You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Crying Boy 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Crying Boy 2

 

This is an update to my other ghost story, The Crying Boy. Please read it if you don't understand this story.

Things have become A LOT more sinister than before. Not sinister like me being hurt, but instead just me, my little brother and my dog experiencing the paranormal. It has become apparent to everyone in the house that we are not the only ones here (though my mum and dad still deny it, argh).

Just two days ago I was at school doing English catch-up lessons, everyone in my house knew this. Yet several friends tell me they saw me walking into my house, and saw me in my bedroom through the windows. (I have big windows in my room that's on the second floor of my house and faces the street.) And my family told me they saw me walking around the house and even spoke to me. I am sure they are not trying to scare me because my sister is terrible at acting and my little brother (who has seen/heard the man and boy as well) wouldn't joke about something like that.

My family also thought I was the one crying in my room. Some professionals I have spoken to about this have all come to the same conclusion, the "ghosts" are somehow part of my soul that has "detached" itself from me, and that:

1) The crying boy was my past (I was very sensitive, ok?)

2) What my family saw, what they to believed to be me is my present, and

3) The bit that creeps me, the man is my future.

Is this possible? Is there any other possibility?

In the, hopefully unlikely, event that the ghosts are part of me, is there anything I can do to avoid becoming the man?

AND PLEASE TELL ME THAT THIS IS JUST SOME ELABORATE CRUEL JOKE, AND THERE IS NO WAY IT CAN BE TRUE!

Sorry about all those caps, but it is worrying. Is it possible I am haunting myself?

Other hauntings by Tasuke

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tasuke, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

unknown_madness (8 stories) (36 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-02)
oh poor poor you!huggles! 😭
I feel it is your emotional part of your life expressing itself/yourself. Not to worry about the man that you fear maybe the future you. It could just be another spirit and not part of your soul. I remember when I went through a sensitive part of my life (I am very sensitive too) so stay strong and keep your chin up! Everything might turn up better than expected!- God I sound like a hippie! Sharing facepalm 😊
Tasuke (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-27)
Nevermind1997: Yes, I do sort of understand that,thanks:)

Miracles51031: Hehe, No Problem, I'm sure I have many facepalm moments to come:)
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-02-26)
Tasuke - thanks for admitting the *facepalm* moment. We all have them, but not everyone admits to them. Ignoring that part of the story 😉
Tasuke (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-26)
Miracles51031: I mailed many different ghost websites and about 2 said something like that, however I have just realised that those websites are owned by the same person! Whoops! Ignore that part of story *facepalm*
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-02-25)
Tasuke - you mentioned professionals. Who are the professionals who told you "the 'ghosts' are somehow part of my soul that has 'detached' itself from me" etc.?
Nevermind1997 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-25)
Hi, I'm not an expert on ghosts (as much as a wish I was) but have you ever heard of this thing where an appearition appears at a particular time each day and just plays one scene over and over again, almost as if you are watching a DVD or a video and just replaying one bit over and over again? I suppose there could be a chance that if you have a ghost it is connected to you in some way and can use your body. Does that make any sense at all?
herohead (2 stories) (61 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-25)
I have heard of one incident where a woman had a "ghost" crying in her bathroom, she investigated and found that it was a fairly new apartment and only one had lived there before. This was a young woman who was still alive, but she found out that the woman had been misareble and had been crying a lot in that bathroom, the woman was fine now.

Was it emotionel resudue?.

The point being I think almost anything is possible.

Hope you figure it out.

Hero.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: