You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Hunting :: My Apartment

Real Ghost Stories

My Apartment

 

This is my first time writing in. To give some background on who I am.

I am a paranormal investigator for my local group called CSPI. Most of my life I have seen shadow people.

When I moved into my current apartment I would always get this weird feeling that something is there watching me. I would get this feeling as soon as I got close to my appartment. I would feel someone watching me from my windows. This continued for some time until I started having dreams about a demonic spirit that was trying to take my soul. I would wake up with the feeling of being held down.

At this point I decided enough was enough. I grabbed my recorder and started asking questions. I was asking questions about who they were, why they were here, etc. When reviewing the recordings I had caught a woman's voice asking for help. I was astonished that I had actually caught something so vivid. I left it at that saying ok something is here. Makes me feel better knowing something is than just going crazy thinking I'm wrong.

A few days passed and things got worse. A presence had started to stare at me at night. I could feel it and it wouldn't let me sleep. As soon as I would start to go to sleep the bed would feel as if someone had jumped on it.

I contacted my other investigator to come over and do some more evp work. We did this for about an hour and once again got a woman's voice asking for help along with a mysterious mans voice that would come before the women. As if he was telling her to be quiet. We could not make out the mans voice as it was low and deep.

My fellow investigator towards the end of our session started talking to my wife about her own experiences when she felt cold on her arm, she thought something was on her arm and when she wiped at it she noticed she had started to bleed with the following indentations of a bite mark.

We were ecstatic that we had got this and had evps and picture proof of something!

Recently I have been feeling uneasy again so Friday I grabbed my recorder and went at it once again. I recorded for about 5 minutes while I waited for my wife to get home. I recieved one voice this time. A male. I had asked why are you touching me? It responded. Hate you.

When talking with my fellow investigator she had said there was a friend of hers that lived roughly in the appartment behind me. He practiced black magik and worshiped Satan.

Could this possibly be why I am getting this activity at my appartment?

I believe so, what do you guys think?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Brian, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Brian (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-27)
Also I worded the bitemark part badly and I appolgize. It was not on my wife it was on the other investigator. If it was on my wife I would not have been happy.
Brian (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-27)
Sorry for the long reply guys.
I've been moving out of that appartment.
I'm uploading the evps to ZShare if they don't work let me know.

I used zshare if they don't work let me know and I will redo them.

Http://www.zshare.net/audio/99169096eeb46687/
Http://www.zshare.net/audio/991691233cb08e4a/
Http://www.zshare.net/audio/99169131b16ab4b8/
Http://www.zshare.net/audio/99169135ca1066ee/
Http://www.zshare.net/audio/99169136c706ca1c/
Http://www.zshare.net/audio/991691372ee39a75/

This was my first recording.
Http://www.zshare.net/audio/99169138ef9ac17a/
reneespring (148 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-14)
You said: "My fellow investigator towards the end of our session started talking to my wife about her own experiences when she felt cold on her arm, she thought something was on her arm and when she wiped at it she noticed she had started to bleed with the following indentations of a bite mark.

We were ecstatic that we had got this and had evps and picture proof of something!"

Um how can you be "ecstatic" that your wife was bleeding w/bitemarks from an unseen force? What kind of a husband are you? And if you have *proof* then, please, show your pics and evps here, on yourghoststories.com.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-14)
Brian, I think you have a very interesting situation. However, I would also like to know more about the person who lived in the apartment behind you, and if his practice of dark magic was fact or just a rumor. I'm sure a lot of us as well as myself would love to hear the evp's you caught so if you can upload them or provide a link that would be awesome.
Thanks, and take care.
crecentblue03 (151 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-14)
Hi for one thing I want to share, there is a paralel world to our own which is unseen. In this paralel world are a type of being called jinn they are always around us. For the most part they don't bother you but have been known to move things. I think in your case you are dealing with for one the ghost of a woman I agree if she Is asking for help you should ask her how you can help her she may not know she died. As for the demon I believe you should seek refuge in the creator just pray and ask him directly for his help, I believe sense God is all powerful you can direct your request strait to him. But you must believe deep in your heart he will help have no doubt because doubt comes from Satan. Well this is my advise hope it helps wishing you the best. Thank you for sharing
dmcal (21 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2012-02-14)
Hi Brian,

Allow me to explain something from a Godly point of view. Whenever anyone engages in calling upon spirits or seeking them out, that person is acting as a medium or spiritist. These things are forbidden by God for us to be involved with and therefore, it does not matter what your neighbor is practicing or not practicing (though not good), because what you are engaged in as a paranormal investigator is enough to initiate demonic intrusion into your life.

The powers of darkness has everyone believing that human spirits wander around after death by appearing as human apparitions or by sight, sound, smell or by any other sense, which is why everyone is now seeking after them. The deception is that, no one ever gets to see who is actually behind the activity, but only what they want you to know. Being a paranormal investigator, ghost hunter, seances, Ouija boards, tarot cards, channeling or anything else that involves calling upon spirits, keeps a person separated from God and invites demonic activity into their life. In other words, it is by your own activity that can allow demonic beings to encroach upon your life.

As long as you continue to seek after spirits, you are susceptible to demonic intrusion and only by the power of God, in the name of Jesus, can you truly cast them out.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-14)
Brian,

Lets back this up a wee bit. Your a paranormal investigator right? You have done a very good job of capturing EVP's and other evidence that something is happening in your Apartment.

This is all well and good, but it seems as if the only 'background research' into these 'events' consists of your fellow investigator telling you she knew someone who... Quoted so there is no misunderstanding...

"When talking with my fellow investigator she had said there was a friend of hers that lived roughly in the appartment behind me. He practiced black magik and worshiped Satan."

Could you define 'roughly'? (Did he or didn't he live in the Apt directly behind you.)

Can you confirm that he preformed rituals in this Apartment?

As an investigator do you / your Group use any sort of Shielding techniques before any of your investigations... From your own words...

"At this point I decided enough was enough. I grabbed my recorder and started asking questions."

My 'guess' is that you do not.

I think there is a good chance that your experiences may have to do with something that attached to you, not something left over from a Satanist in a nearby apartment.

As far as your dream goes about a 'demonic' spirit trying to take you soul? I 'feel' this is more symbolic rather than literal... Take a few minutes, think about everything you have been doing and see if there is something you have been doing 'obsessively'. You may wish to 'scale' back on that particular something.

Thank you for sharing this with us. Is there any chance you could either provide a link or post the EVP's and the picture of the bite on your Wife's arm?

Oh, if needed I have a method of Cleansing and Shielding yourself and your Home that's yours for the asking.

Respectfully,

Rook
Petersspirit (4 stories) (144 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-02-13)
Hi Brian,

Thank you for sharing your story here. I think you just should try to help this female's ghost by asking her "how can I help you?" Probably something did happen to her in your new place or somewhere very near to where you are living now. The feelings your starting to have when even getting close to your home is a proof of this I beleave... Its sort of magical to capture sounds from the ghost world isn't it?

Keep us updated!
Peter
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-13)
Is your co-investigator still in contact with that friend that used to live in the apartment behind yours? It's pretty much impossible to know if his activities could feasibly be a factor withot knowing more about his actual practices. If you could ask him if he was regularly in contact with the non-living in that apartment it would give you an idea if that is a good theory. It seems plausible if he was regularly inviting "something" there that those spirits might return now. Though, unless that guy ceased his spiritual practices it seems that whatever he was inviting there in the past is now visiting him wherever he is at the present, not hanging around his old digs.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: