You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Visions Come To Life

Real Ghost Stories

Visions Come To Life

 

My last post was about the ghost cat when I was 6. Well now I'm almost 15 and I've discovered I can see a spirits past if their open to it. One spirit really got me though. Annabeth is her name.

She wears the old western type dresses that they wore all those years ago. She came to me in a dream and told me her story. She was engaged at the age of 21 and was killed by a bandit running from the sheriff, two days before her wedding. I couldn't make out where she was, where she was taken, or any names on buildings. But she told me that her fiance' took his own life the night she died. She told me they loved being together and hated to be apart. That's not it though.

I thought it was just a dream when I got up for school in the morning. It wasn't. I just glanced at my parents room and I saw her. When I fully looked towards her, I saw that she was wearing the same exact outfit she wore in the vision, a deep red western style dress. It freaked me out so much I was like a zombie going to school. I just stared off into space as my friends talked.

I think Annabeth still comes around at times to check on me, to make sure everything is okay. In fact, I think she's here right now. She's a gentle spirit. She doesn't bother anyone and only I can tell when she's around because my shoulders get ice cold, like she's putting her hands on my shoulders, looking over me. She barely says anything unless she sees somethings wrong, then she'll tell me "Don't touch it." "Don't do anything." "Get help." and "You're too strong to be like this."

Other hauntings by GhostAngel12

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, GhostAngel12, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MsWrestlersGhost (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-13)
SpiritAngel12:
Looks like Annabeth has become a kind of protector and or guardian spirit for you. Because of the terrible thing that happened to her that ended her life. She has been drawn to you because of your gift of being able to see and communicate with spirits.

Now that you've taken time to acknowledge her, listen to her and to what happened to her and her fiance. It looks like she has taken to you and wants to make sure you don't have anything bad happen to you. Your so very lucky. A spirit like that around is fantastic.

Don't ignore your gift, you have a special ability. Keep up helping other spirits it is very rewarding. As I personally can vouch for that. And I am sure many others on this site can too.

Good luck in the future,
Kind Regards,
MsWrestlersGhost.
fullmetalheart17 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-13)
wow! That's so scary! But cool too. My apartment has some nice ghosts too.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: