You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Cd's And Strange Scratches

Real Ghost Stories

Cd's And Strange Scratches

 

I've had a lot of spiritual and ghostly experiences throughout my life. I would have to say two of them are the most interesting to me.

I shall start when I was maybe only 7 or 8 years of age.

When I was about 7 or 8 years old, I was in my bedroom & I heard some noises in the living room. It really grabbed my attention so I got out of my room into the living room, where I saw my father's stack of CD's seeming to be picking up and dropping on each other, making clacking noises and this was happening very fast as if someone had slippery fingers. I just stared because I figured I was young and didn't know what to really do. As far as I remember, they continued as I was watching.

This second story is much more recent, around last year, being 21 then.

My fiance and I were living with some friends. Apparently the house was haunted though I never thought much about it. One day I was doing the laundry, when I had so much in my arms I couldn't close the dryer door. I figured I'd close it when I came back and as I turned away I heard the door slam. Well that caught my attention. I laughed to myself and said "Well, I guess the ghosts are helping me with my laundry!"

A few moments later I was putting dishes away when I felt the tickling sensation on the back of my right shoulder. My hair wasn't long enough to reach that far back yet but I still ignored it since I was busy with what I was doing.

About 15 minutes afterwards I hopped into the shower. As I was bathing, when the water ran over my right shoulder, I could feel a little burning feeling. I looked back and I saw two very distinctive scratch marks going down the back of my right shoulder as if they were fresh, which is why they slightly stung under the warmth of the water.

I still find it interesting.

Please tell me your comments.

Thanks for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Vixitty, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Queenzombie (1 stories) (39 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-10)
Vixitty: Yes, I check back on stories I commented on regularly. Basically I sit at work all day and read these stories haha. Great job huh?;)

Anyway, Are you still in the house? (2nd story).
Did you ever do any research on the house? You can go to the local library in that area and they should have public record of the property. You may be able to find it online as well.

In your personal experience since none of us were there with you, were you afraid? I know ghosts in general can be scary but do you feel it could of been more then a ghost? Deep scratches? I am going to do a little more research on wounds afflicted by spirits but from what I read on this site ghosts (unless aggressive like the bell witch ghost) can't harm you. Do you think it could of been an aggressive ghost or something a little more then that? 😨
LexiBlue (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
I've had it happen before where I feel something's fingers slowly going up my arm before. And once I've had it where I'd wake up and I'd have dried new blood scratches on my arms. I'd never know how to explain it until I found this website and believed even more than I thought. I guess at this point anything is possible. Thank you for the story and I hope to hear more about it.

❤ LexiBlue 😊
galvon (142 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
i think this was some kind of warning, I suggest you talk with the woman to find out if the "ghosts" did more than this before.

If so, they probly believe they stil live there and see you as intruders, or as your first guess, was helping you than tickling you *might've been a massage* and when you ignored it, it got slightly angry and tried to get your attention by scratching.

It's hard to guess right now as you don't explain the emotion factors much, or the backstory of the woman/house.
Vixitty (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
Gahh, I don't know how to directly reply:\
Um I'm not sure but the woman living with us had like really deep scratches on her leg. It kind of scared me. I hope you read this, Queenzombie. Lol. ❤
Queenzombie (1 stories) (39 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
You must of been a very brave child. I remember just imagining that kind of stuff when I was a little kid and scaring myself so bad I couldn't sleep for weeks. I have always had a wild imagination. LOL.

As far as the scratches, did you feel safe in the house? I am not an expert by any means but from what I have been told over and over again that ghosts can not harm you unless they have some type of aggression. Or if they are a demon (which I pray they aren't). Have you done any research on either of the houses?

I am very interested in knowing more!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: