You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Girl Attached To Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Little Girl Attached To Me?

 

This started about two years ago. What had happened was me, my cousin, and my mom had passed out on the couch watching a movie. In the middle of the night I had I woken up for no apparent reason. I realized that it was freezing (I know this is a common sign of spirits), and it was summer time in California. I noticed that my body was completely paralyzed (another common sign) and I noticed a little girl. She was staring at me. I remember her standing right near my feet at the end of the couch. I could also remember exactly what she had looked like as well. She was very, very, young, I would think anywhere from 5-7 years-old. She had pitch black hair and pale skin. Her skin was cut up all throughout her body. Looking back at it, it was almost overwhelming. Although this had happened in the span of about 10 seconds, it felt like we stared at each other for a lot longer that what it actually was.

A couple days after that experience I had lost my house, so I went to go live with my cousin for about 6 months. During that time I was very depressed; having to switch switch schools is never fun. However, here is a little twist in my story.

I had told you earlier that the little girl had came in contact with me just before I had lost my house. What's so awkward about this situation is that just days before my parents had found a house, I had came home from school, and it was a half-day so I got out early. I had told you that I was depressed. I can remember laying down on the couch just completely out of it, sad. I almost wanted to cry to tell you the truth. All of a sudden I felt a hand go across my forehead and into my hair and heard a little girl's voice say "I'm here". Days after that experience I had moved back to where I had originally lived (Sacramento at the time.)

So my questions to you is, do you think that the little girl's voice I heard was the same girl I came in contact with that one night? If so, do you think that the girl is attached to me? Every so often I will have dreams about this little girl.

Please give me your thoughts and tell me what you think! And be sure to check out my other experiences too!:)

Other hauntings by WestCoastPrince

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, WestCoastPrince, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

WestCoastPrince (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-24)
AngelofDarkness13 zetafornow sds I agree with all of you. I think if I ever come in contact with her once again, I will most definitely try and communitcate. That's if my body let's me. Lol

And I will keep you guys updated. If I have any experiences I'll let you know.

God First God Bless

WCP
ghostfacep (1 stories) (27 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-18)
Im from Sacramento myself... It was probably just a teenager! Lol. You know how it is out here. 😜
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-18)
Hi WestCoastPrince, I do not think that it is harmful or attached to you. But still as Angel and Zeta advised, try to talk to her, if you feel comfortable. Try to be calm, quiet and respectful. You can ask her what she wants. Perhaps she might have died in the house where you saw her first. You can also ask her why she appears to you. I do not think you are scared. Are you? But tell her in a soft manner that you mean your space and privacy. Try to find out what she wants from you.

You said when you were depressed, she came to you soothing you. That is good on her part and she cares for you.

Keep us posted of the developments.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-17)
The girl appeared to you "cut up" skin throughout her body. Apparently the girl had died a horrible death in some way or another. She seemed to be sad. Maybe noticing that you were going through some rough times and sad made her want to connect with you. I don't know if the little girl is "attached" to you, but I guess I would see how many more times you experience her spirit. Keep a journal by you and write down the dates, times, way you were feeling when you see her or feel her. She may just be passing through trying to find someone or to connect with someone that is going through the same feelings as she is. As Angel stated... Maybe try to speak to her the next time, if there is a next time. Ask her what she wants...what's her name... What happened to her. She doesn't seem harmful.

Good luck, zeta.
AngelofDarkness13 (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-17)
maybe her intention wasn't the meant as evil, but only a way of comforting you and making you feel better. So that you didn't need to feel sad. But every ghost has there own reason of being attached to someone. Afterall you'll never find out why, if you dosen't ask, right 😉

All good meanings
AngelofDarkness13

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: