.
hathor (1 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2012-02-06)
greetings

I know someone who is willing to help out if you are interested. 😁
anneke8 (10 stories) (274 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-06)
Isn't there someone who have put a 'curse' on you?
You will see in my previous stories about what 'sangomas' can do to people. If someone for example a woman who is in love with someones husband, go to a witchdoctor and he will then bury things at the house and things like this will start to happen. People will go te extreme measures for things they want. I know a woman that heard things fall inside her house and on the roof, but there is nothing, and everytime se enters her house she will feel sick. And she would see strange figures inside the house too.
She went to a 'clearvoiant' and when he came to the house he said he saw a black smoke inside and outside the house, and that someone has put a death curse on her! He found stuff buried in her garden, and when he took it away, things stopped. They found out her husbands ex wife did this to get rid of her.
I don't know ofcourse if this could be the case, but this is just a thought. Ask the priest why he walked out! Otherwise there is some other evil doing it's work there and you must get rid of it, or leave there with the children at once!
snowhite (203 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-06)
There has to be something evil in your house. You and your husband need to face it together. I am sure he knew what was going on, but he doesn't want to scare you and the kids.

Are there Catholic churches in S Africa? Powerful Catholic priests are good at dealing with demons. I hope more people know what to do and give you some advice.
crecentblue03 (151 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-02-06)
I agree with teneki. You should also try using incense I find Frankincense & myrr works it smells very nice and most Jinn (demons) of which Satan is the main one can't stand it and leave. I would also look into prayers of protection most religions have them. Also I would look into wearing some type of prayer on you and the necks of your family members amulets if you will, they should be easy to get sense you live in Africa. I hope my advice is of help. Thanks for sharing!
teneki (10 stories) (140 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-02-06)
Rook has a cleansing plan that's pretty belief independent (as in will work for any belief system) around these forums, I'd do a search for that and try it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: