You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Black Figure

Real Ghost Stories

The Black Figure

 

I live in a beautiful little house, every one I know thinks of it as a doll house. It's located in a nice neighborhood, or so I thought. Two nights ago I was putting my little girl to bed, I went to my room and was laying down. looking out the opened window. I just got relaxed when I was startled. I opened my eyes and saw a black figure jogging down the street. I could see him running but there were no sounds of shoes hitting the pavement. I didn't think much of it because I was already half asleep.

The next night I was at my mom's house watching a movie. It was getting kind of late, so I was walking home, as I walked down the alley, the same black figure from the night before walked out in front of me. I was frozen scared. I rushed in to my house and shut the door. After an hour of trying to put my daughter to bed, I went to bed myself.

I was awaken by an ice cold wind. I opened my eyes, my room was empty, I looked out the opening of the window and saw the same black figure standing there in front of me. I was scared and was afraid to look away and then in a split second, it vanished. I haven't seen the black figure since.

I don't know why but I find myself looking for it late at night.

Other hauntings by Bo

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Bo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-28)
Well what you saw was a demon, 100%. From what you said it sounded like the demon, had been in your room before you opened your eyes, because you had felt the cold from him. After you opened your eyes then he was out side. I'd say someone in your neighborhood had been playing with a Ouija Board.

Take care,

Walter

😁 😁 😭
reps (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-30)
I saw the same thing In my grandmas house my story" the walking Dark figure" whatever it is its probly a demom
kitty162 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-17)
Do you know anyone who looks like the black figure who died? If so it could be a haunting.
TriEdge (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-17)
next time you ever see it, make the sign of the cross over it, if it acts violently or goes away, then it could mean it was a demon
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-14)
does this figure stay on the outside of the house or did it appear inside the house as well? Can you make out any detail of the figure?

this creeps me out just thinking about it. For Gods sake, BE CAREFUL!

GOD BLESS!
CearysAwesome (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-14)
Bo,
That is a very scary story. Have you noticed anything else weird in your house? Does it have a history of any deaths?

Ceary

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: