You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Grandpa, Grandma, Where Is Everyone?

Real Ghost Stories

Grandpa, Grandma, Where Is Everyone?

 

Here is something I could use a little bit of help with; recently I started hearing my grandmother, and trust me I know that voice even though I have not heard it since I was 4, she has a WAY with words...

Anyways, what I am trying to figure out is lately she is constantly saying my name over and over again and I can feel her in my head I can hear her talking. I continue to keep shutting her out because well every time I do listen to anyone who has passed I freak out and continue with just pretending not to hear them (yes not healthy and at the same I feel completely insane). However, I have gotten enough positive feedback that I am not too worried about the response. So anyways, when I have been sitting alone and it is too quiet, you know how normally you get that white noise you hear. Just random static? Yea I wish I had that! I just continuously get nagged at to listen turn around and "Missy, you better listen to me." I know deep down she has something important to tell me and I can feel that it is not something bad but something about when I'm going to start having children (I'm 25 and want kids but scared to really push my husband with it.) I get like this warm feeling talking about it and feel like it is going to be sometime really soon, I keep having all these weird dreams where I see my grandpa Bobby (also deceased) and he is telling me something or other that my dad is doing wrong.

The bad part is these are relatives that have passed away many years ago, I love and miss them but I lost 4 relatives in a week I want to see and hear them come through whether I am awake or not. The way that each of them died was really tragic and very, very gory so I mean if not let me see them I can at least hear them right? Therefore, I figured if I could hear my grandmother so often why are the others not coming through. Is she not allowing it because she is being so persistent? See where I'm going? Other than meditating what other ways could I get my grandmother to stop being so frantic about what I need to hear from her? Any suggestions?

Any and all suggestions will be taken seriously thank you so much for your time and help everyone!

Other hauntings by Mannerizms

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mannerizms, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-24)
There is an update to this story for those who have not seen it yet it is calld Grandma Finally Answered. Lets just say next time grandma, a swift kick to the head would be nicer!

Blessed Be ❤
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-28)
I'm actually starting to think that she is trying to protect me in some way that I don't see from the other people, Scrappy I do think you have a point on needing the transition, I am going to take a little bit of what each of you have suggested, thanks guys:)
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-27)
Thanks guys, I just don't know how to react to it... I mean from time to time I'll have the conversation in my head or so that I don't feel crazy I'll get in my car and have the conversation and people will think I'm on my phone... But when it comes to my grandma, I'm a bit shaken because I don't have a whole lot of memories of her (stupid cancer) I wasn't allowed to see her when she was sick so it kind of just blocks out a lot... But I hear her voice, and I can feel her hug me... And I constantly am calling my mom begging her to ask her mom to talk to her and just relay it that way... Here's hoping I make sense... And adsouza, thank you for that, I'll definitely start trying to... But like I said it doesn't happen so much anymore but now... It's a whole 'nother story...
scrappy97 (1 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-03-27)
I know what you mean. Maybe just listen to your Granma so she can get whatever she needs to say and be satisfied, and then she can move aside for others to come through. Also if they died tragically, they may need time to heal, Whenever anyone passes, they need time for the transition and healing.
adsouza (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-03-27)
I have a soft spot for such experiences. I like your narration. My grandmom once told me to listen without any fear or hesitation if I heard something... Maybe it could help you too.
shubham1120 (41 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-03-27)
Maybe your grandma is watching over you (spirit guide) since your childhood and other have crossed over? This explains your doubt of only one of your relative contacting you.
Each and every one of us can hear voices from our guides, but only some pay attention (or can make out difference between thoughts and communications)

I'm not sure though (nobody can be when it comes to paranormal)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: