You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Black Hooded Woman

Real Ghost Stories

Black Hooded Woman

 

When I was about 20 years old, I went with my boyfriend to his family farm house in Piketberg. It was a very old farm house. They once found an old painting in the attic worth R100 000.

One night when I went to bed, I asked my boyfriend to leave on the computer's screensaver for me so it wouldn't be so dark in the room. That evening when everyone was asleep and I was just lying in bed, I remember closing my eyes and opening them, seeing a woman standing next to my bed wearing a long black dress with a black hood. I couldn't see her face but she was staring down at met with her arms hanging beside her body. I jumped up and ran out the room to where my boyfriend was sleeping in the living room and cried as I was so frightened! He went in there and obviously there was nothing.

The next morning I told my boyfriend's parents and his mom just laughed saying she is not surprised as strange things happens around there all the time. Like the piano played by itself and there is a man living in the house. He wears an old suit and hat. She told me that one day they were all sitting outside while her husband was mowing the lawn. The front door was open and out the corner of her eye she saw a man walk inside the house from one room to another, wearing a full suit and hat, walking to the room I had slept in.

One morning my boyfriend's sister when into her room when a cobra snake was sitting on her bed, with is head upright ready to bite!

Needless to say, I never went there again and I broke up with my boyfriend!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, liezelleroux, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lion_king99 (15 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-10)
Creepy story. Were either of the ghosts connected to the painting? The cloaked ghost kind of reminded me of the Grim Reaper, but that thing carries a sickle or something. Well, then it's black riding hood, I guess 😊 Anyway, it was a scary story.

Regards,
~lion_king99
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-09)
It would had been great to learn the experiences of your boyfriend's family in that house.
This story has a very sad ending: until the dead do us part. 😆
clarencetuvera (7 stories) (41 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-09)
Did you break up with your boyfriend over these unfortunate incidents? Well, your boyfriend's family is certainly not boring.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: