You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: We Meet Again

Real Ghost Stories

We Meet Again

 

My name is Justin and I have been in my brand new house for almost 5 years now and I still remember what I saw and to this day it still makes me keep the night light on. I used to live in Merrick before I moved to where I am now. It was a nice house but very small, therefore I moved later on, but a couple of days before the move I noticed something very odd in the middle of the night.

I was sleeping and it must have been really late in the night but I noticed that my bedroom light had turned on. I thought nothing of this, I was really tired and I just wanted to go back to bed. I then was about to get up and turn off my light when I saw a old skinny white haired lady standing in my doorway. I immediately thought my eyes were playing a trick on me so I rubbed my eyes and with no prevail, the figure was still there. At this point I was scared and pulled the covers over my head and didn't bother to shut of the light.

Two years after that, in our new house my dad wanted to clean up the attic in our house. The entrance to the attic is in my closet so I decided to help my dad. I found a left over album which what the pictures seemed to be the first owners of the house. I was rummaging through the pictures when I saw the same old lady that visited me two years before in my bedroom.

What was she doing I have no idea is that the same figure I saw, I believe so but to this day I'm still trying to figure this out.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Justin, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Samantha_Kyles (3 stories) (25 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-28)
Doesn't sound like she was any harm, just looking in. 😳

But you know... If you want, you can do research on the history on that house. Maybe it'll answer some of your questions that way.

Hasta la vista~ ❤
Lexiluca (8 stories) (78 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-09)
I think she was takin' a peek, tryin' to figure out who you were and what you're all about. If she hasn't bothered you since, she's probably comfortable with the fact that your family is taking care of her old home.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-09)
Maybe she was just curious, making sure her house was being cared for and loved. A lot of people have very definite sentimental attachements to their homes, especially as they age.
have you seen her since?

God Bless! 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: