You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Scratches On Our Body's

Real Ghost Stories

Scratches On Our Body's

 

Some Information that might be needed: My friend and I are both females. She is 21 while I am almost 16. She lives nearly across the county (in Seattle) while I am near Chicago. We have never done anything that involves any rituals. I am Christian while she isn't sure about a religion at this point.

About a year ago around this time, I had a dream. I was running through the woods away from a wolf at night, but didn't succeed at escaping his clutches. None the less to say I was torn to pieces. Though, what puzzled me the most was when I woke up I had three diagonal, red lines cut into my skin. It was as if I had been scratched. I matched up the marks to my nails but the marks on my stomach are not the same as anything I could do with my nails, or anything near me, anything at all. I didn't think much of it, but coincidence, right?

Well, just now my friend, a girl who lives nearly on the other side of the country, woke up and messaged me saying she was freaking out and it hurt. She finally told me what was hurting her and she said in her dream a man attacked her in the woods. She couldn't see the man's face because it was nighttime. She said she was biting, scratching, and ripping at him. She woke up with scratches all over her chest and her stomach and they were bleeding. She didn't do it in her sleep, and there are no pets able to get into her room.

Now I know scientist have said that the dream realm might be a third world of existence, aside from being awake, and being asleep. I am wondering, spiritually, if it is possible in that third existence for beings to inflict damage on us in this realm. If anyone can answer me or tell me more about this; a story of your own of something similar to this or reasoning for why we would go to sleep fine and wake up with scratches please leave a message.

Also, if you have any comments about the "third world" or something like it would be greatly appreciated as well. I am always open to new ideas and learning new things, especially when they have to do with spiritual or psychic knowledge.

Thank you

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Leroux, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ghostwaves (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-08)
My friend is 12 years old and I'm 13 years old. She is appearing to get sratches all over her legs. She said everytime she gets out of the shower she has these strang scratches all over. When she touches the scratches her legs are so hot that she can't touch them. Her parents have been getting straches too. Her dog just got one too. I have been looking all over the internet and those scratches are identical to ghost scratches! Do you think there is some spirit or demon around her anytime possible? 😕
TeamWiseman (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-12)
This is indeed a demonic attack, and it is happening more and more world wide. You are not alone. You can Google "three scratches" and find the answer to this question>>Mysterious Scratches; The answer to "What are these strange scratches on my body?" It happened to us and it is real. There is a solution. These three marks mean "Destroy". The demons name is destruction and it is a legion. In witchcraft this symbol is used to put spells on people in order to cause destruction to ones health, or relationships, even finances. Check out more here...http://hubpages.com/hub/Scratch-Art
AfraidOfGhosts (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-26)
I do agree with all that Mark says, 😳, you should video tape yourself and see what happens, if they appear out of know where, DEMONS 😨. If it was something close by (pencil, nails, ect) then you would get your answer.

-AOG
Leroux (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-29)
I just realized something. My friends and I were joking around one time, before all this happened. I had begun to play the ouija board a long time ago. I just messaged her now and she said that she had done it before too...
mark (8 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-27)
I agree with DeviousAngel, set up a camera to watch you while you're asleep. Pay attention to what you eat/drink before you sleep, if it involves caffeine or something, stop it. You basically want to rule out any organic cause of this.

Is it always 3 scratch marks? Are they deep? Have you noticed any other bruising?

You didn't participate in any rituals, has your friend? Do any of your friends or enemies participate in rituals? Do you have crucifixes in your house, what is the history of your house, how religious are you.

If you rule out the organic causes, and this continues to happen, you may have to consider you're being attacked by an unknown, maybe a demon.

God bless you,
M
demonencounter (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-27)
it was a demon, I have had many encounters like that. I am telling you, it was a demon 🤔
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-27)
I'm not really sure how to explain this. Is she absolutely certain that these scratches weren't self-inflicted during the night? I've woken up with all manners of bruises and scratches after having particularly violent or active nightmares. Most of them are self-inflicted, and because you get into some strange positions while you sleep, sometimes it's hard to explain.

My suggestion would be to set up a camera and tape yourself while you sleep. That will at least clear up whether or not it's you who's doing this to yourself (and her too). The more factual knowledge you have and the more possibilities you eliminate, the more you can get a grip on what's happening.

The only other thing I can say is that we astrally project in our dreams. We enter a "third"-world where we don't have a physical body, but we can interact with things around us. Because we don't have a physical body, we can't be hurt in real life if we were to be hurt/killed in our dreams. There has to be an outside explanation for this. If there isn't, my only other suggestion is that there's a lot of energy where you live and where she lives and you both are experiencing the same type of serious haunting, which I think is highly unlikely. Did you speak with her about this before she experienced it?

Blessings,
DA

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: