You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Red Man

Real Ghost Stories

Red Man

 

This story is genuine it's not my first experience although I am planning on posting others.

It was about six at night and I was at my aunties house sleeping there, as my parents were out of town. I was sat with Jake, my younger cousin, he was about 4 when this happened. We was playing with his race cars. He would push a car to one side of his room and if I went to push it back he would say "no that's for Redman".

My Auntie called me into the living room of her flat and we was talking for a little while when Jake came in shouting and crying saying "Redman is going to get me!" He made me and my Auntie sit on the couch and if we tried to get off he would say "No don't he's coming"

We sat on the couch for about ten minutes and Jake would not stop crying and pointing towards the corner, which look considerably darker than normal. My Auntie eventually became so freaked she phoned my Nanna, who agreed to come round after hearing what happened.

When my Nanna got here Jake shouted her to get on the couch but my Nanna just talked to him. He told her where Redman was stood and she went to the corner with Jake and talked to him and the corner. Jake started to giggle and talked to the corner, too. Then he went into his room holding the air like there was a hand there.

My Nanna smiled and we sat down and discussed other experiences we all have had and Jake has had quite a few. I told her mine, she told me hers and my Auntie told us some of Jake's. Nanna told me about this website and said it would be nice if I told some of the stuff that goes on to get others opinions.

Thanks for reading this it would be a great help if you commented your thoughts. Thanks guys.

Other hauntings by Hunni4898

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hunni4898, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-11)
Hello Hunni4898, did you ask your Nanna what or who this Red Man was and why your cousin Jake started giggling and how come, by the narrative of the story, he became friends with the Red Man, about whom he was scared? Did you hear what your Nanna was talking near the shadow and what Jake was talking to? Without those inputs, I find it hard to believe this story.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
HappyMomOf3Girls3Boys (1 stories) (27 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-10)
Correction,

Nack- I ment back

Font- I ment don't

I am comment from my cell phone and it doesn't give me the option to scroll down to make corrections or to even see if there is any to be made. 😁
HappyMomOf3Girls3Boys (1 stories) (27 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-10)
Hi Hunni4898,

I hope you don't mind me commenting on your story in regards to a comment you left on my story " The Crawling Man ".

I am new to this site and don't know if or how else to contact you other then this way.

After I read your comment that you to had seen a man crawling, I was sad that the same thing happened to you but at the same time I was happy to know that I wasn't alone.

I am very interested in reading about what was your experience with the crawling man. You wanted to know if the man I saw crawling had a long scar on his nack... He didn't that I ever remember seeing. I am still remembering the scary things from my childhood though.

Please comment me back on my story comments when you get a chance if you font mind sharing the details.

Thank you and I hope to be in conact with you soon. 😁
ghosthunter14 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-09)
honestly i'm not too sure, try to get some professionals (or do it yourself) and find of evidence of this thing first. If it scares people it's either evil or an aggresive spirit. Goodluck and pray for your family
newhunter30 (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-07)
Without more information on the "Redman" and what your Nanna and cousin were saying its hard to say much of what it could be. Were there other instances with the Redman we should know about. The corner seeming darker could just be you all were scared and you thought it was darker because of this. I would recommend contacting Rookdygin and asking him for his method of doing a house cleansing if your cousin is that scared of this entity.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: