You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Who Took My Charger?

Real Ghost Stories

Who Took My Charger?

 

Yesterday when I came home after dinner and long drive with my family, I was the first one to enter the home my mum dad and brother sat on the chairs in the porch while I went inside to drink water as I was so thirsty after a heavy meal. I went inside, my phone gave a 'beep', I had a text. I was just opening the text to read when I saw something out of a corner of my eye.

it was strange black shadow moving toward the kitchenette past the doll hanging on the wall. I looked up at it and it was no more there but surprisingly the doll hanging on the wall had fallen down just before my eyes! As if something has touched it. I just shrugged it off thinking that it was my imagination or the wind [NOTE: There was no wind that night at all], so I grabbed the doll and hung it again on the wall.

I read and replied to the text, drank water and started finding my charger because my battery was nearly about to die. I looked in all the places where it possibly could've been but found it no where! I always kept it on the aquarium's roof. I looked there as well but it wasn't there.

I got tired of finding it and went outside to ask my family if they'd seen it but all said no! I blamed my brother because he's much in engineering although he's just 10 but he's got a screwdriver and opens everything to see what's inside lol. But he promised he didn't take it.

After asking all, I came inside, started looking for it in unusual places. Just then I heard a strange voice as if someone's tearing papers. I wasn't frightened at first and looked here and there but couldn't find anything.

After that I heard something falling in the bedroom. I got frightened a bit but started walking toward the room, and to my surprise I saw my charger lying on the floor and it's wire is up in the air, as if someones grabbing it. When I realized that the wire was in the air I started screaming and ran outside. My parents got freaked out at what had happened.

My dad went inside to see that my charger was lying on the bed nothing strange at all! I swore that what I saw was 100% correct and they did believe me.

After this incident I never go into the house alone!

So in your opinion what was that thing? Who took my charger? And the doll?

Any feedback will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Other hauntings by Amie_16

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Amie_16, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Keya_Ray (10 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-01)
nice story! I can imagine how freaked out you have been after seeing the charger suspended in the air. I think you should consult a Ojha or a expert and try to get rid of it... Take care
P.S - You are lucky that your parents are so understanding, generally parents don't believe such things until they themselves experience it.
johnny1986 (3 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-27)
I am glad that you found your charger although you found it in a very mysterious manner. Sometimes paranormal entities reveal themselves just to prove thier existence. Try to get rid of it. 😊
darkassassin92 (119 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-30)
Today I thought I saw something run at my friends well almost not friends now I thought I saw someone run across past the stairs its probably my imagination could you saw a shadow from someone outside? That's strange someone wired it?
mysterious_sunset (1 stories) (16 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-20)
Amie_16 - ha-ha, I was shocked to find someone else with same experience here as well. Its the oddest thing of course about a charger but yes good thing you now always carry it, I should too. Luckily I had a spare one at my other house. Best regards 😁
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-20)
Mysterious_sunset - thank God someone else has same experience as mine lol I don't have to worry about it much now! I always carry my charger everywhere with me in a side bag lool, hope you didn't do that 😆
mysterious_sunset (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-20)
very weird and scary as it is. I had my charger disappear when I was renting a room a creepy old house. I wonder why phone charger and nothing else?
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-20)
Hahahahahahaha found the charger interesting? Lol I have a lot of more interesting stuff at home haha well maybe you're right thanks for replying
Best wishes to you:)
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-20)
Maybe the entity found the charger interesting because it generates energy when it enters the electric socket? I'm not sure, just a guess... Take care though. Maybe you could consult some expert to rid your house of this entity.
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-20)
MrMojoRisin93 - yea I think that too but what about the charger? And yea it ain't my first story yar I posted one before as well...
Thanks for reading 😊
MrMojoRisin93 (1 stories) (17 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-20)
Hey, finally posted a story huh? Cool!:) lol, anyways, I think that presence you felt is the spirit of a child. The doll can be a big clue.
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-20)
Lady-glow - haha yea cause I was freaked out really bad but after that I again went inside alone lol but this time nothing strange happened and yes my family is very very cooperative with me specially my dad:)
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-19)
That was freaky!
And you are quick learning new habits, considering that you had this experience one night and by the next day already managed not to enter the house alone. I'm glad your family is so understanding accompanying you every time it is necessary. Kudos!
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-19)
Well yes my mum used to hear strange voices in the middle of the night like laughing and then suddenly crying from our backyard (kinda out house) when we just moved in! The house in which I'm living is my granddad's old very old property, my dad had his factory here then we changed it into a house and shifted the factory into the out house but there were no workers at that time... Now one of his worker comes for a sleep over and he tells my little brother that he always hear voices and sleeps with light on...
I'll leave more stories about this house in future Insha'Allah Tala...
Thanks for asking and regards:)
valkricry (49 stories) (3267 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-05-19)
Ok, Aimee - THAT was scary! The cord to your charger was hanging in mid air? Geeze, I may have screamed too. It's good your parents believed you. Besides that and the doll has anything else happened? Has anyone else in your family witnessed anything?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: