You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Ghost Girl In The Mist

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost Girl In The Mist

 

For everyone who has read my previous stories, I am sad to say I have not encountered the old man as of late. I have, though, found out that whenever I move my alarm clock around my room, the ghost leaves it be for a few nights, and pulls the occasional trick on me (It made me an hour late for school because he (the ghost) turned it off!).

Anyways, back to my current story.

This happened when I was about ten. I was in my bedroom when all of a sudden I had a sudden urge to walk into the family room. So I cross my room to go to the family room.

I was looking strait ahead when I see something emerging from my older sister's closed door (her room it straight across from mine). I immediatly stop right in my doorway and stared at it.

It started out as something like a light mist about 2 inches on the ground. It started to come towards me. As it did so, A figure started to slowly form. By the time it fully emerged, it took the form of a girl that I would guess to be around the age of 10-12.

The girl had on a flowing (it stopped at her ankles) nightgown, but it could also be describe as a summer dress (not entirely sure. At the moment I was to shocked to guess, and it's a little fuzzy in my brain) with a blue ribbon below her chest that was tied in a simple bow.

She had a blue apperance, but I think her hair would have been blond. Her hair fell a little bit passed her shoulders and was flowing as if a soft breeze was blowing. I could not see her eyes though. For some reason, I do not remember that detail. But she was very beautiful.

As she drifted down the hallway toward me the mist became thicker and started to swirl around her. I started to get goose bumps and the air became colder. She continued to walk (float actually, she was an inch of the ground!) toward me, and soon she was right in front of me.

I thought that she would stop but she passed right through me!. As she did, I got an unpleasant feeling, like the butterflies you get when your know you're going to drop on a roller coster.

I actually felt her slowly pass through my body, and when she got to the back of it, it felt like I was being pulled in the direction she was walking. It happened in a couple seconds, but it was something I'd never forget. I'm getting goose bumps thinking about it.

I spun aroud after a moment thinking "did that really just happen?". She was in the middle of the room, but now walking at a slant, heading for the corner of the room. The mist and she started to slowly dissolve into nothing. After she was gone completly, I went into the kitchen and waited for the goose bumps to go away.

Sometimes, I still feel her presence in the hallway or in the corner of my room, but I never actually see her.

That is my story. I'm sorry if I rambled, but I tend to do that a lot. Please comment and I will send more in the future!

Other hauntings by ghostsrreal202

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostsrreal202, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

ghostsrreal202 (6 stories) (27 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-10)
sorry I didn't have the time to get back to you all. What I mean by urge was that I just wanted to go there. Just some part of me was like "get out, the family room is a very comfortable spot right now". And no, she didn't seem to notice me nuch. Thanks for these comments and I will post more in the hopefully near future.
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-23)
I am also wondering about the urge and if she acknowledged you at all? Did she ever do anything else around the house? Like move things etc.?
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-23)
Quite an experience indeed, what do you mean you had an urge? Was it because you thought you needed to be there to perhaps witness what you did, kind of urge?
Either way, the whole fact she walked through you is quite interesting, did she acknowledge your presence at all?

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
Nay-95 (1 stories) (16 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
You had goose bumps! What about your reader? 😜 I was just wondering do you know who this girl is? Does she seem to know you? I'm not an expert at the paranormal I just like to learn more 😊

Nay-95
lyssaret (4 stories) (13 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-21)
Agreed with Micha, it was a very interesting story! I enjoyed it very much! And I certainly would have been a little creeped if something came out of my sibling's room! Thanks for the story and keep posting!
Lyss
Micha_1998 (1 stories) (16 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-21)
That was a really interesting story (And creepy!) Werent you extremely scared? I know I would've ran out of the room in a second! Thanks for posting 😊 Keep safe!
Micha ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: