You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Hunting :: Pfeiffer Hall Recent Experiments

Real Ghost Stories

Pfeiffer Hall Recent Experiments

 

The last time I was on here I was telling about how we did experiments to see if room 131 was haunted. We did more and we have come to decide that it is haunted by either a demon or a really mad spirit. We went back to the room about a month later. We waited so that it could calm down or so we thought. We had Damien go back in with us, plus we had someone there to meditate, we called him Collins. We were told by him not to make any noise why he meditated.

We were sitting in the room just trying to get something to happen, what we didn't know is that the spirit was stalking us like a lion stalking a gezzelle. We had turned the lights out so we could get a feeling of the atmosphere. The room was very dak but in the closet you could see something darker than dark. As we sat in there for a while my friend Dan just gets up and walks out in a hurry. I don't know what it was to make him leave but I know he wasn't leaving without a reason.

Mike Tye. He was one of the new peole we brought along to investigate. He starts crying and this is the first time I have ever seen him cry. He runs out and joins with Dan. The rest of are sitting there trying to keep Collins calm so he won't come out of the meditating state he was in but every time we saw him he would be twitching. He didn't want to the experiment without proof that the room was haunted.

All of the sudden his eyes come open and he says they're here and he is ready to leave. I was wanting to sit there some more but I couldn't risk the health of my friends. I decided that we had proof enough that it was haunted but when Dan walked up to me he had three scratch marks on his neck. From what I have read three is the mark of the trinity.

Thats when I came to conclusion that it was something bad and if anyone can tell me what it was I would be grateful.

Other hauntings by chris_privett

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chris_privett, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

chris_privett (2 stories) (5 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-10-20)
Well I am now out of that dorm. I reside in somerset ky. I am about to go on a paranormal investigation tonight and will wish that everyone will wish me luck, it will be deeply appritiated thank u.
chris_privett (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
alright you people might not believe me but I know what happened in that room three scratches on my friends back three meaning the mock of the trinity if you people want proof ill get the key and let you try to spend one night in there no cameras or fancy eqippment just you and ill have every one that was mentioned in the story to leave so you know that it isn't us messing with you
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-14)
Chris,
Oh, boy, where to start. Proof is a result of evidence. Evidence is something material that can be analyzed. Did any members of this braintrust think to bring a voice recorder? How about a camera?...might have been handy to capture Mr. Blacker Than Black's image. As Fategirl mentioned, the three is thought ot be the "mocking of the trinity", not the trinity... Not too many god-fearing demons out there.
It is difficult to decipher what went on when the only "proof" is a bunch of guys soiling themselves.

Lou
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-11)
chris: In my opinion, someone's eyes popping open and them saying the words "They're here" sounds like something from the movie "Poltergeist"...I don't think you should take anyone's word as solid PROOF of a haunting... I know those who've been in the field of paranormal investigation and research for 30+ years and they're still seeking "proof"...

Even our wonderful site is full of antecdotal evidence, which is in no way, shape or form proof of anything other than there are those who believe in ghosts/spirits/demons etc...It's real enough for those of us who've had experiences, but I wouldn't try to use my accounts to prove the existance of ghosties...

You don't mention the use of any kind of equipment such as an EMF detector, voice recorder or video camera so I'm not sure how one person going into a "trance" and suddenly coming out of it reciting words from a movie could be considered "proof"...The scratches, again, anectdotal...
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-02-11)
Sugar: I've gone over the comments, and I don't see anyone calling this story fake, just offering other logical explanations for these occurrences...
SugarySweetGirl (2 stories) (26 posts)
-4
12 years ago (2012-02-11)
I think you guys are being a little to serious and to be quite frank, "putting yourselves up on a pedistool". I'm sure by "crap" she just meant, these things. It may not have been the best word, but don't take it out of context. Why would she be here if she didn't care? Also, while everyone was already deciding this story was fake, she was the only one who sounded like she knew what she was talking about. In fact, I was going to post the exact same thing she did. You know, the same crap.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-11)
Rook - very well put, if I do say so myself. I couldn't exactly find the words I wanted to say. This was one of those "step away from the computer" moments for me. Thank you.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-02-11)
Fategirl5,

If you feel it's such 'crap' then why do you waste your time 'watching' and 'researching' the topic?

What do you watch?

Which topics have you researched? (Ghosts/Demons/Elementals/Wicca/Ouija Boards are a few that qualify as paranormal)

How many years have you invested in your 'research'?

Do you have a personal experience you'd like to share... Something that happened to you to get you interested in this 'CRAP' as you call it.

Respectfully,

Rook
Fategirl5 (1 stories) (5 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2012-02-11)
usually 3 scratch marks mean that it's a demon mocking the trinity I watch and do a lot of research on this crap
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-02-10)
Seriously Damien investigating a demon? That is a hilarious coincidence 😆

Of course nobody can tell you what "it" was. The only evidence there was an "it" is that a bunch of guys got scared & one of them got a scratch that you aren't sure of the cause of it. As for the three scratches that would suggest something with 3 sharp nails scratched him; a person with 2 dull nails, an animal with 3 claws, etc. Every culture & spiritual system holds certain numbers to be significant. If you google symbolism & 3 you will find that 3 is significant in many belief systems. Obviously people choose which one they will hold true so until you know the spiritual orientation of anyone/thing that might have been trying to communicate symbolically through scratching your friend you can't know the significance of 3 scratch marks (if there is any significance).
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-02-09)
Or three may be just a number.

It's spelled: Gazelle. And you're going to have to come up with just a wee bit more than three scratchmarks to convince folks that it was a 'genuine' haunting and not someone scratching themselves.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-09)
chris_privett - did you take any of the advice that was offered you from anyone on your last story? You were given some great advice from our members, but you don't acknowledge trying any of it.

I don't see how anyone can sit here and tell you what was or wasn't in your room that night. There are so many different things it could have been from a true experience to a bunch of guys goofing off.
flashycar (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-09)
Sounds like a demon with a strong connection to the closet and the room...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: