You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Little Girl And Opening Door

Real Ghost Stories

Little Girl And Opening Door

 

So I wanted to share these stories with someone, but first I'll tell a little about my house. It's a a big two story, old 90-100 year-old home in the small town of Elk Creek NE. I have lived here for about 7-8 years. Elk Creek is a small old town and if I remember correctly from what I read it use to be an old mining town. So it's not just my house that my sister and I have seen things in. Few years ago my older sister's ceiling fell and while cleaning it up we found a suicide note, but I don't know if its related to anything.

The first story I want to share is of my sister and cousin were walking around and glanced in the alley between these two buildings and saw this little 10 year-old girl with black hair and a bloodied white night gown or dress. This little girl pointed behind them and seemed to scream, but my sis and cousin saw nothing behind them and then the little girl was gone. Well a while later they saw her again behind our house, this time she wasn't covered in blood but did the same thing. Now I don't know if its related but a month ago I was up talking with my sister and heard a giggle like a little girl giggle but no one else heard it.

Then just last night, my sister comes flying out of her room, almost in tears and says her closet door just opened. I laughed and asked if it was closed all the way and she said it was and that she heard the knob turn and open.

I've seen shadows in my house before and a figure up near the school hill where this boy was killed in a car accident. My sister had also found the back to a lip ring on her night stand that wasn't there before and neither of my other sisters who have their lip pierced was at home.

When we moved here there was one of those old ovens that was built into the wall. This one time my sister and I were watching Ghost Hunters and Jason, the lead investigator, asked for a spirit to respond and both my sister and I heard our old oven door slam. We jumped up and went to investigate but the door had pans sitting on it.

My younger sister and I have tried to find things out but we couldn't and I don't know where else to try searching. I can't drive so it would be hard to find anything out.

Well that's about all that's happened.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Nebraska

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AzryuutheBlueDragon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AzryuutheBlueDragon (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-01)
sorry for the delayed response, been rather busy. We haven't tried any sort of cleansing of out house or any medium. For one I live in a SMALL town and like 45 miles for any big cities.
I have tried researching about my house but haven't fond anything so I'd have to go to like a library or something. I'm not to afraid of anything happening, but my sister is, she gets scared and believes there is something in her closet.
kaysie_x (4 stories) (18 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-03)
Why don't you get a medium come to cleanse the house? Do you feel like this is a harmful thing in your house?
Shlain (13 stories) (246 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-02)
This sounds a little like a residual haunting. Replaying over and over.
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-02)
I agree with Kitsume, poor kid. Can you imagine reliving a childhood tragedy over and over? Maybe burn some sage, and tell her to go to the light where she'll find Love. Good story.
Kitsune (14 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-01)
Why would you 'rebuke' her in Jesus' name - it's a little girl in distress. To the author - have you tried communicating with her, or telling her to go to the light?
d2424 (5 stories) (18 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-01)
Did you try researching the house and property on the computer. If it scares you that there is something in your house go through your house and say the lords prayer and try rebuking it in Jesus name.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: