You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Noontime Knocking Update

Real Ghost Stories

The Noontime Knocking Update

 

So I posted not long ago about how every day between 12 and 12:30, someone knocks on the walls in my house.

Recently, the knocking stopped. For at least a week. I have gone about saying Hello to Papi, our man cave ghost, and given a set of rosaries to my mom. I thought one of those two would quell the knocking. Instead, things have escalated slightly.

I have a set of rosaries in my bedroom that hangs next to my door. My door is usually open during the day, so the animals can come and go as they please from my room. Recently, I have noticed a dark figure standing in the hallway. It doesn't do anything, just stands there.

On occasion, I now catch a male whispering in my ear when I am in other rooms.

Now as to why this is a Part 2 or Update. Today I was hanging out in the living room listening to Mamma Mia 2 soundtrack and singing along when, the KNOCKING occurred again but at 12:31, and this time, in the kitchen. I believe it was on the basement door. I am also about a million percent positive its not me hallucinating, because when it happened, the dogs went NUTS. The past few times they did bark as well, and my mother has heard the knocking...

But the knocking doesn't occur when I am not home. So now it's starting to feel like it is VERY MUCH directed towards me. My sister was at the house multiple times recently, alone at the time and the knocking never occurred.

I just don't know what to do or how to handle this situation. It is starting to make me anxious about getting up at night just to go to the bathroom.

Other hauntings by bresys

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Connecticut

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bresys, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-08-10)
Hi there Bresys,

I'm glad things are getting better. It does make sense that Papi would want to share his life's work with others. That's a great idea. 😊 If it helps with your father, saging or smudging isn't just for paranormal purposes, it is also used to clear a space (or person) of stagnant or negative energy. Here's a link with a bit of info on smudging:

Https://inspiritcrystals.com/the-basics-and-benefits-of-smudging-and-space-clearing/

Hope it helps. All the best ❤
Dee
bresys (9 stories) (16 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-08-09)
Hey Dee!

I am going to look into it. The shadow figure has since disappeared. I've not heard from Papi in a awhile either, though I have recently gotten people in the town to talk about trying to restore and save the knife shop and its equipment. I'm starting to think Papi has been trying to encourage my mother and I to start the conversation on saving his life's work. I've actually stopped feeling scared in the house as well. I've actually been contemplating asking my mother if we could get sage sticks to cleanse the house, but my father is so staunchly against anything like this, he would flip out. So now it's down to trying to convince him.
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-28)
Hi there bresys,

I'm sorry that the activity has escalated. I would suggest doing a cleansing. You can easily Google different types/methods or there is a member here that has one that has been used successfully by many people. Here is the link to Rook's profile with instructions:

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

A cleansing will take care of anything negative, but won't banish your Papi or other passed loved ones. Keep in mind, you may have to do the cleansing a few times if you notice anything untoward after the first try.

Hopefully, a cleansing will do the trick 😊

- Dee

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: