Firstly, I'm a girl, nearly 14 years old, and I have never "fooled around."
I think I should start with when I was 4, because I made this connection (maybe or maybe not) recently. When I was 4, my family moved into a new house and I began having extremely vivid "nightmares." At night I would go to bed and sleep, but then I'd wake up in the middle of the night and see a man just standing over me. Most of the time I would watch him (I was usually too frightened to go to sleep) until he'd walk out of my room and close the door behind himself (when I would then fall asleep.) Though one night after he'd gone away, I got out of bed and went and woke my dad, and I was telling him there was a robber in the house (what else was supposed to think? I've been to church AT MOST 7 times in my life.) He'd tell me it was just a nightmare and send me back to bed. I kept having these nightmares so my dad would spray "magic montser killer" to keep the monsters and nightmares away (when I was 7 I learned it was just water and "big girls" couldn't be scared of monsters.) But the dark still terrified me deep inside.
A few nights before the event that I'll write about next, something dragged across my legs (under my bed covers,) and I could only compare it to a time in the mountains that a snake slithered across my feet (which scared the crap out of me, so you can imagine how it felt when I got that feeling while lying down in bed.)
Three friends and I were having having a sleep over at my house, and around 1 - 2 AM we wanted to try using an Ouija board for fun (I know you're not supposed to do this, but this was our first time using one.) We didn't have a legit board and we didn't want our parents to know so we used my white board (since its easy to erase.) At first we were just got random answers so we said good-bye, but then we tried again and asked if someone was there; it said "YES." We asked if it was a girl and it said "NO," and then we asked if he could tell us his name and he said "Don't know" (we put that on the board.) We asked a few other questions and got unrelated (to the question) answers such as: "GOSPEL," "JOUSTING," and one question (Why are you here?) was answered with "HELL." This was pretty scary (for obvious reasons), and so we said good-bye. We tried once more that night, I asked if it was by chance the same spirit as last time, and it replied "YES." Now, one of my friends asked if it was demon as a joke (I think it was a joke at least,) but it said "YES." we probably should've stopped there, but we kept going. We asked if it wanted to hurt us ("NO",) and we asked if it was Asmodeus (after searching some of the answers he gave us and our results came up with "Asmodeus".) It said "YES."
A few strange things happened to me after that, such as: getting butt-groped by someone who wasn't there, getting poked really hard on the shoulder (as if to say "hey, don't ignore me" or "lol, poke."), and weight shifting on my bed when I was trying to sleep (like someone was lying down beside me.)
5 days later I invited another friend over and we also did Ouija board around the same time of night (I told her about what happened and she wanted to.) We first talked to a random guy, but we said good-bye and started again. We asked the name of who we were speaking with, and it said (ASMODEUS.) This was troubling to say the least so I asked why he was here and he said "SARAH." Now, I already knew this was the girl he had had feelings for, but my friend didn't know anything about Asmodeus (nor did I, until the first time I used Ouija) so I googled it for her. We then look at images (of Sarah,) and that shut us both up (I - with blonde hair and blue eyes - look VERY similar Sarah in most of the paintings that we saw.) We said good-bye and I was almost in tears I was so scared.
Since then I've tried to stay away from anything that could be considered "demonic," but weirder things have been happening and when I have nightmares they are absolutely horrid.
Some examples of the weird things that have been happening to me lately (mostly put in order of which they occurred):
- I feel like someone is watching me when I'm in my room
- He (I guess it's him) still lays in my bed
- He still pokes my shoulder
- Sometimes it feels like someone's (Asmodeus I'm guessing) hand is brushing my cheek
- I was crying during a movie and he rubbed my back (I thought it was my dad at first, but he wasn't near me)
- I felt someone kiss me right above my left eye while I was trying to sleep
- One night all I could rememeber from a dream I had, was someone whispering "Sarah"
- I slept in really late one day and a man's voice asked me if I was okay when I woke up, so I told my brother "thanks for worring, but I'm fine," but then he told me he didn't say anything (and I realized it didn't sound like my brother)
- I tried to close my bedroom door but something pushes it open/out of my grip (I thought it was my dog hitting my door while running into my room at first)
- Once I woke in the middle of the night, and I was "spooning" with a guy who was likely who ever has been haunting me, and I told him out loud "No funny business" and went back to sleep
- I had another dream where I walked down a hall and found a room with a man with long black hair sitting and looking a wall which is an enlarged picture of Sarah. He tells me to go away, I fall through the floor (more like its no longer there) into a room with paper walls. While in the room with paper walls, silluottes watch me and Asmodeus (man with long black hair) tells me everything that makes me imperfect and how I want to be perfect.
I thought Asmodeus was supposed to be more-or-less like an incubus (given that he is THE demon of lust and he likes to mar the hearts of virgins), but he (if it even is Asmodeus) hasn't done anything farther than grope my bum (thank God.) In fact, I somewhat enjoy/don't mind the pressence, and I've noticed that when he does "lay in the bed beside me," I wake up next to that spot (I have a large bed and I sleep on the opposite side of where the weight shifts)
Some questions I have:
He hasn't hurt me or anything, but should I be worried about others around me (some of my friend have had dreams where an attractive man with longer hair makes an appearance and makes it known he is Asmodeus)? Do you think it's even Asmodeus (could it have lied or be a different spirt - or whatever - altogether)? Would it be "sinful" (more-or-less the correct word for this) to not do anything about him? Should I tell my parents (I'm worried they'll think I'm crazy, trying to get attention, or something like that, since they aren't really religious or anything)? Also, I figure it's probably not good to speak with demons, but I just tell him stuff like "no peeking when I'm changing," "No screwing around," and that sort of thing; is that bad? Lastly, should I do something about him, and if so, what should I do (what can I do against Asmodeus other than burning fish parts, lol)?