You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: New Vistors?

Real Ghost Stories

New Vistors?

 

Merry Meet all, I apologize again, for being so long since my last encounter shared. I am currently trying to figure out what is going on in my new home. For those of you whom are new, every single home I ever lived in growing up was haunted; that was until I moved to Arizona. Only then did I really get some peace; until my daughter turned 2.

I have been seeing many little things, such as orbs on her monitor (we use camera baby monitors). I have made it a point to assume these were objects can be explained by dust, bugs, etc. Now this is an older model closed circuit of course, but now whenever my daughter is playing in her room the camera will completely glitch out. There are no storms around, no one else near my house has one (I know everyone of my neighbors, only one other neighbor has a child and they use just the walkie-talkie monitors). Then I noticed her talking to herself again, started feeling weird in my own home, toys going off on their own (with NO batteries in them).

Nothing bad has come of this, I just do not want to say not deal with it because I am sure it is my family (my daughter keeps saying meemaw and peepaw) which is not what she calls ANY of her current grandparents. The only ones who have passed away is my grandmother and my step grandfather whom I was VERY close with. My mom is saying it's her mom and probably my (step) dad's father, still it is a little unnerving they have not come and ask for permission first (they have asked before).

Any help or suggestions?

(FYI, some stressors have come up, my mother was diagnosed with Stage IV lung cancer but has since gone into a full remission, and 3 months ago they found lesions in her brain that were cancer as well (did not spread, dr said they were just too small to see before.) We have not gotten the results from that so we skype my mother daily (she already went through radiation and they said so far it looks good). Could this be a contributing factor?

Blessed be and stay safe! <3

Other hauntings by Mannerizms

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mannerizms, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-10-15)
[at] Red, thank you! I will be doing that Sunday as it is the full moon and I will be at my full we'll say power. It's just for me when the veil is near it's thinnest and easiest to commune with them. My mom is doing better now ❤ she just got the all clear on her PET scan for and entire year and half now! (Thank Goddess!) and her radiation treatments are working and the lesions on her brain have shrunk! I am hoping my grandparents have something to do with that and the miracle of science of course 😉

[at] Micasa, I thought that at first as well, however I haven't had lightening on this side of town (in Tucson) since the end of Aug. And my camera is still doing it.
micasa (17 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-10-11)
What about electrical storms? Being a resident of Arizona myself I have to wonder if this could be a factor. We get many a summer storm and most are plagued with lightening strikes. Just a thought...
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-10-09)
Mannerizms

Maybe your grandmother not only wants to be around your daughter but also wants to be near you to get you through this rough patch in your life. I hope that your mother will be okay, she has a long recovery ahead of her. I think the other spirit is your step grandfather. Perhaps the only reason they have not asked for your permission to be there is they do not want to stress you out more. Talk to the spirits when your daughter seems to be talking to them. Ask them for confirmation that it is them by telling them to give you a sign that only they would know.

Regards
Red
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-10-08)
Sorry for taking so long to answer.

RandyM: Thank you so much! I can hear people and see them (only when sleeping though) I know it is my grandmother but still, I'm a mom, so I turn on full mama bear.

Shelby: thank you, as a mama, you get it lol. But I am just curious as to know who else aside from my grandmother is around. Kind of makes me nervous, I did end up saging my house like crazy, that has seemed to calm all down a bit...

Blessed be!
shelbyloree (5 stories) (285 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-10-03)
Well I don't know, I'd get pretty territorial with my kids if strange things were happening (like the orbs), especially if I didn't know who mawmaw was.

Yes keep an eye on baby, and you might let 'mawmaw' know she needs to back off a tad or get your permission beforehand, like everyone else.
RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-09-27)
Hello Mannerizims

First, Thoughts and prayers to you Mom and you for the stress you must feel.

There are so very very many stories of little ones being visited
By deceased grandparents or other deceased relatives.
The theory seems to be that little ones are not yet jaded like us adults are and are willing to believe.
Plus it is also thought that they are still closer to the spirit world they have just left to come
And live a human life. I guess the veil could be thinner for them in
Other words. When that's the case it's something that normally fades
As they become older unless they are gifted and allowed to embrace
It. During those early year visits it may just be the deceased relative
Checking in on the little ones. Just keep an eye on what your little one does and says.
I'm sure your parental instincts will guide you down the right path.

Hope all goes well for your Mom
Randy

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: