You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Boyfriend's House And Its Little Friends

Real Ghost Stories

My Boyfriend's House And Its Little Friends

 

I never really talked about it with people who might know more about it, so I really hope someone here knows more.

Me and my boyfriend got together about a year ago. We talked about what we liked and believed. The same music, the same movies and we also both believed in paranormal things. I personally like to watch video's and listen to EVP's, he joined me.

I began to sleep there a lot, but was never really comfortable in his room. Then he told me he used to have a really uneasy feeling. Once saw black shadows go to his room while it was still his sister's room.

When his parents went away for a vacation, me and my boyfriend promised to take care of the house and the dog, but my boyfriend had a job until 23:00 each evening so I mostly was there alone.

I started to have a very uneasy feeling, like I was watched. I became very angry and aggressive towards my boyfriend for no reason... We never had a fight. Right after that I became very sad, I could cry in the moment.

His best friend once joined me for the evening until my boyfriend came home. He spent a few nights in the house too. He suddenly said to my boyfriend, "I don't know why, but I could cry right on this moment. And I wasn't sad at all."

This seemed like not much, but there were more things. We always heard footsteps above us, felt watched in the living room. The television got on snow-vision when we talked about the couch next to it.

One night I was in the bathtub and suddenly felt empty. I stared at the ceiling and felt like I was going to sleep. My boyfriend got me out of the bathtub and laid me down on the bed. There, I had a strange smile on my face, he said.

Another day (not in this week anymore) I laid on the bed and faced the room, my boyfriend laid behind me. I felt weak, like it wasn't my own body anymore. Then I felt very angry. My boyfriend asked me questions when he noticed my behavior and I laughed meanly. He drew a pentagram on my back and I screamed to him to BACK OFF! After that I felt like myself again and was very drained.

There was also a time I laid behind him and suddenly felt like I wanted to hurt him. I saw myself pushing him of the bed, well... Throwing him... In my head, he went through the television, which is on the other side of the room.

And one night I felt hands all over my back. Since that night I sleep with my back against the wall so nothing can touch me.

I have terrible nightmares, never have a comfortable feeling there.

My boyfriend once claimed that books were thrown at him.

I really don't know what this can be. Can somebody explain this? Am I crazy?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jonesss, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

White_Zen (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-08)
I have a brother that have the same experience as yours. In our country we called it "kesurupan" that is condition when ghosts or astral creatures (we called it djinn) take control of your body.
My brother have 3 or 5 in him, and he became very violent towards my sisters and parents.
He felt his limbs swing by it self and knocked my sister's head. He can't controlled it, and he doesn't want to hit her. 😭
So Sad
Saille (1 stories) (34 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-17)
I agree with val on the idea that your own state of being can allow not so nice things to attach to you, and use your energy.

There are things you can do to protect yourself from negative energies. I personally carry around certain stones that are known to keep nasty energy at bay. Obsidian works rather well for that, or hematite.

You could also try learning some basic psychic self defense. You are not at the mercy of these things.

I think sometimes it is very easy to feel overwhelmed, because you have no point of reference, and there is no one to ask.

As for the pentagram, the only thing I am going to say is that it's a symbol. It doesn't have to be evil or good, and it is not always satanic. It's been around for a very long time. Dates back to something like 3500 BC. It has been used for many, many different things, positive and negative.

It does sound like for whatever reason their is a negative, leeching kind of energy in that house. A cleansing could be done on the space.

Sage works, a solution of salt, water and cloves, or pepper, can be used on the windows, doors to 'seal' them from negative things coming back in.

You might also need to do a self cleansing to rid yourself of any lingering connections to the energy.

Hope this helps.
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-04-16)
Hi Jonesss,
Sorry for the delay, but I did want to thank you for clearing up what you meant about the couch.
I believe you can do a cleansing without the boyfriend present.
Woman to woman here, have you noticed if the mood swings get a lot worse 1-2 weeks before your cycle? The reason I ask is 2 fold. First, you might suffer from PMS. Here's a link that helps describe the symptoms and things you can do http://womenshealth.gov/publications/our-publications/fact-sheet/premenstrual-syndrome.cfm
Secondly, and the actual reason I bring this up, IF you suffer this malady (I had it to the NTH degree, and it can get UGLY) it can also make you more suseptable to negative influences as well as 'feed' negative energies (things moving, being thrown, etc.) Now let's say you do notice this pattern of increased activity in the time frame I mentioned, you can get medicine to help alliviate a lot of it. In turn, because you have lessened the 'negativity' within yourself, the negative forces have less to feed from. I am not saying it would vanquish them, but it should lessen their abilities.
demonicsheikh (55 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-16)
please ask your boyfriend what he did with pentagram? And how he knew about it.
Maybe your boyfriend is into things that you don't know.
Sorry for my outburst in previous post.
jonesss (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-16)
I also bought sage, i'm going to cleanse but i'm not sure if I can do it without my boyfriend or not, since he got his work.
jonesss (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-16)
sds I don't know why he would draw that, but after I yelled that he couldn't touch me (or something like that) I calmed down. His parents aren't helping in this, they don't really want to talk about it. They think it's not that bad, I guess.

We don't have any contact with his sister anymore. But i'll look into the history.
demonicsheikh (55 posts)
-3
11 years ago (2013-04-14)
Pentagram? Pentagram?
Its demonic! Its satanist!
Did you foolishly called a spirit? Did you just opened a portal? I don't know... Because I don't know what you and your boyfriend into. But the knowledge about pentagram makes me wonder.
If you opened a portal then it can't be closed without black stuff.
Seek help.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-14)
Your not crazy at all, Jonesss. It seems the house may be, though. I'd do what most people on here suggested... Check into the history of the place, write down when, where and what happened, etc...
If things continue or progress, you might try rookdygin's cleansing. I've never had to use it but everyone says it's the best. Thanks for sharing this and let us know how things turn out.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-13)
Hello jonesss, I think whatever that is there in your boyfriend's room is negative energy. It is feeding from your energy and emotions. So, as advised by Rook, I would rather suggest you to use his cleansing method.

As far as the history of the house, you should definitely make some investigation. Why don't you try to talk your boyfriend's parents. May be they could help. You can ask his siblings or neighbours. Also keep a journal as advised by other posters.

Pentagram? Why does he draw a pentagram on your back and for what purpose?

But my advise would be to cleanse the house and you better be brave. Keep us informed of the developments.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-12)
Ok, so your boyfriend drew the pentagram on your back and you told him to back off. If you don't mind me asking, what religion he is, and why he drew the pentagram on you? I just read about the history of the pentagram, read that it is used in many different religions, but still a little confused.
Baronessie (4 stories) (12 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-12)
I don't think you're getting possessed. I do think that this started happening to you mainly because your boyfriend was'nt there and it was just you in the house. I think it just took you and started getting really attached. I would definitely look into the history of the house and get more knowledge of past stuff that's happened to your boyfriend. Since spiritual activity has already happened before you moved in I believe your boyfriend knows more. Do you have a strong faith? It feeds off of fear and having good faith in whatever you believe in would be a great start. Also, I would buy white sage and cleanse the home. We had some shadow activity in my current home and had to cleanse it with sage. Best of luck to you both and keep us updated!
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-12)
Hey there! I think you're being possessed which is definitely not a good thing. Try getting a live rose tomorrow and place it right beside your bed. If things don't work out with this, I think you should get the house blessed for good. Be good. Thanks.
-Shady
KatalinaMesaru (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-12)
The reason you feel like hurting your boyfriend is because the ghost has the ability to control actions and feelings. It manifests itself to get what it wants. And right now it wants you guys out. My suggestion is to get a preist in there to get rid of the ghost. After that, you should feel safer and you won't want to hurt your boyfriend anymore.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-12)
Ah, the 'plot' thickens...😉 You have stated this concerning the 'tv'.

"When my boyfriend walked near it, the tv who is right next to it got snow-vision. When he jumped backwards because that scared him the tv went to normal vision."

Do you have Cable... Or just the 'new' digital receiver?

If the latter your boyfriend may have 'interfered' with the tv signal' thus causing the 'snow' on the screen. This of course corrected itself when he jumped backwards thus restoring the TV signal.

If you have cable, well that's a wee bit harder to explain... Unless it was a temporary loss of signal at 'just the right time'. (This is why a Journal can help as this fact can be checked with the cable company)

Please keep us informed. I do have a 'Cleansing' method if you would like to try it, your for the asking.

Respectfully,

Rook
jeys (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-11)
It sounds more like you have a problem joness or it could be that some one had died in that house and it was dramatic that might be why you get the uneasy feeling.

Peace
saint786 (9 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-11)
Ok tell me the outcome and also when you buy the rose speak to God in your heart that you buying that rose to seek protection from Almighty God but not the rose because that's the creation, absolute help only comes from the Creator. Keep that in mind:)
jonesss (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-11)
Ok i'll get a rose tomorrow:) Never heard of that one before.
saint786 (9 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-11)
Jonesss, just put a live rose in the room and tell me if the uneasy feeling goes away or does it still happens.
jonesss (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-11)
the moodswings are not a part of my depression because the activity was there before I had that condition already.

And i'm very fine now, and it's still happening.
sacul (1 stories) (71 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-11)
Just realized rook already suggested that... 😳 Best wishes!
sacul (1 stories) (71 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-11)
While I don't think you're "crazy" depression can accompany many underlying issues (speaking from experience, you're not alone!). I would first seek medical explanations prior to assuming it's ghostly activity- not because I wish to discount you -but the sooner these things are caught the less chance one has to allow them advancement into adulthood.

Have you talked with a doctor about the mood swings you described? What does your boyfriend think? Again, please don't take any offense. Just trying to help.
jonesss (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-11)
First, thank you all for the quick responses.

To valkricry, what I meant with the couch next to it.
We both (my boyfriend and me) felt that someone or something was watching us and was sitting on that couch.
When my boyfriend walked near it, the tv who is right next to it got snow-vision. When he jumped backwards because that scared him the tv went to normal vision.

Saint786
I am sure everything can overpower me very easily because I was depressed.

She_28
Thank you for that tip, I will use it if it's necessary.

Rookdygin
The EMF readings are all low and there are no spikes. We already checked that once. But i'm going to take your advice and keep a journal. Thank you.

Girlie
Great tip if I could, but I can't because this is now my home.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-11)
I would say to get out of the house. That ghost is really not happy. Look into the history of the house and the land. This might be able for you to find out who the ghost is and maybe even tell it to move on. Thanks for the story hope to hear more from you.
Girlie ❤
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-11)
Any Medical and Mental possibilities need to be ruled out first...

Then EMF levels need to be checked... (High levels could contribute to many of the feelings you have described)

A Journal may help to determine any patterns in these events... How often do they happen, New Moon/ Full Moon... During your own 'cycle'?

You can also record all the details concerning 'things moving/being thrown around'...

Research the Property as well. Everything can help build a picture and lead to an answer for you.

Respectfully,

Rook
she_28 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-11)
I have a friend in my country who used to remind me that whenever you are in a haunted place, or whenever you feel something is draining your energy, or something is telling you to do bad stuffs against the people around you or even yourself, never forget to say your name. His reason behind it - "Your body is your possession. Physically, mentally, spiritually - it is all yours, So once something (entity) wants to take it from you, take ownership of it."
It works for me. 😁
saint786 (9 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-10)
From my experience and understanding, to have your emotions somehow being unable to control. Mood swings and doing things that you don't intend to do it shows you have either no spirituality strength or very little. These beings of course ghost, demons or spirits if we to call it has a certain amount of strength in spiritual terms. If the strength of the being is lower than yours most certainly it does not and cannot overpower your body against your own will. In this case I would say you were somehow being possesed. And you are not crazy.
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-04-10)
Crazy? I don't think so. It sounds to me like there is something in that house that is trying to drain your energy and maybe even take over your emotions. Do you know any of the history of the house? Do you become 'yourself' again once you leave there?
You made this statement, "The television got on snow-vision when we talked about the couch next to it." I don't think I fully understand what you mean. I understand the TV went staticy, but what about the couch?
Hopefully, someone will have some answers for you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: