You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: My Ouija Experience And Possession

Real Ghost Stories

My Ouija Experience And Possession

 

Before I start my story, I would like to begin with this quote which, based on my experiences with the Ouija, is completely and utterly true:

"Most often the spirits whom are contacted through the Ouija Board are those whom reside on 'the lower astral plane.' These spirits are often very confused and may have died a violent or sudden death: murder, suicide, etc. Therefore, many violent, negative and potentially dangerous conditions are present to those using the board. Often times several spirits will attempt to come through at the same time, but the real danger lies when you ask for physical proof of their existence! You might say, 'Well, if you're really a spirit, then put out this light or move that object!' What you have just done is simple. You have 'opened a doorway' and allowed them to enter into the physical world and future problems will more than likely arise." (That's where we went wrong.)

I am normal 21-year-old from the Gold Coast, Australia. My story begins just on as average Thursday, standing around with two of my good mates thinking of something new to do on the following Friday. So my mate came up with this brilliant idea to BUY A OUIJA BOARD. He explained what he had heard about this board and we all decided it would be a fun idea to go and check this thing out. So me, knowing absolutely nothing about this thing, decided "why the hell not." So we bought the board mid-afternoon Friday at my local board game shop and began deciding locations to use it that night.

Firstly we visited a graveyard, spooky right? And used the board in the car park (Yes, I was respectful enough to not do it on someone's grave) No way!

ME: OUIJA OUIJA OUIJA, IS ANYONE THERE?

BOARD: F-*-C-K *-F-F (Story has been edited here)

ME: Sorry, we came here to mean no disrespect, please move the planchette to goodbye if you would like us to leave.

BOARD: G-O

BOARD: (Planchette then slowly moves to goodbye)

Alright, so we thought to ourselves, that was boring right? Let's go somewhere else more exciting. So we decided around 11 pm to visit a local haunted house in the area on Springbrook Road where, according to the stories, a veteran back in WW2 suffered post-traumatic syndrome and murdered his wife and two children before killing himself. So what a good idea, let's do it there, guys! How stupid right?

So we arrived and instantly on location the place looked spooky, being covered in vines and large shrubs. The house was located next to a swamp and the whole property is overgrown with weeds and long grass. Very spooky and dark!

So Shiloh, Cody and I manned up and marched on inside, placed the board in the center of this old spooky house.

I said: OUIJA OUIJA OUIJA, IS ANYONE THERE?

BOARD: (INSTANTLY SHOOTS TO YES)

ME: WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

BOARD: F-Y-J-I

ME: O...K, HOW OLD ARE YOU?

BOARD: 4

ME: DID YOU PASS AWAY IN THIS HOUSE?

BOARD: (Planchette violently moves to yes)

BOARD: G-E-T O-U-T

ME: Sorry we mean no respect, we will now leave.

BOARD: N-O

BOARD F-*-C-K *-F-F (Story has been edited here)

BOARD (Planchette violently circles the board for a while almost as if it was trying to carve a hole in the board then shoots to goodbye)

So by this time we're freaked. We flipped the board over, packed it away and ran out as quickly as we could, arriving back to the car shaking and all feeling quite ill and funny. Soon after we came good we spoke about it for a while and all got home safely by 1 am, but that night I did not sleep. The second I stepped foot out of my mate's car and was alone, I felt an overwhelming unclean presence with me so, unable to sleep and scared, I spent the rest of the night up researching "the Ouija board."

So still very interested in the Ouija board and much more knowledgeable, we decided to give it another run but this time with placing pure silver on the board, holding incense, lighting candles around the board and beginning the Ouija with a proper prayer. There were eight of us this time and we were all very confident/interested that this would work and we would hopefully come in contact with a GOOD spirit. This time it was a Wednesday and we were at the top of a lookout close by in my area.

OUIJA OUIJA OUIJA, IS ANYONE THERE?

BOARD: YES

BOARD: K-A-K-A-K-A (planchette moving violently)

ME: ARE YOU A GOOD SPIRIT?

BOARD: NO

BOARD: K-A-K-A-K-A-K-A

BOARD: DIE

ME: Sorry, spirit, we came here to mean no disrespect, may we please now leave you in peace?

BOARD: N-O

BOARD: K-A-K-A

ME: What does K-A-K-A mean, spirit?

BOARD: K-I-L-L A-L-L K-I-L-L A-L-L

ME: (Feeling very weak and lethargic) We are going to lea...

BOARD: N-O

BOARD K-A-K-A

BOARD: (Planchette circles the board, then starts to do a figure of 8 on the board)

MITCH STEPS IN: Spirit, you are being non-cooperative. We are going to leave you now in peace, goodbye. (We all move the planchette to goodbye and pack the board up immediately.)

Afterwards everyone was in total disbelief and conversations. We're floating around like "WERE YOU MOVING?", "No, WERE YOU?" "NO! WERE YOU?", "NO, MAN, I WASN'T!" At this time I was staring of into the distance, feeling very sick and funny inside. The rest of the night I was very blank and rude to everyone, got home around 2 am this time and stayed up watching TV all night, still in shock and disbelief of what happened earlier.

Two days later I still had this crazy interest in the board. I wanted to know answers like: What will happen in 2012? Who will I marry?

What are the winning lottery numbers to this week's Powerball? LOL Is there a heavenly God and a devil below?

I was so amazed and wanted to know this. As freaked out as I was, I had a drive in me that was pushing me to play again and I'm one of those people who search for answers and stay very focused and interested. So we visited a school that next night and recorded the session which looked to be a GOOD SPIRIT? How could this be? GUESS AGAIN, EVIL SPIRIT/DEMON IN DISGUISE, SEE IN THE VIDEO BELOW:

Http://youtu.be/jACHl-N2C5Y

So that following Friday we decided to do it again BUT this time on film, in the middle of a dark scary forest and with all proper necessary equipment. This session went for much longer than we expected. Below is a short that we filmed from the night showing that we the spirit we came in contact with, PJ, violently moving the planchette to NO-GOODBYE-NO-GOODBYE and circulating the board.

Http://youtu.be/_8gKsVOuMNA

Now, guys, this is where is get's F*&^%ED UP! Over-confident and still very interested in the board, we all come together a week later and said, "Let's do this one last time." So we did. The following week, after coming in contact with PJ, we visited the same area were we summoned him, but this time decided to use the board on a bench nearby.

ALL FOOTAGE OF THIS EVENT WAS CAPTURED ON CAMERA, RUNS FOR APPROX 45 MINS AND IS 100% REAL.

I will now share with you the conversation with this DEMON while playing the Ouija with my good mate Madison and having my other mate James there operating the camera etc:

Pre-Open

Dear Higher Power:

Tonight, we ask for protection from evil during this session.

Let nothing but light, goodness, and love surround this board and all involved.

Let only the blessed powers and spirits of light and love enter this place.

We ask to be surrounded with the brilliant light of loving embrace, protecting us from malice and deception.

All negative energy, evil spirits, and dark entities from this place but banish at once, this is an order for we have no spirit of fear except love, power, and a sound mind.

Once again, protect us, protect this place and finally let there only be Light and nothing but Light surround us.

Opening Prayer

Dear Spirit,

As I light these candles, bless this sacred place.

Let the light of their flames radiate love and protection to all areas of our surroundings.

I ask once more that any negative energies be released from this space.

Turn my dwelling into a sanctuary and as I sit with you now, I open my heart.

I surround myself with the love and light of your protection.

I release any negativity that I have picked up throughout the day so that I speak to the universe with the purity of my soul.

I ask that any energy be given for my absolute good.

Dismiss now all energies that are not of the Highest and Greatest source.

OUIJA OUIJA OUIJA, IS ANYONE THERE?

BOARD: YES

ME: WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

BOARD: M-A-W-K-S

ME: ARE YOU FROM THE SUN OR THE MOON?

BOARD: MOON

ME: I ASK NOW THAT ALL EVIL SPIRITS AND DARK ENTITIES BE BANNED FROM THIS BOARD I BLESS WITH ONLY POSITIVE ENERGY, IF THERE ARE ANY POSITIVE SPIRITS WILLING TO COMMUNICATE WITH US FROM THE WHITE LIGHT PLEASE MOVE THE PLANCHETTE TO YES

(PLANCHETTE STAYS ON NO)

ME: SO THERE ARE NO POSITIVE SPIRITS ON THIS BOARD PRESENT

BOARD: NO

ME: WE ARE GOING TO LEAVE YOU NOW IF THERE ARE NO POSITIVE SPIRITS WILLING TO COMMUNICATE

BOARD: (CIRCLES BACK TO NO)

ME: WE ARE GOING TO LEAVE YOU IN PEACE NOW.

BOARD: H-I

ME: ARE THERE MORE THAN ONE SPIRIT ON THIS BOARD?

BOARD: YES

ME: HOW MANY?

BOARD: 1

ME: WE ASK NOW THA...

BOARD: VIOLENTLY MOVES TO NO

ME: OK THEN, IS THERE SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US MAWKS?

BOARD: YES:

ME: AND WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO TELL US?

BOARD: D-I-E

ME: IS THERE ANYTHING FURTHER YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US?

BOARD: NO

ME: SO PLEASE MOVE THE PLANCHETTE TO GOODBYE

BOARD: NO

ME: SO THERE IS SOMETHING FURTHER YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US?

BOARD: YES

BOARD: F-A-Q (F%$K YOU?)

(MADISON'S HAND AT THIS POINT STARTS SHAKING VIOLENTLY)

MADISON: MY FU%^ING HAND, DUDE

ME: SPIRIT, WE ARE LEAVING YOU NOW

BOARD: NO-NO-NO

BOARD: PLANCHETTE CIRCLES THE BOARD VIOLENTLY FOR APPROX 1 MIN, STOPS! SILENCE FOR 10 SECONDS THEN MY HAND STARTS SHAKING

MADISON: ARE YOU HAPPY? (DUMB QUESTION, RIGHT?)

BOARD: NO

MADISON: WHY ARE YOU UNHAPPY?

BOARD: G-O

MADISON: IF YOU ARE REAL, MOVE THE PLANCHETTE OFF THE BOARD (DUMB! DUMB!)

ME: OK, IF YOU WOULD LIKE US TO LEAVE WE WILL. WE CAME HERE TO MEAN NO DISRESPECT. SO IF THAT IS OK WITH YOU, PLEASE MOVE THE PLANCHETTE TO GOODBYE. WE WISH YOU REST IN PEACE.

BOARD: (PLANCHETTE MOVES TO GOODBYE) MY HAND COMES OFF AND I READ:

ME: (BEGINS Closing)

Dear Spirit,

Thank you for sharing this sacred ti...

NOTICE MADISON'S HAND STILL ON THE PLANCHETTE

ME: GET OFF IT!

MADISON: I CAN'T, I CAN'T, PUT YOUR FINGERS BACK ON IT RIGHT NOW!

MADISON: I CAN'T LET GO

MADISON: PUT YOUR FINGERS ON NOW! (EXTREME DEMAND IN HIS VOICE)

ME, SLOWLY PUTTING MY FINGERS BACK ON.

BOARD: IMMEDIATELY TAKES OFF AND STARTS CIRCLING THE BOARD FASTER THAN I EVER SEEN. AT ONE POINT IT ALMOST FLEW OFF AND IN THE VIDEO YOU SEE MY FINGERS FLY OFF!

BOARD: NO

BOARD: D-I-E F-*-C-K (Story has been edited here)

MADISON: STARTS DRILLING INCENSE INTO HIS HAND ON VIDEO

ME: WE ARE GOIN...

BOARD: SHOOTS STRAIGHT TO GOODBYE

MADISON: ARRGHHH WHAT THE F&^&%!

The following footage you are about to see is real and is a trailer for what we've decided to make a full length-movie out of all the footage we have captured, plus tons more on the way. I threw in a couple of sound clips to boost it, up but what happened after this particular Ouija board session we find hard to recall until viewing the footage as we believe we had a demon/evil entity jumping from one of us to the other POSSESSING US, manipulating my emotions and making my cry and talk gibberish for ages and continually tried to make Madison burn himself with incense, our voice changed, Madison kept repeating "Jesus is not the Son of God" over and over, our faces turned pale white with huge pupils and oh the list goes on and on it was messed up watching the footage back.

Http://youtu.be/JYJJ5gs6kB4

The following 2 months after this event VERY, VERY weird stuff started occurring to us and our homes. I could sit here for hours and try and sum up all the events that happened in that very slow, long and painful 2 months but I haven't got too much time. All I knew at this point is that I'm never using a damn Ouija board again!

Me:

I lost all signal to my TV.

Woke up one morning and $100 was missing from my wallet.

Woke up to see massive demonic carvings on my window screen.

Random letters on my keyboard would stop working, start working.

Things around the house were getting misplaced.

I have consistent night terrors and demonic whispering in my ear.

My girlfriend couldn't bear sleeping in my room anymore.

Where I went, I could sense this negativity - everywhere!

Woke up one morning with a demonic symbol on my FOREHEAD - YES MY FOREHEAD. It was shaped like an anti-angel (Line with a big cross at the top)?

My phone would randomly turn itself off.

Woke up one night with a loud roar in my ear and my bedroom door slamming.

Hearing voices from time to time, seeing objects appear out of the blue.

The list never ended. All I can say is that it was absolute hell!

Mold started randomly growing in the walls?

Madison: (Much more heavier)

Woke up with demonic drawings scratched all over his bed.

Had the sheets ripped of his bed.

Door consistently squeaks opened and closed.

Woke up to a voice telling him to "Get out."

Was over at mine and started levitating the top card of a card deck.

Also levitated an air horn and slammed it over.

Character changed from time to time, very blunt and rude.

Refuses to get cleansed, interested in the demonic world all of a sudden?

Lights started bursting.

These are just very few of the events that occurred and still are occurring. We tried cleansing ourselves and the houses with a "white sage stick" and dragons blood/white sage incense, but we are still very uncertain that this entity/s have left us.

NOW THE MESSAGE BEHIND WHAT I AM WRITING HERE IS, DON'T BE STUPID LIKE ME. DON'T USE A OUIJA BOARD.

I could go on for hours, but my last words of advice to anyone thinking about messing with this board is that it's a death wish and will ruin and bring bad luck to your life and what you're pretty much doing is opening a portal and allowing any unclean spirit into your life and they will stop at nothing to mess with your positive energy and daily life. There is nothing good about the Ouija board. It's just a vehicle which makes it easy for negative spirits and demonic forces to enter this plane of existence. I never believed in it, but what these spirits/demons do is, they create fear in your mind and follow you every step of your life and influence their negative energy and attach it to you.

The Ouija is just something nobody should ever mess with, and I feel sorry for anyone who does. It's as dark as hell comes and what I believe is in that board are just MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of minions and demons waiting for it's next victim. I never thought I'd ever believe in demons or the devil but, wow, has my opinion changed.

And lastly word of advice: If you ever mess with the Ouija and have any such thought that you may have come in contact with a "demon" then get help quickly. Demons will act as if they're your friend and peaceful guide but really, at the end of it, they're nothing but manipulative little lying buggers. Demons are a persistent force and it will hold on for as long as it can and I believe that it is only them and or/evil spirits that you are able to contact through the Ouija. It's just an access portal to the dark side!

BEWARE, USE WITH CAUTION IF YOU MUST, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY DON'T USE AT ALL!

Apart from that, though, we still very interested in getting out and doing further research on the Ouija board not using it again, but filming stories and researching further into the invisible gates of which this board is capable of. The spiritual world, demonic cults, white/black witches, etc and explore all of this and hopefully by the end of the year put it all into a full-length film.

So that's my story. If anyone would like to comment on which road you feel my friends and I should take from here, give advice or anything, by all means, I am all ears. Looking forward to hearing everybody's feedback! Help would be muchly appreciated!

Thanks,

Kirko

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kirkobezerko, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

elnoraemily (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-20)
I found your videos strange. Movie trailers instead of just video of your experiences. Makes it seem very very faked. Not what I was expecting or hoping to see. Good footage could have really proven something but the videos you posted seen like young men looking for attention.
Dreamerxx (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-27)
I'm no expert on Ouija Boards but I'm like most people and think they should NEVER be used. Tammy is lucky that her experiences have been ok.
Now I'm not saying that what you have experienced is not real but it just seems to me you all went out with the hope of filming something. There is so many people trying to make money and stuff of things that should not be messed with. PLEASE don't do it anymore it would be so bad if something went really BAD.
Please stay safe
xx_Tammy_xx (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-26)
Ok. I have played with the Ouija Board a few times, I have never had any bad experiences (Although we did it on paper, It still worked!) and I just want to tell you, NEVER BURN IT! Because if you do and you hear a scream, you have less then 24 months to live. NEVER BURN IT.
And also, DONT PRAY BEFORE USING IT, you are already using something demonic and god can't help you with what happens. If you chose to use it, but you don't want an evil spirit use PURE silver, and put a circle of salt around you (Im pretty sure it burns them?) Also, if you are attached to some type of jewellery, wear it!
Envision a bright, white light around you, positive energy.
ALSO! If the board started counting down through the alphabet or down through the numbers, DONT LET IT, IF IT SUCEEDS YOU HAVE LET IT OUT OF THE BOARD! NEVER LET IT FLY OFF, IF IT DOES FLY OFF, YOU HAVE LET IT OUT OF THE BOARD!

Be sure of what shape you make in the circle, e.g- Pentagram, Triquetra, 3 moons... Etc.
AND NEVER ASK QUESTIONS SUCH AS: When will I die, If you are real, prove it! How will I die, Show yourself, Are you going to hurt me/us/her/him/them.

-Hope this helped xx ❤
johndeere21 (5 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-27)
Kirko;
Strawberrywine2313 is spot on with what she is telling you. Jesus Christ is the Son of God. And demons are terrified of Him. I pray that you will take heed to her advice. Those spirits are attached to you and your friends. Seek Jesus. Call on Him, and He will deliver you from these attacks and bondage. God wants to use you to share your experiences and warn people of this danger. Read the Word, pray and ask the Holy Spirit teach you in His truth. His truth is very powerful! Please, I encourage you to ask Jesus into your life and make Him Lord and Savior of your life. The danger is real and the warfare is real. The spritual realm is VERY real. God bless and take care. Remember God can and will use you if you are willing.
SONYA_N_SIBERT (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-08)
You guyes are crazy trying to do the ouija board, but I am thinking of doing a session myself with my family an see if this famous zozo comes and talks to me but first I need to buy a ouija board first. 😐 😠
mysticseeker (2 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-20)
It's pointless to dispute if this story is real or fake. Nothing is proved until you experience it yourself. If this story is true, its definitely not the first most of us are hearin. It sounds very similar to all the ouija board stories that we have ever read or watched. If this story is fake, we pray for the released demon to endow you with more creativity! All said, still enjoyed your story! Thanks!
StrawberryWine2313 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-20)
This story was very frustrating, because what were you thinking? This sounds harsh, but you don't know the seriousness of the situation you were getting yourself into. All you really got was a slap on the wrist.

Sounds to me like your only way to defeat these demons is to call on the Lord Jesus Christ and seek His protection. I don't know if you have a background with Christianity or if you realize that while you were saying your protection prayer- "this is an order for we have no spirit of fear except love, power, and a sound mind" you were quoting 2 Timothy 1:7. The point is the demons made you guys keep saying "Jesus is not the son of God" Now think about this, why would the demon be so keen on attacking Jesus? Kind of makes you wonder why that's so special. Because they hate Jesus and are terrified of Him and they want you to blaspheme and belittle Jesus so you don't believe in Him and call on Him. No incense or ritual you can do will scare these demons away just some good old blood from the lamb (Jesus).

If you aren't open to this than I don't know what you want to do, you are already in trouble anyway
JackalLantern (1 stories) (14 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-19)
I was under the impression that the mods were trying to stop BS like this slipping through the net. Kirk, all I have to say is don't pursue a career in storytelling. You are likely to be disappointed.
adsouza (guest)
+3
12 years ago (2012-03-19)
Nice - The story and the comments!
Take a bow Rook, Jav, Granny, Bluefoxx, Pjod and the others!
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-03-19)
I blame the Blaire Witch Project.
I believe your intent was to create "footage" from the get-go, not deciding to do so after your first few attempts at the board. I just found it odd that you would continue after researching- only to be that guy to conclude with "great warnings" to others.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-03-19)
Wow! It's amazing the verbosity and authority this account was conjured up with. You've got yourself a good career in writing if you can brush up your storyline a bit more.
bluefoxx01 (81 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-03-19)
Gripping story Kirko, at least it was more entertaining than a lot of the other Ouija board stories on here. Watched the last You tube clip and the acting sucked big time, the use of lighting and camera work was very dodgy. You guys are into the theatrics big time. But then again when the movie comes out you will probably make a killing, I mean look how well Paranormal Activity did at the box office and that was total Baloney, quite forgettable!
SHOGUN_ASSASSIN (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-19)
I would recommend exercising more caution. These spirits will stay with you for a long time. I know from personal experience that it can ruin all aspects of your life. Tread softly my friend
dayala_819 (1 stories) (36 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-19)
Kirk,

I too used the ouija board because I thought it was interesting. But unlike you, I did my research before I did a session; to make sure I was protecting myself. I never used the Ouija board with friends (because I wanted to know if it was legit). In total I only did three sessions; the first two were ok. The third session however, didn't go well. I got a nasty response as I explain in my story "A Gift or A Curse?" and well THAT WAS ENOUGH FOR ME. I didn't use the Ouija board ever again. So I don't understand why would you (after having such a nasty response during your session) like to keep on messing with it. I simply have to agree with what Luckkyme said,"Its one thing to be curious and research, but continue being around them and recording what happens? That almost sounds like you want something to happen."

A lot of things are happening to me at this time. And I wish I could tell you there's some magic dust that will make everything wrong go right again. But there isn't (I would've it used long ago xD lol). The best advice I can give you is to stop messing around with the Ouija board and let things be at peace. IF YOU KEEP FEEDING WOOD TO THE FIRE, IT WILL NEVER EXTINGUISH. Pray and get close to God; it's what I've done and so far things are peaceful in my house.

I wish you and your mates the best of lucks😊

-dani ❤
koalagirl (3 stories) (111 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-18)
hi thankyou for sharing your story, and I'm glad that you won't use that the board again, psalm 23 is the prayer for protection, maybe contact a priest, good luck and pray for help and protection. Di
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-03-18)
Kirkobezerko: Well, then... I only watched about 4 minutes of the second video (couldn't get the first to come up, didn't do the last 😆), but from what I know of Ouija boards (and admittedly, that's not enough), it's just like any other form of communication with spirits ie: pendulums, automatic writing, or just out and out talking... There are risks, and none of those methods should be attempted without knowing what the heck you're possibly in for... The biggest mistake you and your mates made was not thanking the spirit EVERY time they answered a question... Complete respect is the key...

I don't believe "nasties" are the only spirits/entities able to come through the board... But look at it this way: If you were sleeping peacefully, and one of your mates suddenly jerked you awake to ask you a dumb question like "are you asleep?", wouldn't you be pissed off?...Then, they turn on all the lights, the TV, and the radio, pipe all that noise into your room and lock you in with no means of escape... Now you're really pissed off... What are you go'nna do?...You're going to fight back...This, in my opinion, is what happens 99% of the time when people "PLAY" with the Ouija, or attempt any kind of spirit communication without proper knowledge or training...

I'm glad you're not going to use it anymore, and thank you for the warning... I hope some of our more adventurous members take your advice to heart, and follow it 😊

Thank you for posting!
buff (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-18)
Think you need an exorcism. Are You a practicing Catholic? I suspect you're under spiritual attack, contact your local priest.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-03-18)
At the risk of being branded a repeat offender, I offer up one of my favorites from my previous postings.

To be sung to the tune of "Oh Suzannh"

Oooooh...
I'm Zozo, Zozo,
Zozo the demon clown.
And if you want to see me,
Just bring the Ouija board 'round.
I'll jump out and possess you,
And make you throw a fit.
Gnashing teeth and bloodied fangs,
I'll treat your friends like sh**!
And if you have a yearnin',
To write more of this crap,
I'll set your hair to burnin'
And douse it with a slap!
So don't you mess with Zozo
For he will smack you down
And squash you like the bug you are...
He's Zozo the demon clown!

Jav
(volunteer deputy on zzgranny's 'troll squad')
luckkyme (6 stories) (63 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-18)
Wow... Well... I think the best advice I can give you is what Madness already said: 'go back back to shore.' Its one thing to be curious and research, but continue being around them and recording what happens? That almost sounds like you want something to happen. I don't mean to offend but I do think you are playing with fire. Be careful.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-03-18)
May I ask where the quote you start this series of 'experiences' with comes from? Because if you had that in your mind the entire time you were doing any of the 'sessions' then you were bound to attract a 'negative spirit/entity'. Your quote quite bluntly states this...

"Most often the spirits whom are contacted through the Ouija Board are those whom reside on 'the lower astral plane.' These spirits are often very confused and may have died a violent or sudden death: murder, suicide, etc. Therefore, many violent, negative and potentially dangerous conditions are present to those using the board..."

So even with all your Prayers and 'Protectives' a part of your mind was 'focused' on the negative things that could be attracted...

Additionally,

One must also consider the 'negative mythology' that has been built 'around' these Boards. When the Spirit Board was introduced as a game and people began 'playing' with it I feel was when this 'form' of spirit communication got 'tainted' with a Negative Aura that must be overcome before an individual or groups Shields/Protectives/Prayers will have a positive influence.

Because of these factors I do not recommend 'casual' use of the Board nor should it ever be treated as a game...EVER... For it is anything but a game.

For the record...I'm not buying tickets to the 'feature' presentation of this series of 'events'.

Thank you for sharing...

Class dismissed.

Respectfully,

Rook
madness27 (13 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-18)
Your treading in dangerous waters, go back to the shore! I wish you well!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: