You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Scratches And Bites

Real Ghost Stories

Scratches And Bites

 

Recently, on Tuesday, June 19, I got out of the shower and was drying myself off and there were bright red marks on my upper thighs, more on the right than the left (they may have been red because of the hot shower water). There were about 20 in all at the time and a few of the 20 were on the sides of my hips. The longest scratch was about 4 ½ inches and the shortest one was around 2 inches.

On Wednesday, June 20, more scratches appeared. Now, at least 30 scratches adorned my upper thighs and hips, still more on the thighs than hips.

On Thursday, June 21, around 6 more appeared along with a supposed bite mark, the longest mark now 5 ½ inches. The bite mark, a crescent shape, frightened me to no end.

It is Friday, June 22, in the afternoon when I am writing this paragraph. The scratches are white, now, but, as most scratches, turn red when I shower. The bite mark looks a lot like a scar, though it was clearly new when I got it. I also have a new mark that looks like a birth mark- that I have never seen before- on my upper thigh where some scratches and the bite mark branch out from. I searched my bed thoroughly for anything sharp, but nothing was there. The marks tingle if you press on them, but don't hurt. I do have a dog, but he's small and not only can he not get on my bed, but his nails aren't nearly sharp enough to scratch me like that.

I have had paranormal encounters, and in the house I live in now, something feels off. I hear loud banging noises that no one in my house made. The poster next to my bed hanging up normally makes soft tapping noises because of the AC blowing it into the lockers next to my bed, but recently it has been banging violently for no apparent reason, we did not change the AC settings. This is not a hoax, I assure you, and I am a very frightened thirteen years old. Please, no trolling, but I will definitely be open to helpful comments about the type of ghost and treatment options.

Now, it's the Monday, June 26, and yesterday, my best friend, the only one I told about this, Yahoo! Messengered me and told me that 3 scratches appeared on her upper thigh. She has less of a chance at getting them naturally than I do! I trust her to not lie about something like this, but I don't know how this is possible and what scares me more is that she gets freaked out because strange noises are in her room also.

Could I have transferred the ghost onto her by telling her about it and asking for her help? Please, I am open to suggestions as I said above.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ysar523, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Siskakes (4 stories) (68 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-18)
princessLotus - your right I didn't see that.

Ysar523 - I apologise, I truley didn't mean to sound like a freak. Hope things are ok now though.
mischiefgirl02 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-10)
I agree if things get worse I would have a priest come bless the house or burn sage. If you can rule out fleas and other insects or any kind of logical explantion You should do all you can to rid yourself of this 'being' (or whatever it is) before it escalates as most hauntings and these paranormal attacks often do. I hope it works before anyone is seriously hurt. Only time will tell if this entity is a demon because they are known to get physical. You have the tools to rid yourself of this entity, please make an attempt before the worst happens.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-09)
Ummmmm, I don't think photos of a 13 year old little girls thighs is going to do any good. That comment kind of disturbed me... They could be stretch marks from your changing body. Or even maybe scratching yourself while you're scrubbing with your scrunchie in the shower? I just hope you can get a doctor let us know if you figure anything out. Bless you and much love.
Siskakes (4 stories) (68 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-09)
Hi there. Is there any way you could maybe put some photos of it up?
Bbrave (1 stories) (131 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-08)
Before I can offer any advice I need to know when you got those scratches and that bite mark was it before, during, or after the showers?

If during then I'd say you need to look into getting your home cleansed asap. Because you've described the beginning of a very bad experience that will get worse.

I mean not to scare you just to warn you. As for you causing your friend to have the same experiences I'd say it's unlikely possible but unlikely
ysar523 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-07-08)
Thank you all! Your comments have been very helpful and insightful. I will get the scratches and bites checked out by a doctor and look into the bugs and allergic reaction theories. Recently, my friend and I tried to rid me of the presence that I believe- though now doubt more so than ever, though there is always that possibility looming over me- is haunting me and she said she saw a shadow under the crack under the door while we were using prayer alone in my room. She said she saw it and it was gone and I had the feeling of being watched and this feeling of dread, darkness, and paranoia. I will not rule out that maybe we were psyching ourselves out, but I thought I would share this experience with you all. Once again, thank you all for being so kind and not insulting me or accusing me of a fraudulent statement!:)
Cliney1212 (4 stories) (121 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-08)
The first thought that came to me was stretch marks your a developing young lady and at the prime age to get them and they appear like claw marks red and sore looking but no pain that turn white over time, your friends are probably the same. But get them checked if your not sure ❤
Jesus_soldier (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-08)
I'm curious what the doctor will say about the marks. Please make sure you give us an update. It sounds like you keep a journal, good. You should keep doing that. Thanks for sharing.

JS aka Brandon
mrfear672india (106 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-07-08)
I think it was skin elergy. Consult a doctor it will be fine.
It could have infected to your friend through you.

I am sure it will be cured with proper medical attention. Some regular posters say they are ghost or something don't believe them.
Don't take any tensions.
thesimoneau6 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-08)
I have a feeling that if there was no way that you could have got those scratches, than it is a dark entity. Not such of a demon because it would probably be worse but you never know. If you relmally think its paranormal, than you should consult with a priest and get him over soon. If its getting worse than you should get him as quick as possible. These types of ghosts shoaken lightly because they can do harm. I've commented on other stories where nobody has been touched and I say that if it hasn't harmed you yet, chances ate it won't but if its paranormal in your case, it is the opposite. Have the priest bless the entire house and everyone who lives in the house, in cas, e the entity tries to cling onto you and follow. That is my advise to you, good luck and be careful.
mischiefgirl02 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-08)
There is a possiblity that these can be flea bites that were scratched, but I am wondering what could have caused the bite mark. Fleas do not have a set of teeth so more details about this 'biting' incident would be needed
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+3
12 years ago (2012-07-08)
Vikstal is right, you shouldn't assume this is paranormal. Too many other possibilities.
If your dog has fleas, and let's be honest, no matter what products you use all dogs have a few, you may have gotten a few flea bites and scratched yourself without noticing. Mosquitoes are another thing to consider, it's summer after all. Depending on how thick the fabric of your clothing is the vile things can bite right through. I got a nasty bite on my back last night through my tank top. I also have a mosquito bite on my arm that I scratched at until I realized I'd drawn blood. Try to rule out bugs.
Do you have any allergies? These marks could be an allergic reaction. Have you changed your diet? What kind of soap are you using? Lotion? Laundry detergent? Maybe try changing some of the products that come into contact with your skin. Occasionally a product that hasn't affected you before will start to bother you. Allergies are another issue that should be ruled out before assuming it's paranormal. A visit to your doctor will help determine if it's an allergic reaction, and help you narrow down what you're reacting to if it is.
I doubt you transferred any type of activity to your friend. It's probably just power of suggestion at work. Try to keep your cool, and look at non-ghostly causes for the scratches. There are plenty to choose from. 😊
ChengSifu (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-08)
Geez, does it turn blue black? My family members had similar encounters before, but it was just a few over thigh, it seems blue black, but it is not painful.
It reminds me that a few years ago, I had red whip marks all over my back, after a strange dream that I have been whipped by some unseen mysterious dark figure. Didn't notice until a few days after the dream.
Vikstal (4 stories) (64 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-07-08)
You should get a doctor to look at your marks. Don't jump on the ghost train just yet.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: