You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Angry Lady

Real Ghost Stories

Angry Lady

 

If you have read my previous stories you will know that I am very interested in ghosts etc but am terrified of actually experiencing it myself, which turns out is happening more and more often.

I experience sleep paralysis sometimes but that's just what it is. I feel like I can't move while I'm 'awake'... But I'm never scared...well, not always.

A couple of nights ago I had a dream that I was experiencing sleep paralysis. I dreamnt that there was an angry woman next to my bed. She had short curly hair wich was light brown with grey. She never said anything but just looked at me! The anger I felt from her was incredible!

Naturally I did what any mature young adult would do and screamed for my mother! But no sound came out of my mouth. No one could hear me, so I resorted to trying to knock things that were on my bedside table over (books, a glass, a mug and a clock) but everytime something fell it made no noise. During all of this I was trying my best not to make eye contact with the woman or even touch her.

But then I woke up. It was early morning and there was light coming in from the windows. My heart was pounding but I was very relieved and started to calm down. I decided to check the time on my cell phone (which I keep under my pillow). My cellphone was locked which meant the screen was blacked out.

As I brought it closer about to unlock it I saw the reflection of that angry woman behind me by the side of my bed! Again I did the mature thing and screamed like a little girl and ran to my mother! I woke her up and demanded she check my room. (She has the gift of being able to see spirits\ghosts) She however, did not see anything.

The dream I can understand but seeing her reflection on my cellphone was scary as I was definately awake. I have not seen her since but find myself feeling very scared before falling asleep. She was so angry at me, not sure what I could have done.

A couple days later my mother mentioned seeing her gradmother (my great grandmother in the house) but she has no photos to show me what she looks like.

I have no intention of being able to communicate with ghosts but I would be much happier if I could control my fear of them or even seeing them.

Other hauntings by Siskakes

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Siskakes, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-27)
I would do what snowhite has recommended, at least this can give you a place to start. I would then look at your local library for a list of people who lived in the home. This way you can find out what exactly is going on! Hope this helps!

Blessed Be ❤
snowhite (203 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-10-27)
Ask your mom what your great grandma looks like and also asks if your great grandma is a angry woman before she died.
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-26)
Dear Siskakes,
First and foremost: Please keep your cellphone farther away from your head or body while you sleep, and any other time you can when you are awake and don't need it. PLEASE DO NOT KEEP IT UNDER THE PILLOW.
My warnings have nothing to do with your experiences or with paranormal. I just want you to be healthy all through your life.
As for the experience... Our friends here are helpful enough and much more experienced than me in handling/helping such situations.
Blacksky has shared his personal experience too which might be helpful.

Thanks
Regards
Siskakes (4 stories) (68 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-25)
[at] Jesus-Soldier - I did give my mother the description of the lady but she said it doesn't sound like what her grandmother looked like, she doesn't have any photies of her either.
I spoke to my mother last night and she told me that both her mother and her grandmother werent particularily nice ladies...
[at] Andreaa11 - Thank you for your advice, Ill try the Cleansing Ritual again. Thank you
Andreaa11 (54 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-10-24)
Siskakes,

Another thing, you mentioned you did the cleansing ritual once. The key to this ritual is not a one and done thing. You must do it whenever you feel negativity building up, occurrences happen, or at least once a month. Keep using this ritual whenever these occurances begin to take effect again. Once is not enough. It's like putting a bandaid on an infected wound that begins to fester. It isn't a guarantee it's not going to stop if your not vigilant on doing the ritual more often. Keep your defenses up and do it as much times as you feel you need! I hope this helps.

Andrea
blacksky (1 stories) (18 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-10-24)
Hello I'm new here and maybe this could help as well. I have anxiety attacks in my sleep and it really is freaky and scary andthe things that come to my mind feel very real. I try to wake people up nothing happens, I try to move again nothing. But once its over I regain everything. Try easing your stress level before bed, and say out Lloyd while looking around your room, I'm okay nothing here will harm me and I will not be scared. If there is something your saying what you expect. Good luck 😊
Jesus_soldier (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-24)
Siskakes: Did your mom tell you what she looked like though? If it was her, I don't see why she would terrify you. Your great grandmother would bring you peace and happiness, I agree with Andreaa11. I pray it isn't something else, and I hope this was the only visit. I know this experience scared you, but I loved the story 😊. Do what Andrea suggested and research the history of the house. Thank you for sharing.

JS aka Brandon
Andreaa11 (54 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-24)
No problem siskakes! If you don't think it's the lady who died on the property it may very well be your great grandmother and it's too bad you can't get a photo of her or track down an older relative who may know why she is appearing to you.

There is also ' the old hag syndrome' associated with sleep paralysis and plenty of information about it on the Internet.

But like I said the reflection on your cellphone bothers me. It can be an entity disguising itself as an old woman but my advice to you if this begins to escalate it may be time to call in a professional in the paranormal.

Best wishes, Andrea
Siskakes (4 stories) (68 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-24)
Andreaa11 - thanks for your response. I had an experience in the past (which I related in an earlier story), Rook gave me his cleansing Ritual which I did use a couple of months prior to this... I do know an elderly lady passed before we moved in but it wasn't her...
Andreaa11 (54 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-24)
Sleep paralysis is very well documented and can be accompanied by seeing visions and feeling 'paralised'. I recommend doing some research on your family history and also on the history of your home for the simple reason that you actually saw this woman while awake in the reflection of your cell phone which concerns me bc it doesn't sound like a simple case of sleep paralysis... Could it be your great grandmother? What makes me doubt this is why would she have animosity against her descendants? Maybe she was slighted by someone in your family in the past but that does not explain why she would take this out on you. Another theory it could be an entity taking form of an old woman or a woman who lived there in the past.

My advice is to start researching your family history and also the homes history. Some spirits after death do not want to leave their home and still consider it their own. Also a cleaning ritual should help, a good one is rooks. So good luck on your research and keep us updated!
-Andrea

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: