You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: A Demon Named Celia Heart

Real Ghost Stories

A Demon Named Celia Heart

 

It has been a very long time since I was last on this site, and as you can see from the title I am need of help. I am currently 16-years-old and have been in contact with the paranormal since I was a child; however, this has nothing to do with my problem at hand. I am need of advice of how to banish a spirit (demon), I am not entirely sure, from a living breathing person. My girlfriend is being haunted by a spirit that I suspect is demonic. The spirit's name is Celia Heart; she was alive during the civil war and was a murderer, according to my girlfriend. Finally the family of her victims caught up with her and her boyfriend, Jay, killing the two of them, including Celia's newborn child. She died but her spirit never left.

Whenever I first met Kelsey, my girlfriend, I would notice that at random times during the school day she would withdraw herself from whatever conversation we would be having and not talk or even respond to anything anyone would ask her. When we began dating she told me about Celia and how they were close friends. At first I thought nothing of it, but Celia has been taking over more and more and I have begun to notice that when she takes over she is hurting Kelsey.

Once while she was walking down a set of stairs, she blacked out and broke two of her ribs. And on top of that, whenever I am trying to call or text her, if Celia is in control she responds with anger and dangerous threats. Whenever I respond she threatens to hurt Kelsey even more or even kill her then come to me. I've tried fighting back, but one night in my sleep I had a dream that I was strapped to a chair in a dark room being tortured by a man with a silver dagger. After I woke up the next morning I walked into the bathroom and saw a large scratch across my chest. I was scared and I still am for both Kelsey's and my safety. Please, I need to know how I can remove both of these spirits from both of our lives. Every day I see less and less of the Kelsey I know and I am afraid that Jay may try to control me the way Celia is with Kelsey.

I need advice, help, spells, or chants. I don't care as long as it can guarantee Kelsey's safety. Please, everyone, I am in need of help and I have faith in this website.

Other hauntings by JustinEckert

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JustinEckert, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Leon19 (3 posts)
 
5 months ago (2023-11-11)
Just googled Celia Heart it's a name of a character in the video game called harvest Moon.
Bordingsky1234 (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-30)
Very interesting. You might want to call a priest and ask how get rid of demons and stuff like that.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-15)
Linkage: http://www.isst-d.org/?contentID=76

I know this post is old, this is for the person who posted a comment
elnoraemily (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2014-11-15)
Little blue, I am going to try very hard to not offend you. This is meant in the best way possible.

What you just described could be several different mental illnesses- the most obvious, of course, is multiple personality disorder. Textbook multiple personality disorder, which can also include the deluded belief that you don't have it.

Have you ever gone to see a mental health specialist? I am assuming not, because they all would have diagnosed you. I would urge you to go. Your disorder can be dangerous to your health.

I am trying hard to not be offensive or to sound rude. I really am. I just want to look out for your well being.

Best wishes.
littlebluemystery (1 posts)
-4
9 years ago (2014-11-15)
Theres always an explanation to these things. She could have multiple personality disorder. Or she could be like me. My official name is Ramey, but I am very spiritually connected, and I have friendly spirits who stay with me, and I sometimes allow them to take over my body. Currently right now I have just come back from the astral realm after letting Vivian control my body. She loves paranormal stuff and was on this website while I was in the astral realm. She says Kelsey is most likely just like us!
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-10-13)
PD,

I am curious about where you heard/read about or learned this Banishment method. It seems pretty detailed for a professed Skeptic to recomend lt let alone to have used it.

If it's not too personal would you share the events that lead up to you 'ridding' yourself of a full fledged demon using the method you suggest?

Respectfully,

Rook
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-10-13)
PerfectDarkness - my apologies. Somehow I missed that you said you have used this ritual before. Where did you hear about it? This is a new one for me.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-10-13)
PerfectDarkness - the spell/ritual that you have shared, have you ever used it?
PerfectDarkness (1 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-10-13)
This definitely sounds like dissociative identity disorder, also known as multiple personality disorder, which shouldn't be written off. But the fact that she knows celia and claims to be a friend makes me weary on that, usually someone with DID won't know or remember anything about when the personality takes over, or even know that it exists. It could be a rare case, or something else entirely. If it is a negative entity. I have a good spell/ritual to get rid of it.
You'll need to get a rose with more than 13 thorns. (You can find these at a flower shop, ask them to go into the back and request a rose with a lot of thorns)
You'll also need sea salt, spring water, and a jar with a lid, also black fabric.

1: let the rose dry out for a few days
2:in your girlfriends home, say a prayer or do a small protection ritual. Take thirteen thorns from the rose and crush them into a powder. Do the aame with the rose.
Mix equal parts spring water and sea salt in the jar. Add the crushed rose and thorns.
Put the lid on the jar and shake it up, saying "I fear you not. You are not welcome here, I demand you leave, by light of the divine, I will this. So mote it be." Sa yu this rhree times.
Leave the jar open and place it under a window, over night. Before dawn, wrap the jar in black fabric and bury is as far from civilization as you can. Make sure its nowhere near the house.
The mixture attracts negative entities and energies and traps them. I used this to get rid of a demon that tried to kill me. You must will it to work, and truly believe that it will. If it doesn't work, something suring the ritual went wrong, you didn't believe with all of your being, or it really is DID. I hope this helps.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-14)
Demons are not earthly of origin.

I am afraid that your girlfriend may have multiple personality disorder. I would urge you to attempt to get her evaluated in order to help her.

This does not mean she is crazy and do not take offense to this idea.

However, earthly causes are most likely at play here.
redningia (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-02)
Tell your girlfriend that if she feels the entity around her to immediately think of a white light encompassing her and slowly spreading until it is covering her entire home and pushing out all the negative spirits as it goes. I suggest that you do the same.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-25)
rook - thanks, just got on here and saw the comments. Some are very uncalled for and are getting deleted.

Nectarvore - curious... What does rook's comment have to do with him being a "hater"? Rook is just bringing something to our attention, in case we miss.
Nectarvore (1 stories) (226 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-04-25)
Hahahahaha...Rook, I comment on old stuff too... Don't be such a hater... I comment on what moves me. There's new stuff I don't bother to comment on, for the same reason...that's just me. But yes, agreed, Daemonus is rather patronising. It's possible to say all the same things without the acid edge.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-25)
TROLL!Troll...there's a possible Troll in the Demon topic stories.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Puff Bayram

Daemonus,

While parts of your comments make sense, your demeaning tone and ggod fact your comment on experiences that are very, very OLD. Suggests your a Troll just looking to stir us up...that's why the warning to the other members. So, ARE you a TROLL or do you actually want to contribute to the site? If so, please join us in the recently submitted experiences.

Respectfully,

Rook
Rachel806 (1 stories) (14 posts)
-4
10 years ago (2014-04-15)
I believe you my friend and I can help my father has done exorcisms before with my help. What you need to do is find a local priest or reverend understand have him bless you and your girlfriend then banish the entities from returning it is also good to always wear a blessed cross get one for both of you understand. If you need anymore help go ahead and email me at allbright.rachel [at] yahoo.com
AliceRichmond (5 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2014-02-16)
Sweetheart... Please understand this is not demonic. This could be D.I.D. (Dissociative Identity Disorder). Please read about this as it is very important. Your girlfriend needs medical help specially if she is in danger of being hurt.
See... D.I.D. Looks a lot like Demonic Possession. For those that don't know how a condition like this really is, you instantly lead your mind to this supposition that it may be a demon possession.
I'm saying it's D.I.D. Because it sure looks like it. You are maybe to young to understand this, but for your girlfriend's sake, go get help.
Epilepsy it's out of the question.
I know people with D.I.D., worked with them and this may be your girlfriend's case too.
abanob (1 stories) (31 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-07)
No man do not use spells do not do not do not it will make it more worse then before you need to pray to gain the power of our lord jesus this is the only way. And please talk with professional priest near you he can help you a lot good luck I will pray for both of you trust me we are weak but when we are under jesus wing our power will be unlimited
Outofsight417 (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-18)
a good way to help your girlfriend is to have her burn sage incenses the smell of that evil spirits hate it. And to help get rid of that get her a anointed silver pendent. You can go to www.theghosthunterstore.com they have them there real cheap. Then to bless the house get some holy water and sage to burn... With the holy water use it to make crosses threw out the house and while doing this just say "In Jesus Name Leave This House!" while burning sage as you walk threw the whole house. Make sure you do it with her and her family and yours to make sure that you take back your home. That should help you out with Celia Heart.
Shippigge12 (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-06-23)
Pray man, if you're Catholic (or not, not sure) write a letter to the Vatican asking for an exorcism...
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-05-19)
Barbie1637 - granny suggested Googling "Celia Heart" not Harvest Moon.

From granny's comment: "Please, I suggest you Google "Celia Heart"...

Try that and see if it makes more sense 😊
Barbie1637 (1 stories) (34 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-05-19)
Just curious zzsgranny what do you mean Google Harvest Moon... I did this and there is a video game called that, what does that, have to do with this... Just wondering... 😉
Sunju (14 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
This reminds me of The Watseka Wonder. I imagine the cause of most, if not all, the crazy things that happened in that case were due to Epilepsy.

Epilepsy can cause hallucinations and delusions, periods of tremors and thrashing, etc. There's more than one kind of seizure as well, one of which is known as an absence seizure, which very much sounds like what your girlfriend does when she stops participating in conversations out of the blue. They can happen with a great deal of frequency, one sufferer had upwards of 50 in a day without knowing they had occurred.

If you do try to get her some medical attention, which I think pretty much everyone on this site has suggested (with good cause!), then you should specifically state the possibility of Epilepsy to make sure they don't overlook it (doctors are far from infallible). It might also not be the only factor, so if she does have Epilepsy it might not be the whole story. Good luck:)

Http://www.epilepsy.com/epilepsy/seizure_absence

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watseka_Wonder
LinaMonsterBunny (1 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-02-26)
Not to be mean and I'm sorry if I am but since when can a ghost text really, I mean honestly making a joke of this kind if stuff is not funny and it sounds like a bunch of crap but that's my opinion but next time if you are going to post stuff of what your girlfriend says you might want to do research so you don't look stupid no offended intended
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-02-16)
I agree with Moravian in that what you and your girlfriend are dealing with is not a demon because they are known as fallen angels and they are of pure evil and don't follow God's rules (for a lack of a better word). I think what you are dealing with are two spirits who were evil during their life on earth and in death.

I also agree with Nysa and Darkness about taking your girlfriend to the doctors and any other specialists necessary. Nobody here is called your girlfriend crazy but it is always good to make sure that many of the so called accidents that have happen to her is not from the paranormal. Once that is cleared we can start thinking about the paranormal.

You mentioned that you have been dealing with this with your girlfriend. Has her or your family notice this and what do they have to say about it? If nothing has been said to your girlfriend's family, I think you should as the family they can help her out more. Also, I'm not sure what religious faith you believe in but have contacted your religious leader and have them less you and your girlfriend?

This comment from Lild0ggirl is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

This comment from Brian is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Evilasdfg (3 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2012-02-15)
im only 13 I know what its like things like this happen all the time to me so I keep a bible by my bed and hope for the best
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-15)
In light of what granny revealed that makes the girlfriend's psychosis even more disturbing. Or the author's imagination lacking.
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-02-15)
Justin... It sounds like you are very concerned, and I understand your reasons for that, but as DARKNESS has suggested I would get your girlfriend to see a medical professional and have her mental state assessed and if that all checks out then you have eliminated that avenue of possibility in this situation, the other suggestion is if she checks out with the doctor then look up paranormal investigators that may be able to assess your situation also...

Do her parents have any concerns about her or this situation> Try talking to them about this and see what they have to say, they could know a lot more than you think.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-02-15)
I seriously doubt that she is possesed mate it sounds as though (and I mean this in respect) she may have some mental health issues at play in all honesty. Please look down this path first to eliminate things off this matter and then let us know from there, what are your thoughts on this? Look forward to hearing from you!

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: