You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Always Around

Real Ghost Stories

Always Around

 

To start out my friends and readers...

I can say my sensitivity started when at 5 days old I had a 50/50 chance at living, a gift and a curse now 36 years old I don't call myself a psychic or medium... I like the word healer and boy have I done a lot of just that! To clear up something I call it a gift/curse because I wish at times I didn't know some things as like when someone will pass... I have 30 Years of real stories not to be confused with fiction but straight fact and could care less if believed or not, my whole family can back up what I say has really happened...

From all this I am a spiritual man and know the arts or craft as in paganism, witchcraft, etc but I am deep into shamanism and know both sides of the lighted side and darker side but will not harm none... To understand the craft you must understand both sides as some call it white and black magik but truth is its only a fine line and has no color...

My home has many spirits. One night about 3 months ago, I was sitting in my living room at 2:30 am and watched this bright orb white glowing a quarter size float in the middle of the hall, float down my hall and both my cat and dog watched as I did. It came straight into my living room and was about 2 feet in front of me and stopped. It was a beautiful sight, it stayed long enough for me to get a couple pictures and then it moved towards the wall and went through. Something told me to get up and take pictures down my hall and I got pictures of a lot of orbs... They play with my cat on the wall.

I got more creepy and helpful stories I'll post next...

This just was a short story and telling of myself and getting use to typing these out... Its really funny watching the orbs play with my cat, you know how you take a little lazier light and point it at the wall or floor and your cat or dog will chase it. Well these orbs play along the wall and my cat tries to get them, I myself and many others have watched this take place. The first time about a year a go at 1am I heard my cat banging the wall and thought what the hell and me and my wife get up to see and boy when we did see what my cat, (yea black cat midnight) was doing I yelled at her. She was chasing 3 orbs and my first thought was some how she will hurt them... Lol stupid I know but when I yelled at her, all three orbs with cat stopped dead and the cat looked at me like what? We are playing. I just stared and out loud said okay, go ahead. They just went back to playing, we watched for a very long time. Beautiful sight truthfully...

Amazing that even after death you can still have fun staying back...

Always Around 1

Always Around 2

Always Around 3

Always Around 4
 

More stories to come and I have a lot that's both strange,creepy,dangerous,helpful and loving.

Until next story...

Blessed be...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, legion777, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+4
7 years ago (2017-02-21)
To all: Mods have the prerogative of deleting comments when the situation calls for it. From now on, any comments, regardless who makes them (but this is directed to Legion777) will be deleted if they are rambling, incoherent, run-on sentences, numerous copy/pastes from other sites or other non-sense that makes it practically impossible to decipher what is being said.

Please take more care with your comments. If necessary, type it out in Word or some other program, use the spell check provided; pay attention to the words underlined in red and blue. Those are strong hints something is grammatically incorrect.

Frankly, comments like these hurt my head and I don't finish reading them.
legion777 (1 stories) (11 posts)
-2
7 years ago (2016-11-09)
Yea friendly, because iI practice tha craft, and have for 26 years, and now really shamanism, I use all types and parts of tha craft, or witchcraft to be straight forward.
I teach and help those in need, no matter if its little or big issue's my time and love for all is free, I know both sides black and white, even tho there is no color values just good and evil I harm none but do as I will, one may st understand both to use either, I protect my family and friends, with what I do and me being sensitive I pick up on everything quick, and see,speak,feel,hear all things none living, and I can tell someone about them by one touch from them or looking in there eyes, my family gram,mom,etc will tell you that I ain't a liar nor fake, what I do and who I am is very real, I don't like to be touched nor look to long in someone's eyes... Sighing its like a movie projector, I call it a gift and a curse,I've learned from 26 years of this to work around things and stop something's coming in, this all started when I was born I almost lost my life and had a 50/50 chance of life at 3 days old from what my mother and family said... Funny I was born 2/3/80...3 days from birth right?! Lol my favor number is 13... Add up 2/3/8...never knew it was 13 until about 5 years ago... My grandfather died 2/11/2000 8 days after my birth I knew he was passing 1999 Christmas but that's another story I will tell soon... Well enough about my head truma lol until next time...
If anyone needs me feel free to reach out I will help even just to listen and hear you.
Blessed be... As above, so below...
My phones acting up sorry if something get double published
roylynx (guest)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-03)
Legion777, I see and indeed the picture are interesting too! So this is a friendly encounter you think? Freeky yet glad! I have had experience on orbs too, mine was one playful one, but it was really ages ago. Maybe after all they are just some sort of protector, I don't know just my thought, thank you!

Blessing from São Paulo

E.Lynx
legion777 (1 stories) (11 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-11-03)
Just to be very clear, that a/c in my window back that hall don't work, there is no air movement at all in that hall way, and no there is nada in that hall way that reflects anything, I took many pictures tha same way same angles, they are there then they ain't, then they are there. Shape-shiftersno my friend that is another storie, another whole new activity but intelligence yes, it ain't a imprint of energy where it repeats its self over and over again with no interaction. Offend me? Nah my friend (s) everyone has there own beliefs and ways of dealing... Mine is just much, much older then most.
When I get time I will start at tha beginning of my life and start to tell every story, and as of being afraid no not all never have been but to say that sometimes I have spirits play tricks on me or lol to say tha least jump out yea they do and it gets me sometimes but I have no fear of tha living nor tha after and I've seen my fair share of things that are older then any belief or religion... If people only knew what is there that you never see,it...it just might make this world a better place... Thanks and glad you enjoyed
PinkAngel (14 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-02)
Yes! I had the same experience a few times with my cats. They love to play with felines, apparently...
Sweet!
roylynx (guest)
 
7 years ago (2016-10-31)
Welcome Legion777!
Gee! I am looking forward to read more of your stories future on! So addictive after all lol.

The first thought was, not offending your believes but sometimes, especially "very bright orbs" will be considered as reflection of some sort. Maybe we need some explanation on that part?

About this story, do you think it is what some people call as the "shape-shifter"?
The time you see the orbs (2:30am) in many of my researches matches, also you told us that the orb was playing with your cat on the wall, that I can except as maybe something spiritual, an intelligent one perhaps? No, please do not be afraid or freak-out, it can get worse especially when you are gifted, that is what had happened to my friend early this year.
Well, is there any picture that you can show us? I bet many of us will be interested.

Blessing from São Paulo

E.Lynx

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: