You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Orb by the Mirror

Real Ghost Stories

Orb by the Mirror

 

One night when I was looking in the mirror doing my hair, this dash of light caught my eye. I turned round and there was this ball of light that flew into the wall. After that I didn't dare look in the mirror again. Until I moved out of my room. I didn't see the orb again, well that's what I thought.

After that I saw even more orbs. I went to scotland for a week's holiday and we took about 33 photos. Then when we got them developed, there was about 16 orbs appeared on just two photos and the strange and freaky thing was that it was the first time we had been to scotland, after my granddad lesly moore had just died. Only two of my friends know and well, of course, my mam and dad and my brother aaron knows. Then after that, there was my last encounter with orbs.

One night when I was on my computer I went into my brother's room and I was just talking to him and the same orb appeared right above his head and vanished. I didn't say anything, I just went into my room thinking how on earth did it appear again. And I did not see any orbs again and from this day I have never looked at that photo again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, naomi, has the following expectation about your feedback: I won't be reading the comments.

purplequeen12 (2 stories) (69 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-26)
Hi, guess what? I just saw an orb out my bedroom window weeks ago. It was totally awesome! I wasn't scared at all.
Kai (1 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-04)
You might be scared of orbs because we cannot get a grip on them or talk to them.
Dragonsoul (1 stories) (16 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-03)
Sup. Orbs are not harmful or that scary if you knew what they were! Orbs are always angels! Remember that. ALL orbs. If there were tons of orbs, that's a good thing.
-me
purplequeen12 (2 stories) (69 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-01)
Do you happen to have any photos to share with us? I would love to see those orbs! Anyway, I have never seen any orbs in my life.
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-01)
I have seen a orb fly through my wall, have you ever thought it was your grandpa Lesly? Funny that I have the same name as him, just spelled diffrently. I just guess Leslie is a common name just spelled out in diff ways.lol!Anyways your story is good, will you take some pics around your grandpa's grave and tell him that you're ok?That's all he wants to know, oh and if that orb is him,he's just saying hi and that he misses you. Seems like you loved him much more then anybody could in the world, in order for you to be the only one to see him!
Blessings to everyone,
Mikomi

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: