You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Girl Crying

Real Ghost Stories

A Girl Crying

 

This story happened last July 23 this year. I have shared few of the stories that I experienced in the University where I'm working at. This time, for me, it is not actually the most scary.

5 in the afternoon, working duty is over, my father who is also currently working in the University, invited me to watch their basketball game at the gym. He is the coach of the team. He said that it will not take long for him to stay. I didn't watch their game/play but I stayed inside our car to wait for him.

But it took him so long to come back. I feel that I was about to pee. I decided to come out of the car to go to the restroom. As I walk inside the gym, I felt the cold breeze of the wind. It's raining. I can see my father from afar cheering for his team. I went upstairs because the restroom is located at the 2nd floor of the gym. As I reached the front door of the restroom and walked inside, I saw no one. I am the only one inside.

I entered in one of the cubicles and started my business there. I can hear the heavy rain falling from the roof. It's really raining hard. I realized that I didn't brought my umbrella. I left it inside the car. Before I could stand up from where I am seated, I saw a shadow passing by from where I am. I thought maybe she would do her thing too. She came inside next to the cubicle where I'm at. But I didn't heard her closing her door.

I stood up immediately and open the door of the cubicle. I looked at the cubicle where the girl came inside, the door is open and no girl can be seen. I just thought that maybe I'm just imagining things.

I went straight in front of the mirror to see myself and fix my hair and clothes. In my peripheral vision, I saw a girl walking straight through the wide window of the restroom. Honestly, I didn't notice that someone came inside the restroom, I didn't even see her in the mirror. Because the mirror is quite actually aligned with the entrance of the restroom. How could that be possible? I didn't even heard the other cubicle door opened.

I started to feel goosebumps. I am trying to leave but my feet can't move. I was stuck from where I am. I was about to scream, but I heard a girl's cry. I looked at where I saw the girl, and to my surprised she was the one who's crying...

This girl is wearing a white dress and her hair looks like an old style from 1900s. From what I can see, she is younger than me, I guess. I can now feel my feet move. I was about to go to where she was and ask her why she's crying.

I'm getting closer to her and her cry is getting louder. I began to get scared because she's not even looking at me while I ask why she's crying. It was still getting louder and louder until I reached her and wanted to tap her shoulder.

Suddenly, somebody came inside the restroom. Group of girls with their athlete uniforms. The cry stopped. Finally she stopped crying... I was about to face her... And when my eyes strikes from where the girl is... She was nowhere to be found.

She disappeared. What just happened? I thought to myself.

Where did she go? Did I just see a ghost of a girl crying?

I asked the group of girls if they saw a girl went outside. But they said no.

They started to asked if I saw someone. I said yes but nevermind. They might get scared.

*After that incident, the next few days, I found a book from the High School Library about the history of ghost encounters in the University. I read one story about the restroom from the 2nd floor in the gym and this made me frightened. One shared her story in the book. She was changing her clothes after her P.E class, it's raining then. After changing she went out of the cubicle and saw a girl facing the window and crying. She already felt the goosebumps and started to run as fast as she can. Same as with the other who also encounter seeing this girl when it's raining.

I didn't know that I'm not the only one who experienced it.

Unbelievable.

Hope you guys enjoy my story.

More power YGS!

Other hauntings by eloisa28

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, eloisa28, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-08)
Super sleuthing, Amor! Using that, I found a YouTube video of the history of the University (founded in 1933) that touches on American occupations of the campus and it seems as though that only occurred during WWII. So that firms up a time range. Is it known whether the woman was hiding from the Japanese or from the Americans?

Here is a link to the video:
Https://youtu.be/JnkmmgWvTdo
Amor (5 stories) (64 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-08-07)
Hi all,

Maybe the book she was referring to is one of literary folio oned published by campus writers. Well, mostly these are student-managed and therefore would be hard to look for a copy anywhere else. Most of these compilations do not have ISBN.

Anyway, I also did a bit of research and turned out there is a group in that school compiling similar stories. Found one where they wrote about past horrors, and here's a news article:
Http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/942322/serial-killer-priest-mad-nun-and-other-spooky-kapampangan-stories

Also found a story in the same school (in Tagalog) about children ghosts who rode in the lift with teachers in the basement elevator. Really creepy.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-07)
Well I poked around for a bit and didn't find much - not to say there is nothing there simply that I didn't come across it. I did find, however, the email contact info for an archaeology prof on staff at the university. In my experience as an arch grad, they usually know all the background info there is to know about the area and the university - and he seems to specialize in local studies. Perhaps, someone could send him a polite note to humbly request information?
Https://www.blogger.com/profile/17824219170869804571

(And though it has no direct bearing on this account - in my hunt for germain info, I found this fascinating article on the Philippines and the sandalwood trade that I thought I would share in case anyone was interested:-)
Http://sambali.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-philippines-and-sandalwood-trade-in.html)
eloisa28 (6 stories) (25 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-07)
Lady-glow and Cups...

I hope so too. I'll find time to get a copy. I'll update you all guys if I could get a copy of it.

Thank you all.

Lovelove,

Eloisa
Cups (7 stories) (159 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-06)
I did mean to say... 2012 is not that long ago, I would bet there's a digital copy someplace. Heck, I graduated in 1999... Now I feel a bit old. 😳
Cups (7 stories) (159 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-06)
Aw, thanks, Eloisa! I will try some research on this... My curiosity is piqued. I so appreciate the reply. I'm a natural-born skeptic, so things like this always make me go, HMMM... I love this site also, and it's so nice to get insight on some of our experiences. It's interesting, I don't think the location had anything to do with war-time, unless it was the land, not the building. Again, hmmmm...
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-06)
eloisa - thanks for replying.

Providing the name of the place helps to get a better idea about its history and with this, to understand the possible reasons for past emotions and energies that might be trapped in there.

I hope you can find another copy of the book, it is wonderful to find historic facts backing up a paranormal encounter and, if it was published sometime in this century, there's a high chance that some copies are still around.

It's nice to know there are some more people that have witnessed the presence of Lady Rain.

Good luck and keep us posted.
eloisa28 (6 stories) (25 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-08-06)
Hi Cups!

The name of the school is Holy Angel University. A very known university in Central Luzon in the Philippines. I am trying to search for the book but can't find it. The university was built, 1933. The book is authored by a group of students joined from an organization in the university. I just don't know if the group was able to give a copy for the high school students.I'm sure that book is from many years ago like in the year when I was in high school, around 2012 or 2013 but maybe before those years.

Hope you guys understand if I wasn't able to let you know about the book. I respect you all and hope that you're not that harsh to ask me questions. I just wanted to share my experience here in YGS because I love this website.

Anyways, thank you for reading. Much appreciated!

Eloisa
eloisa28 (6 stories) (25 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-06)
Lady-glow.

You can't search for the book in the internet. I'm not sure if they can give me a copy of it. Because that book is too old. But I will try to ask for that, but if not, I'm sorry. I will try to search for it just for you.

Thank you so much.

Eloisa
Cups (7 stories) (159 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-06)
Is it possible to share the name of the school and/or town to do a little bit of research on this book, or are you able to Google & find it on the web someplace? Seems strange to me that something of that nature would be an in-house book only (or maybe I'm misunderstanding). The Philippine-American war would have been between 1899 - 1902... Do you know what year the university was built? Like LG mentioned, I would be curious enough to ask the journalism department!
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-08-06)
I see... A ghostly ghost encounters book meant only for you to read. 😐

Surely you could ask the journalism department about this book, couldn't you?
eloisa28 (6 stories) (25 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-05)
Hi lady-glow.

I can't remember the name of the book. The book is only meant for the university. Actually, the book is not belonged to the library. I just found it in some corner of the place which is an old book article made by students of journalism from the University. I left the book on the shelves somewhere then when I came back to get it, it's nowhere to be found. I don't know where is it now.

In the book, it only tells a story of some same experienced happened in the university. So, the history facts about the identity of the woman is not identified.

But since the University is very old, I think when the story behind wars, American militarist used the University as their place to stay and one of their hideouts is the gym.

For my own opinion, I think that woman hide from that 2nd floor restroom of the gym and just died there.

Or, it's just a place for her to stay. Since souls used to travel from one place to another. I guess.

Thank you for reading.

Eloisa
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-08-05)
Could you share the name of the book and do you know if it is possible to read it in English?

Does the book include any historical facts about the identity of this woman?

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: