You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: What Happened When I Was Little

Real Ghost Stories

What Happened When I Was Little

 

To start off this all happened when I was about two or three years old, so I don't remember exactly or all of what happened, but my mom just recently told me some of what had happened in the house we used to live in. We lived in a fourplex in Idaho. My mom was still under 18, I think, my dad was in his 20's, and my sister was just recently born. I just vagely remember some of the things I saw there, in that house.

Once, I got scared at night and went into my parents' room. I could've sworn I saw a woman wearing black in their closet. When I think about it now I think it may have just been a dress or clothes.

My mom told me I used to say things like "Look, mom an angel!". Once I said there was an angel on the windshield of our car. Now I don't have any experiences with seeing things like that or even remembering that. She also told me when I went into their room I said I saw a women floating above my baby sister in her crib at night.

My mom told me my dad used to have really bad nightmares about "evil things trying to get him" (I'm not sure exactly) in that house and couldn't wake himself up. He would pat my mom and say her name over and over again while he was still asleep so that she could get up and wake him up. There was one room, the guest room, that my parents closed up and we're terrified to go into.

My parents and I moved out as soon as possible, but in that time our dog, rabbit, and my baby sister all died. It might just be a coincedence, but I still find it really creepy.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jayjayrose, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-13)
Hello jayjayrose, I feel that the house you were staying had paranormal activities. I don't think your baby sister's and the pet's deaths were connected to these paranormal activities. But if you happen to ask your mom and dad, whether they have investigated about the history of the house, if they have contacted the neighbours about these activities since your dad had regular nightmares, if they had any occasion to enquire the previous residents etc. If possible, you can also investigate the present residents of the house, if possible. Sorry for the loss of yours.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
jayjayrose (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-12)
geetha50...
1.) no
2.) I don't think so
3.) I don't know about paranormal activity was there. I'm not trying to say there is, I just thought it was kind of weird. I don't know how the animals died and my sister did die of SIDS. Like I said I don't know if I even beilieve in all that stuff. I just thought it was really weird. Even besides the point my sis and pets died.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-12)
First of all sorry for your loss. It's never easy to lose someone or something you care about.

I got some questions for you:

(1) Do like to know if you still experience anything?

(2) I know your parents were young and terrified but did they do research on the house and find out what happened in there?

(3) I'm not going to deny there was anything paranormal in that house BUT could there have been a medical reason for the deaths of your sister and pets? For example, for your pets, it could have been old age and for your sister, it could have been SIDS.
hersweetestdesire (2 stories) (13 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-09-07)
Hi jayjayrose,
I was just wondering if you still see things? Most of us tend to grow out of that ability as we get older. I'm so sorry for the loss of your pets and your baby sister. May her sweet soul R.I.P.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: