You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: A Bite Of Chocolate

Real Ghost Stories

A Bite Of Chocolate

 

Location: federal territory of Labuan, Malaysia.

Story by my mom to me...

Once my mom got heated arguments with my dad. They quarrel a lot during my childhood towards my teenage time. Then my mom ran away from home to stay in one resort in Labuan island. It is far away from the city and located beside a beach.

She got to stay in one of the farthest corner room. That resort is famous in the island but usually it is quite deserted. Not so much people staying there because it is too far from the city.

So my mom, she with her broken heart went and checked in with just her purse and mineral water bottle. Nothing more. Not even a luggage bag. She slept well that night but the next morning, there is a bar of Cadbury chocolate lying on top of the bedside table. With 1 bite mark on it. And my mom do not like to eat chocolate. That is very weird. She told me she did not get any snacks the night before at all. So she went to the registration counter, asked for change of room. But the person kept ask her why? What's wrong with the room? My mom did not told her about the chocolate incident. Maybe she afraid to be called crazy. She ended up said the rooms are dirty. Then they go and clean it up. That's all.

Then I told this story to my bff. She then said that resort is haunted. Because her mom used to work there too. One evening when her mom walk pass one of the hall area, she saw a green faced girl float pass by. And my mom did told her friend about her experience, her friend in shock said the corner room? That day I went there for swimming and saw 1 lady in white just standing outside of the room door. Not moving. Facing the door. Creepy...

Thanks for reading. Hope you guys enjoy it. Sorry for my grammar and spelling. More stories to come...

Other hauntings by Jelly91

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jelly91, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Jelly91 (4 stories) (7 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-08)
Hello sugarANDspice. Or maybe she died of diarrhoea? 😆 If it was for me, I wouldn't eat it anyway...
sugarANDspice (19 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-03)
It's good to hear that all those clowns were only a joke, I couldn't make sense of any comments. 😊

S&s ❤ ❤
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-04-01)
Relax SugarANDspice. I actually think it is hilarious... LOL 😉
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-04-01)
Ha Ha Ha... The ghost of the purple pants clown keeps changing words.

Happy April F O O L 'S day.
ThirteenStars15 (3 stories) (31 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-01)
Hmm... I probably will be frighten too if I saw a green faced g I r l... O_O

[at] SugarANDspice, Hahaha Happy A p r I l's f oo l day 😆 I think its the admin's way of celebrating it by changing some words to C L O W N, P u r p l e P a n t s and B I g R e d N o s e... And I find them hilarious 😆 😆
sugarANDspice (19 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-04-01)
what is going on? Who changed my words for clown? IT'S NOT FUNNY!
sugarANDspice (19 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-01)
Oh, the ghost of the girl with green face is so scary! I wonder if she died of envy. I would like a ghost leaving chocolates in my hotel room.

Love s&s ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: