You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: The Floating Orb And The Black Smoke

Real Ghost Stories

The Floating Orb And The Black Smoke

 

As you know from my earlier post, I have the ghost of an old man that lives in my bedroom. I'm sad to say there have been no recent sightings of him, and I still do not know what he wants. Instead, I will talk about my occurrence that happened last night.

Before I tell you about my experience last night, I will tell you about one that happened about a month ago. Since my bed sheets were dirty, I decided to change them before going to bed. As I was putting on my pillow case, I had the sudden urge to look to my right.

When I did, I saw this white glowing orb at the end of my bed. I know it wasn't the light in my eyes, because it was just too round and perfect to be just light reflecting off my glasses. But instead of feeling scared, a peaceful, calm emotion came over me. In fact, it felt like I just went into a daze (you know, you feel as light as a feather and you don't really know what you're doing).

I finished up with my bed making, and it vanished. After it vanished, I felt extremely scared, and rushed out of the room. As I made it to the hallway, I saw this shadow that I know for a fact was not my own. Mostly because I saw my own shadow in the doorway. I passed it and my uneasiness faded away.

Anyways, back to the real story.

For months now, I would find myself waking up late because my alarm has been shut off. I would specifically turn it on before bed, then it somehow turning off at night. My mom says it's because I turn it of in my sleep, but I have a hard time turning it off even when I'm awake.

Well, two nights ago, I was in bed, lying so that my head was turned toward the opposite side of the room. All of a sudden, I feel an evil presence in the room. I looked up, and I saw a black mass just hanging over my bed. It was kind of just floating there, moving about above my head. But I felt another presence as well, a soft kind one, just like the presence of the floating white orb. I felt calm and peaceful, and I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up at 7:40 (ten minutes after the time I needed to leave for school) because my alarm clock shut itself off again! I felt that it was the black mass that shut off my clock, and I'm so mad at it!

I'm wondering if the shadow I saw months ago and the black mass are the same thing. They both felt evil and unfriendly. But I am thankful to that orb. I'm pretty sure that the orb is a male, probably in his 20s or 30s. Hopefully I will be able to post more in the future!

Other hauntings by ghostsrreal202

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostsrreal202, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

mysterio520 (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-04)
It seems that you might have two entities in your house... A evil one and the good one and I think the good one is trying to protect You and it might be the old man that lives in your room.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-02)
Well to test whether or not you or your ghostie is turning off the clock, try putting your alarm clock across the room, in such a way that you HAVE to get up to turn it off.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: