You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Son's Headstone

Real Ghost Stories

The Son's Headstone

 

I'm back again guys! And the first thing I have to say is that I have tried to communicate via pen and paper, but nothing ever happens. So things had died down once my boyfriend came home from overseas, but as soon as I seemed comfy back in my parent's home, things would pick up again. My boyfriend doesn't believe in such things. So it's not like I can ask him for help or talk to him about it because he assumes I'm crazy.

We have recently moved into our own house, in a different town, but only 10 minutes from my home town. Just before we moved, my parent's informed me that an older lady came to the house asking to take pictures of their house. She asked about the headstone that was outside my parents bedroom window. My parents knew about the headstone and that it had a man's name on it, but the headstone was removed before they bought the house which was 20 years ago. All that is left is the cement slab which they use for the border of their garden. Anyways, I have always questioned why there was a headstone there and we found out that the lady who lived there had it for her son. The headstone faced inwards so you would have been able to see it through my parent's large window. Her son apparently was, I guess, mentally sick. It was said that he was in his early 20's when he said he was going to go out shooting but instead commuted suicide by shooting himself. I have always said I have felt like it's a man. I have seen a psychic but she did not pick up anything which is making me feel crazy!

In my new house, things have been moved. At least once a day something gets moved. When my boyfriend is home, his stuff is ALWAYS moved countless times. Twice, there have been loud bangs only on my side of the bed at night. It sounds like my photos are thrown on the ground, but when I turn the light on, everything is perfectly fine.

Last week, I was home alone and decided to go to bed. I rolled onto my belly when I could feel movement on the bed; the blankets were slowly pulled down lower. I was terrified, and it seemed like something I'd watch in a horror movie. As I lay there, I could feel a cold hand slowly press on my upper thigh. So I stayed outside until 3 in the morning until the boys came home and even then I couldn't sleep.

I have been in the shower and seen a man walk past the door as if he was going to the laundry. At first I thought it was my boyfriend, so I called out. And he came from the kitchen. I asked him "what we're you doin?" But he says "watching tele?" I told him what I saw, so he searched the whole house thinking there was an intruder. I hear talking at night when I'm by myself. The TV gets switches on by itself. I know it has to be a man, but I have no idea how to find out his name, or what happened and I think if I could help him, maybe he would be able to rest in peace. I just don't know what to do! I'm lost! And pretty damn scared!

Any help or ideas would be appreciated! Thanks guys

Jenna xx

Other hauntings by JennaK

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JennaK, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

aoife (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-27)
I had to skip the suicide bit (sorry) any way I read the rest of it it's weird the way the son was in your back garden if I viewed that house I wouldn't have bought it (I'm easily spooked)
Thanks you for sharing
beautifuleden (2 stories) (66 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-21)
hahaha I just LOVE Sheldon! 😊 How creepy to live in a house with a grave in the garden! Hope these situations stop soon xxxx
triden07 (70 stories) (279 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-15)
Shlain
Haha, are you quoting Sheldon from big bang on purpose or by accident?

JennaK
Im also wondering if it isn't the son following you. But, if so, why?

Good story nonetheless 😊
Shlain (13 stories) (246 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-15)
Wow! I take it the body of the woman's son is still under the area where the headstone was? Maybe he followed you to your new home?

Mmm, curiouser and curiouser.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: