You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Who Follows Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Who Follows Me?

 

Before I get started on my story, I want to tell you a little about myself. I am seventeen years old and live in Oregon with my mom, younger sister and my stepdad.

When I was younger I always felt like someone was following me around. This was about eleven years ago. As I got older I started to notice weird things, such as seeing strange shadows, to something touching me. As I got older these odd encounters started to become more violent and scary. Here's a couple of stories that I'm going to tell that I'm concerned about.

I have lived in this house for about four years now and I have always hated my room. It's always cold and one particular night I went upstairs to do my homework and stopped. It was an odd and terrifying moment. It was like my body, my soul was telling me to not go into my room. I had an urge to run!

Well that's not even the scary part. I went to bed that night and woke up from a deep sleep completely scared. It felt like someone was leaning over me. I was even afraid to breathe or to make a sound. I probably waited there for about two minutes until I had enough guts to look, but nothing was there.

The next day I went to school and I have a theatre class I take. We have a back room that has very dim lights and, well, as soon as I walked back there to get some nails, I had that same feeling again but I just thought it was my imagination or I was just getting scared that I was going into a dark room so I kept on walking. Then all of a sudden I felt this sharp pain on my hand. Well, that was it for me.

I took off and to this day I refuse to go back there alone, but anyway I looked at my hand when I finally calmed down and I saw this scratch mark. It was very close to bleeding, but it never did and this happened about a couple of weeks ago. I am very scared because I have never had an experience like this before.

If you have any comments, please share and I hope you enjoy.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, truly-amazing, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ada-iram (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-07)
hi truly-amazing,
after reading your story I felt that you have to be more careful b'coz it can be happen again... Try to find a better soultion, talk to your elder's about this they will definetly try to slove it and be brave until the problem sloved 'may god bless you'
jenniferford (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-07)
Some people are able to feel these things no matter where your at. There are ghost everywhere and if you can feel them and they know you can they might follow to try to get you to notice them. I wish you luck with this and please try yo keep calm when this happens because they like to scare people. God Bless
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-07)
Here it is...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Respectfully,

Rook
truly-amazing (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-05)
hello i'm truly-amazing and thank you for the tips I would have never thought to use salt. Yes I'm sure I didn't run or hit anything because the lights where bright enough to know where a desk or shelf was but that was all evrything else looked black and I was standing in the middle of the hallway, we were also in the middle of doing a play so we had to keep the area cleared so prompts could get through so I'm sure it was something paranormal and rookdygin I'm more than happy to hear your methods. Thanks 😁
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-05)
Hello truly-amazing, welcome to YGS. I wanted to ask the same question that Rook did. If you are pretty sure that you didn't hit on to something in the backstage area, then we should treat it as paranormal. I suggest you to use Rook's cleansing method. It is effective. It is available elsewhere in this site and it helps. Only thing is that you should be steadfast in it and should definitely continue over a period of time.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-05)
Are you 110% sure you didn't bump into something in that dark area backstage? Being a Drama Geek myself I know how cluttered and 'dark' a backstage area can be.

I suggest keeping a Journal, record any and all 'odd' occurrences and see if they have anything in common. Sea Salt and Smudging with Sage can cleans/shield area or I can offer a Method if you wish.

Respectfully,

Rook
bizzjoe (1 stories) (162 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-04)
i always try to use sea salt instead of real salt in my dinner because it has less sodium in it... Salt is a big offender when it comes to strokes... Sorry to get off the point...
Dominus (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-04)
If you are scared then use sea salt. Sea salt will either repel or block an entrance for ghosts. Spill sea salt at your doorway and see what happens.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: