You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Updates On Life

Real Ghost Stories

Updates On Life

 

I know it has been a while since I have really written anything (about 2-3 years I believe). But since then I have had a daughter and just getting into a routine again. I have not really had any issues, until my daughter turned one (July 1st, 2015).

I think the protection and love of my daughter has made me reopen the door in hopes of hearing from my family on the other side. From those who know me from before, randomly I'll have either a dream or hear someone talking. But recently, my step brother-in-law's mother passed away; I have not attempted to try and talk to her (out of respect for my brother-in-law) until this past week. She showed up all excited wanting me to tell him, "I know, I know!" She had this adorable giggle when she was excited. It made me so happy because he was so worried she didn't know he was going to be a dad (she died the same day he found out).

Haunting wise, I am a little nervous my daughter can see my grandmother, she's always talking to well nothing, and reading to again, nothing. I was the same way when I was younger. I am just hoping it stays innocent.

I have been saging my house weekly to make sure, also added brick dust and kosher salt under doorway and windows! I have felt weird that last few weeks but not sure why, nothing bad, but nothing super happy either. I do not know if I should be scared or excited to see what happens. I could use some suggestions on maybe a way to talk without opening anything (I will NOT use a board very, VERY bad experience). I am Pagan (Wiccan to be exact) so if anyone has any ideas of what type of meditations I might be able to do.

Any other tips that may help?

Thank you!

Blessed be and stay safe! [Love]

Other hauntings by Mannerizms

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mannerizms, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Antu (1 stories) (27 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-11)
Mannerizms,

I truly hope everything works out for you and will continue sending positive thoughts your way! 😁

SlĂĄn~~Antu
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-08)
Hello Antu,

I communicate with my grandmother when I am willing too, I know it is my great grandmother, but my grandmother comes around when she really needs to tell me something, I am only anxious because I worry I did not open up so she is talking to my daughter, but I could be wrong. I figure just a smudging should ease my jitters... I will try and see if my grandmother wants to chat, that is a great idea, thank you:)

Blessed be and be safe!
Antu (1 stories) (27 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-05)
Hello Mannerizms,

Like you, I am a pagan and can communicate with the other world, that's why I'm a wee bit troubled by how you phrased something in your original post. You said "I am a little nervous my daughter can see my grandmother...", and my first thought was why would you be nervous your child is speaking to your grandmother? Are you not able to sense whether or not it is your grandmother? If so, then perhaps a quick chat with her should be in order to determine if this is the case. My fear is though she is not speaking to your grandmother and that is why you are nervous, you don't sense your grandmother and therefore you are assuming it is her, this could be dangerous.

It is not my intention to frighten you or add to your anxiety, it's just with the wee ones I think it best to have a better feel for whom they may be communicating with.

I will be sending positive thoughts your way!

Cheers~~Antu
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-04)
Thank you Randy:)

It actually runs in my family, each female in the family can "see" or "talk" through the veil. My grandfather is the only male in the family that has the ability as well. My husband does not believe in it so I allow her to explore. As for me, I can hear/talk when I want to, so it makes me very suspicious when I get irked.

But thank you for the kind words:)

Blessed be and keep safe! ❤
RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-04)
Greeting Mannerizms,

I would try not to worry too much.
You may know already but small children are much better at seeing the other side than we do as adults. New babies have just arrived from the spirit world and the veil is still very thin to them. Plus they haven't been conditioned to not believe in this or that. I may be wrong but I have heard many many times that it is very common for babies and little folks to get visits from curious grandparents. I suppose they like to check up on the little darlings. LOL If you feel it is your grandparent it probably is and your little one will stop seeing her soon enough so I would try and take comfort in knowing she is around.
Best to you
Randy
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-01)
Thank you Rook! I am hoping my local shops will have what I am looking for, it makes it kind of difficult as my husband is one religion and I am another, but we respect each other's beliefs and perform both:)

I do think you are right, she's on all solids and milk, so that part of me is okay, I think it is just mostly like you said, developmental energy dispersing and I need to kind of find a way to make it even as well as keep guard up!
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-01)
It is my guess the energy feels off because of the recent exchange of energy types in the home... Mostly the energy your own body is putting off. Recently it was focused of developmental energy as your unborn child was developing inside you... Plus all the emotional energy that goes along with that... However that has now changed... Your body is now in a state of flux... Part repair... Part protective and if you are still breast feeding... Developmental is still present. Not to mention there is another 'living' source of energy... With the needs and emotions of a 1.5 year old in your home. So I can believe things feel a wee bit off.

That will change as time goes by... Keep the defences up so that things can balance naturally. I know it's been a wee bit over a year for you... But these things take time. Extra Crytals or Stones may be just what the energy in your home needs to help restore balance.

Respectfully,

Rook
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-01)
Hello Rook! I am glad to hear from you as well!

I have been looking into getting some more crystals, right now I just have a rose quarts and a white quarts. I have been looking into even possibly placing protective runes around as well. Just after having my daughter my guards are up as high as I can get them!

The house after having her does feel a little off, I'm trying to feel if it is from family or if I should worry...

Blessed be and stay safe! ❤
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2015-12-30)
Good to hear from you again.

Question: Do you have ANY crystals in and about your home? They are supposed to be able to channel certain types of energy and can aid in various things. Focus, Healing and Cleansing to name a few. Here is a link (or 2) to a web site for some basics...

Http://www.newagedirectory.com/cry/crystal_picture.htm

Or

Http://www.wicca-spirituality.com/gem-stones-meaning.html

I understand you may know about Crystals and stones already but its what came to mind as I read you asking about 'any other tips'.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: