You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Grandma's Trailer

Real Ghost Stories

Grandma's Trailer

 

When I was 9, we had christmas at my grandma's. It was Christmas Eve and my mom, dad and older brother went down the street to my aunt's house for a party. My grandma had put me and my little brother to bed in the middle bedroom of the single wide trailer. I hated this room and never ever slept in it, I always slept in the first room with my mom and dad.

Well me and my little brother went to bed. A few hours later, my mom woke me up I was in a cold sweat. She took me in to their first bed room and made a bed for me on the floor. She asked if I was okay as I had been talking in my sleep. I told her that there was something in that room and they didn't like me. Mom shook her head and told me it had just been a bad dream.

Later that night I was awaken by scratching on the door, when I opened my eyes I saw the tall pale man reaching out for me. I started to scream. I was scared, I woke up my mom and she moved me to the other side of the bed away from the door.

The next morning we got dressed and had breakfast, then went to my aunt's house for exchanging of gifts and christmas dinner. We went back home the next day.

It was 7 years later, I had found out a man lost his wife and daughter, he went crazy and killed him self in that room. Come to find out I looked just like his little girl.

Other hauntings by Bo

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Bo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

melonlover (3 stories) (50 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-06)
Well I hope that doesn't happen to you ever again as it can be very scary indeed. Love, the melon lover
HELENA2006 (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-04)
This is a great story! It scared me. You should do some more research, maybe there is more behind this house then you think. Hope to hear again from you soon.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: