You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Home Made Ouija Board Took Time To Burn

Real Ghost Stories

Home Made Ouija Board Took Time To Burn

 

Hey there! Finally I have got this site to get rid of my incident which I have had with the ouija board last year.

It happened in 2011.07.21, we were four friends (lets name them A, B, C and myself Me). We were at B's house enjoying our weekend where suddenly B mentioned that she always felt that someone was watching her and sometimes she noticed through mirrors a figure is walking around. As she was worried and asked a way to help herself (there I made a big mistake!) so I simply mentioned about the OB just saying people use it to communicate with the spirits but it is not good and she knew about it but still wanted to take the risk.

My other friend A got excited and insisted we do it, so she sent her brother C to the shop to get a big white chart and he did. A is good in making craft items so it was easy for her to make an OB neatly. So everything was ready and they stick the OB chart on the matress and a small glass to play. I was worried as it was my first time and theirs too.

Here we sat around, B in horror called her maid to join us and she did. Mind you B doesn't have a window in her room, but the A/C was on. A took the lead and asked," is there any spirit in this room? " she repeated it 5 times but nothing happened, the candle behind me was kind of went gloom and back to the previous state as it was. We thought its because of A/C.

Maid left and switched off the A/C while exiting and there A left the OB without closing the session. We were looking at each other and C was not at all worried and gave a confuse expression as if want to say A and B were silly. I wasn't saying a word.

Trouble again! A and B wanted to start again and they did, we sat around this time only we 4. A goes- " is there anyone in this room? Please give me a sign..." nothing happened, she repeated it 3 times yet nothing happened! So we were silent for 2 minutes looking at each other with fingers on the glass.

The candle started going crazy as if someone trying to blow it out and next second I felt someone climbing on the bed from my right side giving slight shake and next second C felt someone tingling his neck from back and next second B and A felt heaviness on their shoulders. A finally closed the session, I yelled at them and made them to tear the chart and put it in fire and me and C were cleaning the remaining chart papers which A and B cut off before making the OB. Suddenly B called me and I ran to the kitchen, to my wonder I saw the OB peices which were set to fire wasn't completely burning but shining bright!

Papers weren't burning faster, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. A, B and C were terrified and so I, just to console them I threw the idea of the chart been a bit thick paper so it looks like crystal surrounded by fire.

To prove them I brought a big peice of paper out of remaining ones and set it on fire. It was a BANG! To my head to see it burning within seconds while the shining ones were still burning and took more than 30 minutes to burn.

NOTE: I put the unused paper after 5 minutes.

After that day nothing unusual happened but B's feeling of being watched didn't stop.

What was that? Was there anything that the shining of OB chart took place? What should I take it as?

Thanks for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CryingRose, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

mimerkki (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-01)
This post made me remember my own (stupid) ouija experiementations when I was a teenager. At least it seems that not much harm was caused to the writer of this story and her friends...

Why the story made me think of my own "ouija" experiments, was because finnish kids made their boards themselves back then (boards are not sold here and it was before you could print one from the internet) and used a glass as a planchette. It would be interesting to collect different cultural beliefs and habits of teenagers worldwide conserning ouija. On the other hand, nowadays knowledge moves so incredibly fast, that many cultural variations may cease to exist: (Ok, and now I lost the subject entirely again.
Keya_Ray (10 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-01)
hey did you cleansed the glass before using?...it is said that you should always cleansed the glass by holding it above burning white candle in order to avoid atracting demonic energy
ghostlysmile (guest)
-1
11 years ago (2013-10-16)
Dear CriyingRose

Never burn the ouija board, It is said that if you burn the board and hear a scream you have less then 24 months to live. Instead of burning it it is adviced to brake the board in seven pieces, then sprinkle some holy water and burry it far away.

Regards

Ghostlysmile
Dark0nix (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-15)
I'm not really an expert when it comes to OB stuff.
Never messed with it, never really needed to, I got plenty others methods to get things done 😉

The only question I can think of is, what was the chart made out of, and what was it coated in?

- Dark0nix
rishabh (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-15)
burning ob was a smart decision...
I saw it in paranormal witness...
Ob is a medium... Burning it destroys the medium
DrGhost (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-24)
Every one listen to Rook because he has the experiences with OB.
Casper_the_ghost (9 stories) (180 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-01)
On seeing Shubham's post that it was infact the same paper used, how about the marker you used on it. Maybe that caused the slow burning effect?
Casper_the_ghost (9 stories) (180 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-01)
I agree with Rook here. What exactly is 'white chart'? It's not ordinary plain paper anyway like the ones you burnt along with the white chart is it? And sitting in the one position for too long can make your body ache. I personally don't believe in ouija boards so anything could explain what happened. Just not paranormal. But that is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing 😉.
shubham1120 (41 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-01)
[at] rook
idts. Because op mentioned that she already tried the same prototype and it burnt in 5 min.
Mysterylady (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-31)
I learned after I had bought and used a OJ board how dangerous it is because even though you want to speak with dead it's only letting goods spirits it's a door for all good and evil spirits. Just because you burned yours as well as I did after realizing I allowed a bad spirit in, burning the board doesn't take it away too. It's there until you have it removed. Like I said if people really knew what they were allowing in, they wouldn't touch it. Here in USA you can buy them in a toy store, I wish they were not because the innocent like yourselves get burned (fun of not intended). If I have to guess that thing is evil at first it sounded like child like climbing on the bed but you and your friends feel pressure as well as something climbing on your shoulders that is evil/demon like. I hope you friend can ignore it until it gets bored and leaves. Don't try to communicate with it again. Good luck gals wishing only good things for you.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-28)
You describe what the OB was drawn on as a White Chart? Do you know what this 'chart' is made of?

The odd burning could have been due to the material the 'chart' was made of and what ever was used to make the 'markings / Write the words' on your homemade OB.

The candle's 'flickering/sputtering' could have been due to the melted wax build up around the burning wick. The other sensations may have been do to the positions you guys were sitting in... Mussel spasms... Bad circulation...

Just a couple of thoughts.

Respectfully,

Rook
Ibelieveheshere (2 stories) (68 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-03-28)
Hi One things You forgot close door and Oj is danger it's like invite a devil whoever got a good experience should know about oj.
CryingRose (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-28)
[at] shubham1120
Yes, there are 2 human spirits at her place. Soon I'll be posting about how she found that and my experience whenever I visit there.
MoonFall (1 stories) (48 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-27)
I think most stories regarding O.B.s are creepy. However, I seem to be drawn to them. I played with something similar called a Psychic Circle. The first time I played, I had a bad dream about the guy I was dating at the time. Part of the dream turned into reality for a short time (after our break up, thankfully). I don't think messing with those things is something I want to do again. It opens too many portals and whatever is coming out is not coming from a very good place. 😐
Asboo123 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-27)
Good story! As I have done the Ouija Board many times and experienced thing's I couldn't explain and neither could others, Sometimes feeling's of being watched or unexplained incidents are just what you imagine are real. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that this story isn't true it's just a suggestion. I believe that if B stops thinking something or someone is watching him/her the feeling will soon enough go away (I was in a similar situation and know how it feels. If I am wrong, I think B may have something bigger on his/her's hands. Best wishes x
shubham1120 (41 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-27)
Creepy story! Especially weight on the bed. According to what I've heard, you are not supposed to burn OB, rather you have to tear it in 7 pieces and bury them.
You were lucky that you didn't come across a negative entity. As far as B's feeling of being watched, maybe a spirit of human being that died years ago in the same house is still there. But just forget about the idea of contacting it. I hope B did not have any "post ouja" hauntings! I am no expert though, just wait for comments by others. Regards.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: