You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Summer House And Ex-bestie

Real Ghost Stories

The Summer House And Ex-bestie

 

It's been long since I've been on here and things have been changing a lot around me. My family, meaning Bella and Mom are moving into the summer house, which is pretty cool. It's the house the lady in peach supposedly died in. I do see her, but I kept doing research on if someone actually died there and no one has, because it's a fairly new house. My neighbours tell me someone has died there, but there isn't any document of it. I'm guessing the lady in the peach dress, may be a type of traveling spirit or energy residue. I'm not sure yet.

I'm staying in the smaller room in which, people have been telling me she has died in. Since I have been staying there, I haven't been having any vivid dreams, until probably two nights ago. But, I wasn't sleeping in my room, I was sleeping in my old room at my grandparents place, where I keep seeing a sometimes apparition of a small boy who died in the street.

The dream was about a girl about 16 or so, who was hanging out in a small house in Tukwila, Wa. I kept hearing that city over and over as the dream went on and then I see my ex-bestfriend standing against the wall of the house. I man comes in screaming at the girl. He looked intoxicated or troubled. He started hurting her and beating her. It was horrific. Then, he looked at me and everything changed.

There were cherry blossoms everywhere and I saw this old Japanese woman with that girl and a dog. I was confused, because they were standing around the summer house. My ex-Bff -Lets call her CJ- was standing next to me, waving back. She was just crying her eyes out.

I woke up, not knowing what was happening and saw this mist and light over where my TV use to be. That day I went to hang out with some friends. Another ex-bestie was there and we were chatting; let's call this bestie CC. We were talking about the weather, until she said something that wasn't quite right. She said, "Did you know CJ's sister was murdered?" I just looked at her with complete disbelief and asked her when. She said, "Last month. Her dog Fred died too. And her grandma died."

I was a little overwhelmed at that point, because I really loved CJ's sister and Fred and Obaasan. CC only mentioned it because we use to be like the 3 musketeers. I haven't talked to CJ in a while, but I always thought about her. It's weird dealing with another one's death, because you don't know what to do with the information. I'm contemplating on telling her that their together and happy where they are.

I'm confused on why I don't get these dreams anymore, now that I live at the summer house. I always seem to have some type of "Death was here and this is when and what happened" kind of dreams, when I'm not home. Bella has been feeling the same way too. Since we have been living there, she doesn't see many spirits around at all. She hasn't been followed as much. It's probably because we're so use to it, but there has to be another reason. Right?

Other hauntings by Mercury93

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mercury93, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ghost18sg (3 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-04-21)
in the first vid you said it was a woman in pink, and now you say it's peach?! I am so confused 😕
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-26)
My thought is that since you liked CJ's sister, she felt the same way about you. She just wanted to let you know that she died.
thx11 (1 stories) (12 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-04-25)
Sounds to me that you have had some kind of alien encounter from another world that has sipped sunconciosiuly into your dream and only you were sensitivly attuned to it so go and see a paranormal phyicristict or some one from your local theospohicla society and get some help to put it all behind you and some assurance of the ghost being left in peace.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: