You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Woman In Blue

Real Ghost Stories

The Woman In Blue

 

So, let's delve back into my past a little aye?

Twelve years ago, I was 17 years old. Now as I have explained before, my home was in between 2 cemeteries; and when it would fog, it was weird it would just ONLY fog the road and our yard however, never any of my neighbor's yards.

I remember one evening when this happened that fog was all over our yard. This particular evening, it was a bluish hue; it became a little unsettling (though at the time I believed I was insane) a figure of a person starting to materialize.

Seems weird, right? Oh it gets MUCH weirder... As the night goes on the fog refuses to let up (there was NO reason why there was fog this night) I see the materialization start to turn into a woman who is wearing a simple blue dress with white heels, OUTSIDE (trust me there is a reason why this is in all caps).

So being uncomfortable, I went into the living room (I was in my room watching this happen outside before) and sat on the couch with my little sister and mom. My mom got up and was about to go into her room and the woman was right there standing IN HER DOORWAY TO HER BEDROOM! I thought maybe I was the only person to see this until I look at my sister and BAM! She was so pale and about to scream, I covered her mouth to see what would happen, only to see that our mom did not even notice her (which is rare, I have a history of that on my page as well) and walked THROUGH her.

I decided after seeing that, it was time to curl up in bed and pretend it didn't happen. Only to find out before we moved there and cleared all the wooded area that a woman and her son had died in an accident on our property. While cleaning the property we did find a white heel shoe; and pieces of the car (yes it all ties together!). I do not want to release her info as my family does not live there anymore, but needless to say, it was pretty shocking and wow.

Hopefully, I will be posting some more stories now that I will slowly have time again!

Blessed be and keep safe! [Love]

Other hauntings by Mannerizms

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maine

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mannerizms, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-09)
[at] cups, thank you! I take a good amount of time to write these out 😆 Enjoy the my journey!
Cups (7 stories) (159 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-08)
Wow, crazy story! I realize this is an old one, but I'm just coming across your writings... I'm excited to read more. Thanks for sharing! 😊
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-28)
Hello all! Sorry for the delay, been a little busy preparing for a vacation. But to respond to each of you:)

[at] RandyM anytime! I'm glad you enjoyed it:)

[at] Mhannerism Happy to share:) It was difficult to keep my hand here (she attempted to bite lol)

[at] notadaddysgirl Thank you so much! I do hope you enjoy the others! It is kind of crazy to realize we walk through anyone that is still around...

[at] SDS I did not tell my mom for a couple months. This happened not too long after we moved in, I was kind of worried about the consequences from the lady. Her reaction was kind of like an "Oh well, these things happen". Like it was nothing. Kind of weird but with my family weird is normal. I moved from home when I was 18, my family left about six years ago. We only had one harmful being there I have a story for that too called "A Child Will Always Be Afraid Of The Closet" about that experience. I think because her son was so young he crossed over, so I think she was more so trying to find him. It is sad but my mom told me before she moved she did help her cross over so that she could be with him.

Thank you for all the comments! I look forward to sharing another story soon!

Blessed be and keep safe! ❤
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-03-18)
Hi Mannerizms, that was really creepy and thanks for sharing. But, why you didn't alert your mother because it was standing at her bedroom's doorway right. Did you discuss with your mother and what was her reaction?

But whatever you have narrated about the sighting, it was not harmful in anyway.

How long after that sighting, you left the place and was there any other sighting of this "lady in blue" or about her son, who unfortunately died in an accident.

Please do respond.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
notadaddysgirl (guest)
+2
8 years ago (2016-03-18)
My First ever comment on a story and it is to you. WoW I got shivers just reading this. I have always said when we get those random shivers that someone has walked over our grave or maybe we have someone who we have walked through or that has moved through us. Worth thinking about. Did you and your sister ever talk about this?
Brilliant story now off to read the other ones.

Blessed be xx ❤
Mhannerism (2 stories) (82 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-17)
Wow, how brave and kind of playful to cover your sister's mouth! 😆
I just realized that we may have walked through a spirit at one point in our lives without knowing it... O_O

Thank you for sharing!
Mhanne ❤
RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-17)
Mannerizms,

That was really creepy and I really liked it

Thanks for the shivers
Randy

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: