You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Hub Bub Bub Bub

Real Ghost Stories

Hub Bub Bub Bub

 

I know, I know it has been a while and I have not had the time between University and work to be able to sit down and write. However, here is a new one for you:

Now I know you have read my stories before (A child will always be afraid of the Dark, They just need to learn boundaries.) I've got a great and recent one for you guys as per my last story I commented I had no activity since I moved to Arizona, here is the thing, I HAVE NOW!

I work at a hotel at the front desk, pretty busy most of the time but after 9pm everything is dead silent; now also from the stories before I said I can hear people (when I choose to). Well May 29, 2011 a co-worker of mine had died at home, now mind you the night before he had called out sick (did this frequently as he was in his early 70's) we did not think anything of it. Now Carl is a great guy, he'll make you laugh on your saddest or sickest day, he was just a genuine human being! He is the security guard at the hotel I work at, well we got a call the next morning from his wife letting us know he had died, we were all in shock and could not believe it but we did our best to be supportive to his family (we are a close knit staff.) Anyways, after the funeral and everyone is calming down from the sad news weird things start to happen i.e. The weird noises he would make to make you laugh. Now I know what everyone is going to say because I said the same thing, just memories kicking in just blew them off. But even now things will disappear, if the security staff does not do something for me like lock the doors they lock on their own, the front desk key will disappear a lot just too many coincidences too often.

Now I know working in a hotel that does have at least ONE other ghost here (only a few have seen him) Carl will stand out, it makes me miss him more I will admit that hands down. I'll be honest from here I can't really just end with a clean cut ending for you, he is still around checking up on us and still keeps us on our toes... Enjoy and be safe!

Other hauntings by Mannerizms

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mannerizms, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-31)
Hehe, congrats to your daughter! I'm hoping to go in for family law and go from there. Figured UofA should be pretty good!
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-30)
Mannerizms,
Nice. At least you are a future Wildcat. 😉 My eldest graduated from UofA, twice actually. First time with her teaching degree. Second, her Masters. Yes, I am a very proud parent of an esteemed alumni. 😁 (always finding ways to lengthen the pedigree. That's what mom's are for ❤)

Jav

~Broadcasting nightly from the Old Pueblo~
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-28)
Hahaha not it's fine, I don't go to school there but I do go to University here lol. I will be going into UofA Law school in a year so it's all good, no one can find me anyways lol
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-28)
Scratch that last question. I keep forgetting how open these forums are. Sorry.

Jav
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-28)
Sedona? Oh yes, that will definetly cure what ails you! I am jealous of you now. There is no place on earth like Sedona... The peace you find there sticks with you when you come home.
You must be at the UofA then, am I correct?

Jav ❤
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-28)
Haha this is true! I'm in Tucson myself as well as I am going to Sedona on Monday for work so here's hoping with all the energy there I can sit back and talk to her and figure out what is going on! Hehe and yes the stars here are amazing, I miss Maine a lot but have gotten used to it here but only when I'm able to star at the stars, they help a lot with the homesickness:)
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-28)
I love that! Other than my own children, husband, and niece, my family does not live in Arizona either. That hug does do wonders. ❤
It must be doubly so for you.
This time of year is perfect in the Sonoran Desert. I learned to enjoy the desert at night. The stars go on forever, and during a full moon you can see for miles. I live in Tucson myself. We are the Observatory capitol of the world. And most are open at night. There is a peace in the night here that just cannot be matched.
But that's just my opinion... 😉

Jav 😊
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-28)
Yea and once you get that spiritual hug you know everything is okay, especially because my ENTIRE family (other than my husband of course) lives 3,000 miles away when I'm stressed or want to cry that warm feeling means the world to me ❤
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-28)
I know what you mean about family being a separate matter. That makes sense when you think about it. We are already accustomed to what they feel like, so when they show up it is almost like getting a hug. I like that.
I have to admit, many times it is the figuring it all out that I love the most.

Jav ❤
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-28)
it does, actually it's amazing because I ALWAYS know when my great grandpa was around (he was my favorite person when I was little) I don't feel him I'll smell his favorite pipe tobacco first then a warm sensation, I guess for me it just depends on the person maybe? At least when it's family wise. When it's not family, my dreams have no boundaries, remember my story they just need to learn boundaries? This is why I used that title lol
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-27)
Mannerizms,
Thank you. Yes, I understand what you're saying. I have been working on how to put it into words as well. I don't "see" them myself. However, I do "hear" them. I like the way you separate the actual sound from the sense. They are the same for me. Sometimes it takes a while to figure out what the 'sense' is trying to show me, and that is where the 'crazy' comes in. It's sort of like zzgranny in a way. She 'smells' them first. After that it's a matter of figuring out where it is leading.
Does that sound about right?

Jav
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-27)
For the noises he makes? It's not sensing that's for sure, I actually walk around then entire lobby of the hotel to find out who is making the noise. But other wise, it's feeling something then hearing it in my head and I always feel crazy from it... Does that make sense? I apologize if I don't make sense now >.<
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-27)
Mannerizms,
First let me say that I am so sorry to hear about your friend's passing. He sounds like a wonderful man.
I wanted to ask you about how you "hear" spiritual activity. Do you hear it as an actual sound from outside of you coming into your ears? Or do you get a 'sense' of the sound? As if you know what it would sound like if it were outside of you?
Sorry, I hope that makes sense.

Jav

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: