You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Ghost Needed To Use The Bathroom

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Needed To Use The Bathroom

 

This occurred in the purple house as my kids call it, 4 years ago, just prior to us moving into the duplex I've described in other stories.

At around 11:30pm, I had been catching up on my favorite programs on tv, when I needed to use the bathroom. My children were sleeping, and my husband was at work. I went into the bathroom and I heard the front door open. I didn't hear the keys in the lock or the deadbolt unlock either. I could clearly hear it, because the bathroom was just left of the front door.

Then I hear heavy footsteps coming towards the bathroom door and stop directly in front. I hear my husbands unmistakable sniffle and grunt. I yell out I will be out in a minute. But he never answered back, as he usually did with an ok baby. And I never heard any footsteps walk away. So I'm thinking maybe he really has to go. So I hurry and open the door. He wasn't there. So I walk out and look into the living room no one. I look at the front door,it's still locked. I go, open the front door and the car is not there in our gravel driveway.

At this moment I'm wondering what just happened. So I pick up my phone and call my husband. He tells me he has still another hour to go before he gets off. So I wait until morning and ask my kids if any of them got up to use the bathroom the night before. All of them told me no.

From that day on weird experiences continued. Oh and my pit bull would not step foot inside the house. We tried many times to get him to come inside and he refused. He would claw and whine if we tried.

Another thing also, my oldest son told me he used to play with some toys at night in his bed before falling asleep. Well he used to throw them in the air and they would never come down. He said the next morning he would try to find them and he never could. When we moved out, I wondered where all his toys had gone.

Other hauntings by spiritwaiting

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, spiritwaiting, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-28)
Griff84, You know I never thought of it as a teenager spirit. Hmm that has me thinking now back to when it was taking place. And yeah I thought the same thing, it could have been the same spirits/spirits follwing me. The activity seemed to increase, at points, then it eventually died down.
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-20)
spiritwaiting - I have only read a few of your stories so far, but they seem to be very similar, apologies if it has already been eluded too, but could the same spirits be following you from house to house?

Also, I think there is a mischievous teenage sort of spirit involved with yours / your children's toys always seem to be messed with. Like I say, you probably worked this out years ago, and I just sound like a broken record 😜

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: