You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Weird Apparition

Real Ghost Stories

Weird Apparition

 

It's not an "old house", it isn't build over a cemetery... Neither was it a mental clinic before! I've been living in my house all my life... It all began one night, I felt asleep (let's explain how my room is: my bed is at one side foots to the door and one complete side is along the wall so that if you are laying, you have the wall on your left side and the door on your right side at your near your feet).

I suddenly woke up and turned my head away from the wall and saw "someone" entering to my room. The first thing I thought was "it's my dad" but no... This "thing" walked towards a side of my bed, squalled and stayed like that, just looking at me, I tried to turn to watch him better, but I couldn't and just heard him laughing, not an evil laugh, it was more like a silly or humorous laugh, after a few moments he just walked away from my room.

That repeated some more nights, until one night when I woke up, I saw him at my door, pointing at someone, or something outside and shouting at me "he's there, he's there" a moment later, I could feel something holding my neck so I couldn't breath, I was just lying on my back, feeling how I was sinking in my bed until I saw him trying to release me from that thing that was holding my neck.

I've never seen completely well that "thing, shadow, person, phantom" or whatever it is, but I can "sense" it's a man, but what is he doing in my house, why after all this years, why he suddenly appears and first laugh at me and then saves me from other "something"?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, claudia, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ChewYIn (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-18)
Hey Claudia, just want to share some info about how to setting up your room...well,i didn't say that the room you set are not good... Its just don't make your bed facing with the door... Cause its easy for the demons or the bad spirits to disturb you... And also don't sleep under windows cause eventually they will left a blue-ish or black mark on your body... Cause I once got it before 😁
monica5 (3 stories) (22 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-18)
Claudia,
You know I believe that you should do as Abby suggests and try something within your own belief system. I never really knew exactly what a smudging was unitl I came on to this site and I googled it. Surprising I didn't know this part being that I am a big fan of the native indian culture. I knew that there were practicies that they do and I believe that they work. I am in the process of ordering the necessary supplies for a smudging in my home not for any bad sirits or ghosts but just a a cleansing method to provide more peace within me and my surroundings. I have read up on this and it seems to really work.
I seen a program of true stories and this seemed to also rid the home of this horrid entity. You may consider it, although I am still unclear as to what to do once I start this as far s wording maybe someone can give me some advice or a site on how to exactly perform a "smudging" some sites say you need this and that so a little confused, don't want to do it wrong.
Good Luck Claudia
m5
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-18)
Dear claudia,

I certainly hope your house was built on some kind of foundation, even a slab. It must be on ground though. Maybe that is why you have two male entities, because there is no firm foundation.

I agree with Brian07891 that it is a good thing that the shadow person helped you. At least you have one protector. It is almost like good and evil playing out, one good entity shadow person versus the bad entity shadow person with you as the prize.

I suggest you consult your nearest priest, demonologist, minister, shaman, Native American medicine person, or whoever you feel comfortable with within your own personal belief system.--Abby
Brian07891 (21 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-17)
Its a good thing that the shadow person helped you. If you ever see it again try and see if you can make out its features and if you recognize him. I don't know why it would laugh at you though, since it didn't sound bad mabey it was just happy to see you 😊. Lol
Sarah_14 (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-17)
Hello Claudia, I can't say that I know what it's or that I had many experiences with ghosts, but I think it might be the spirit of a deceased member of the family. Maybe he's watching over you to prevent that the "other think or shadow" harms you in any way.

If anything happens just tell us. I hope it helped, Sarah_14 😜

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: